What is better, Microsoft™, or Google™?

What is better, Microsoft™, or Google™?
What is lesser evil?

Attached: IMG_20181128_192910.jpg (700x784, 49K)

Google makes robots that will one day be used to round us up, so I'd say Microsoft is the lesser evil

microsoft is the lesser evil.
google wants to control the world.

That's like choosing between Israel and Palestine. There is no sane choice except for massacring all of them, establishing Jerusalem as the capital of the Christian world and taking back Constantinople.

christcucks are mentally diseased

amen!!

Fuck off kike. Everybody know that Palestine is better because it fits in the cultural background of the region, whereas Israel is a fake state created on stolen land, with no right to exist. Israel is the equivalent to Africans moving to Greenland and demanding everyone else to adapt to their African culture. Fucking jew.

Microsoft just makes software for trade and finance companies. Google is literally an overgrown marketing team that peddles cancer across the entire world.

Woah, man. Keep those anti-semitic remarks to Jow Forums, where you belong, man. This is a safe space, that's a no-no thing to do here, spilling that type of hate speech.

oh no

10/10

Evil is evil, there is no greater or lesser

>people actually defending microcuck
Enjoy being spied upon even on your desktop

years ago, microsoft was the bigger evil. today, google is. it really comes down to who has the most power at any given time. concentrated power -> evilness.

Only Google puts actual effort into the improvement of computing in the world.
They're also more likely to become the big brother / skynet / hosaka / hypercorp that we all fear

Wagies can't meme for shit.

Yes. Don't just judge companies on that. I would assess companies by their spread into new verticals. Like Amazon

Attached: 1538808868210.jpg (671x708, 117K)

>implying Google doesn't spy your phone

i agree.

>your foundation stone is "don't be evil"

>you had to drop it.

>Christian world
Dead, just like christian god

Attached: 1502821235531.png (500x514, 269K)

Fucking redditor you love being a cuck don’t you?
GTFO

On MY 4channel? Evil anti semetic behavior? NOOOOo

based

google is the disney of tech, so microsoft

>2018
>religiousfags

And what is the entertainment company of microsoft?