Why are most internet forums so fucking cucked?

Why are most internet forums so fucking cucked?

>Dont post in old threads
>This question has already been asked before
>Use the search bar

Fuck em

Attached: 1472314082539.jpg (565x737, 95K)

because people get tired of holding the hand s of retarded lazy people

Not being allowed to post in an "old" is something I haven't understood. The other make sens though.

that's a minimum level of courtesy and intelligence required before posting, user. That Jow Forums doesn't give a fuck, it's not the norm.

You see them as cucked, they see you as another dumb fuck with a shitty question.

Then just tell em they're retarded and let the thread die. Just like on here
Most of the time though the question isn't actually retarded, it's just that the mods don't wan't to have stuff they don't personally care about taking up space

t. cucks who like sucking mod's dick

>Then just tell em they're retarded and let the thread die.
Isn't that exactly what they typically do?

Please point on the doll where the bad mods touched you, user.

can i get the whole white supremacist harry potter collection

No, the mods close the thread and if you do it again they ban your account I guess.

Dunno man, I just don't like posting somewhere self-censorship is necessary not to get banned, and ban evasion is impossible.

Don't necro threads
Use the search function

>No, the mods close the thread and if you do it again they ban your account I guess.
Yeah, so pretty much the exact same thing.

A thread with this topic has already been started, this thread has been locked.

>if i cant spam my shit and scream at the tops of my lungs for attention, im just not gonna stay here
Well, good riddance. I guess it worked exactly as intended.

I hope the meanie weenie mods make you kill yourself

I don't get your point, that's the reason why I like Jow Forums. Mods and jannies (most of the time) do not give a fuck. I would lose my mind in Resetera or Reddit if I want to say what I say here.

I am still mad for this 4channel change for this very reason. If Jow Forums turns like those sites, why will be the point of staying here?

What's the problem worth that? :grin:

Forums are ran by boomers. Hell the mods probably aren't trying to spite you. They literally cannot remember telling you something 5 minutes before and think you're some other user.
Also, they like to have as many members as possible, even if 1/10 of them are actually posting.
That's why they require you to make an account to do basic shit.

Attached: 1522546122760.png (1861x618, 88K)

>imagine ever defending a moderator of any kind
pathetic.

what is the appeal of saying nigger or calling people faggot? I mean the "OP is a FAG" is pretty old, but if hiroshimoot decides no more nigger fagging, everyone would leave and cry. But what makes those two words so fucking important?

because forum mods are absolute niggers

You gotta stop posting that kind of thing on 4channel, man, this is not okay. Go back to that old place, where you sad angry people belong.

Freedom. It is not the ability to do what you want, it is the ability to do whatever you want. I have no particular desire to call you a cum guzzling kike nigger faggot, but I will defend to the death my right to say it, you shit sucking protestant fuck bucket.

Attached: 1522022700693.png (1248x1920, 1.57M)

there is a relation between anonymity and freedom of speech. "shut up dumb nigger" or "Show tits or GTFO" even if they are insulting (and they are), it is the freedom to say something you cannot do in the flesh reality. You live everyday doing what you have to do (society, family, etc) and you want to liberate yourself of those bonds at least in the virtual world. If you want to regulate the virtual world like the real world, what will be the point of using this platform? I would better use twitter or facebook to interact.

Also, people show their true colors with anonymity . It is good or bad? it depends on you.

I have to admit that Jow Forums money problem is really problematic and urgent in the not-so long run. I don't have a single idea how to solve it.

The entire point of being a forum admin is just to be as self-gratifying and masturbatory as possible. These are people that will talk down to you every time they post even though they offer no real solutions.

>"Thread moved to "Drivers" instead of "Help." Think before you post next time you pathetic retard."

>"Thread locked. Use google next time."
>google result only has one result, which is this exact thread

>"not a question. RTFM."

>guy responds with solution to obscure problem
>gets bitched at by mod for necroposting
>gets banned for the necropost
>"You must be logged in to see this post."
>Attempt to create login on shitty forum
>"A moderator must approve your registration"
>Last Online: June 6th, 2012