Fucking explain this

I'm sick of the google botnet, I shouldnt have to look at this abomination and have to rethink my grip on reality to post a god damn shitpost on an advertiser friendly subsidiary of an anime bulletin board.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05_00-44-08.png (402x582, 135K)

a pass is 20 bucks
>inb4 n-no I'm not giving money to gookmoot
>unironically believing the vote with your wallet meme

20 bucks in cryptocurrency. They removed other ways of paying it

and the problem with that is?...

Go back to and baghold your shitcoin to zero, faggot.

t. (((hiro)))

I'm not a Jow Forumsfag. if you seriously care what currency you have to convert to you are clearly some kind of mercantilist bootlicking cuck.

I don't want to give away my anonymity*

Attached: SHHHHCLUNK.png (450x450, 48K)

i don't see what the problem is
clearly the traffic light is in the foreground and the picture is zoomed in

Hiro, please look into one of the following:

mewebstudio/captcha - Captcha for Laravel 5.
CGregwar/Captcha - PHP Captcha library.
trekjs/captcha - A Lightweight Pure JavaScript Captcha for Node.js. No C/C++, No ImageMagick, No Canvas.
pusuo/patchca - Simple yet powerful CAPTCHA library written in Java.
google/recaptcha - PHP client library for reCAPTCHA, a free service to protect your website from spam and abuse.
ambethia/recaptcha - ReCaptcha helpers for ruby apps.
anhskohbo/no-captcha - No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA For Laravel.
dchest/captcha - Go package captcha implements generation and verification of image and audio CAPTCHAs.
lepture/captcha - A captcha library that generates audio and image CAPTCHAs.
lemonce/svg-captcha - Generate svg captcha in Node.js.
DoubleSpout/ccap - Node.js generate captcha using c++ library CImg without install any other lib or software.
contra/captchagen - Captcha generation for Node.js.
jineshfrancs/CaptchaImageView - Custom ImageView to generate captcha image.
mcxtzhang/SwipeCaptcha - Swipe captcha of Android platform.
mojocn/base64Captcha - Golang base64-captcha supports digits, numbers,alphabet, arithmetic, audio and digit-alphabet captcha.

..you can still charge cucks for 4goy passes without using the googlebotnet

I spent only an hour earning that money, it's literally worth nothing in the grand scheme of life, since if I theoretically die one hour earlier than I'm supposed to it makes no difference

please disregard the google captcha i carelessly included in the list.

... its too late now

point being that there are literally thousands of captchas out there, why do you need google, i cant believe a captcha eats so much damn resources you need big daddy googles pocket to hang onto like a prison thot

you are a cuck because you are not actually paying for anything, you are forwarding your usage tax to be able to get basic functionality of the site without having to grind hours in the google sweatshop training and AI algo for free.

and then Jow Forums logs your data to do who knows what

thats a cuck son.

> not using Jow Forums-x
why even fucking live?

I'd rather not waste hours of my time filling out captchas in a feeble attempt to fight gookmoot. he's logging my data either way.
be real.

>its hard not being a cuck
>alas, i cuck

oh we know sir. we know.

I don't know what it is about this entire post, but this shit just made my morning. I'm still laughing.

I'm surprised someone hasn't complained to the EU that google captcha is anti-competitive as it's much easier on chrome than on any other browser and if you disable JS on firefox and block cookies etc. then you just get stuck doing bullshit captcha forever unless you turn on no JS captcha.

It's clearly unfair and google definitely give their botnet browser and easier time.

You are Hiro the jew?

OP here, seriously what the FUCK is going on im sick of this GAY ASS BOTNET.

not 20 minutes go by and i get another captcha that has me literally BESIDE MYSELF for no reason.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05_01-56-07.png (402x582, 185K)

swear to god im not shooping these fucking things hahahaaha what the hell dude.

seriously there is no road there, no exit road, looks like the damn bus just either drove up that hill through the grass to the treeline, or it just fucking appeared there.

i dont see a picnic, or a building, its just a random fucking buss up against some woods in the middle of NOWHERE

glad google has me doing free labor clicking their FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE IMAGES for FREE

>old ass bus gets replaced and shoved up in the middle of a field because public employees are too lazy to sell a school bus, instead choosing to rust away taxpayer's money
I don't see the problem with this. Just stop overthinking it bro

ok at this point, it just looks like im fucking with you guys

but i swear to god almighty i am not

what
the
fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05_02-23-00.png (402x582, 196K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
THATS NOT A REAL THING

spoopy

Holy shit my sides
Post more

Use the nojs captcha. It doesn't do the slowly fade shit either.

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-003744.png (443x651, 229K)

looks like a long van
in rural areas the grass is a fine place to store vehicles

i don't see what's so funny or strange about either of these

>i don't see what's so funny or strange about either of these

OP here, yea i dont find it funny either and its actually starting to piss me off to be honest. im going to post this message, hopefully get an appropriate captcha that doesnt fuck my sense of being up and go to bed. lets see..

ok nope. nope. im actually frightened now. yep this is fucking with me. not sure whats going on, im going to sleep on this one, i need to sleep. swear im not pulling a joke here. something is off, i know a fire hydrant, i know what a fucking fire hydrant looks like. pic attached. cya later.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05_02-56-27.png (402x582, 131K)

Thats not right man

thats a chicken hydrant m8. uh wat

It seems mostly amerimutts get this? I don't even need to verify, only tick the box.

i am perplexed at what im looking at here actually. In all my years, ive never

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (453x614, 120K)

top of it looks like the head of an alien

install tampermonkey in your web browser
install Jow Forums-x into tampermonkey
enable force disable javascript captchas
the end.

Attached: cap.png (303x424, 123K)

Assholes want to spam on Jow Forums, the higher the complexity of the captcha, the more processing power is needed to thwart OCR and AI solvers.

Google not only has fair complexity, it has it's backend logic to stop most bots.

Its the clear choice for websites with large traffic.

Theres other captcha's out there as a service but they wouldn't want Jow Forums without charging $$.

fuck you Jow Forums is there no way to get around these captchas without sucking moot's dick? will disabling JS make it better?

how to get on desktop?

B L O A T

>tampermonkey
not open source

buy a pass then

>if you buy a pass you can
>buypass 'em
mind blown

Get out.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yea paying for a pass is gay desu