Does updating this shit even do anything?

Does updating this shit even do anything?

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (338x347, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Are_Empty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but i heard you need to install Windows 10 1809 update(that some say is still breaking user files btw) otherwise you are prawn to getting boogs.

Read the patch notes. It often optimizes Nvidia based technologies, patches bugs usually affecting fps, and provides good FPS boosts to large first day releases.

>Does updating this shit even do anything?
It easens the buyer's remorse for RTX cards.

With great updates comes great BOTNET

Attached: images_74.jpg (573x535, 26K)

90% of the time it's bug & security fixes.

based AMDtard

Yes

With 10% slowdown for older cards

They do break something once in a while.

"There is a graphic problem with the latest Nvidia drivers (resulting in a white checker board corruption in the game). Before a patch was released, the developer suggested the players install an older Nvidia driver that was included in the game to solve the problem.[3]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Are_Empty

RTX performance is increased with the latest ones.

It just works.

Fixed Issues in this Release:

Display corruption may occur on higher refresh rate DisplayPort monitors upon resume from sleep mode. [2438988] 
[NVIDIA Control Panel]: Incorrect overclocked memory clock is reported. [200344681]
[NVIDIA Control Panel]: Incorrect Memory Data Rate is reported. [2451378]
[NVIDIA Control Panel]: RGB color format does not get set correctly even when forced in the NVIDIA Control Panel. [2451084] 
[Geforce RTX 2080 Ti][Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice]: The game crashes. [2438363]
[Microsoft Edge]: The browser does not respond after playing a video. [2451173]
[BenQ ZOWIE XL2730]: The display shows a black screen when the refresh rate is set to 144 Hz. [2400008]
Windows 10 Issues

* [SLI][TITAN Xp]: SLI is disabled by default after installing the driver. [200471881]

* [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. [2079538]

* [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. [2107201]

*[G-Sync]: Random flickering occurs when connecting G-sync monitor + non-G-Sync HDMI monitor with G-Sync enabled. [2399845]

*[TITAN V][NVIDIA Control Panel]: The Workstation->Manage GPU Utilization page appears when it shouldn’t. [200470813]

Yed if you have a new (less than one 1-1,5 year old) graphics card and/or play new games.

Videogames are for fucking children and you should gas yourself pathetic manchild

Yeah, it lowers performances on older cards.

Makes tensorflow kernel panic and crash on 980 gpus. It's a nice feature for preventing Skynet.

Can this meme be done with seriously.

still using 398.36 because the newer drivers randomly crash monster hunter world

So talking on a shit tier anime website is more efficient than playing a video game? Might as well no go watch a movie too or any videos as that’s another form of entertainment. Trust me no girl is going to want to fuck your boring self. I can feel the depression through your shit tier pc. Single fag for life and pocket pussy only. Waste of skin and time

Yes it downloads a bunch of hacks that work around the shitty programming in whatever AAA title just came out that you paid 80$ to pre-order. Because there's no way these multi billion dollar game studios could ever afford to release a /working product/ at that price point.

>come home
>fucking thing wants me to install 3rd driver in 2 weeks

Attached: 1486042343878.jpg (478x320, 20K)

It optimises your need to buy a new rtx card

based

>trying to emulate PS3 games
>shaders all fucked up, cant find any fixes
>have to go to some forum 9 pages in to see that it was fixed in some nvidia update from 6 months ago

Attached: 1534361246203.gif (750x600, 1.09M)

>*[G-Sync]: Random flickering occurs when connecting G-sync monitor + non-G-Sync HDMI monitor with G-Sync enabled. [2399845]
Update is worth its weight in gold then.

If you own a RTX card, yeah.

>having graphics issues
>not updating your drivers as step one

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Only if you're playing the latest titles with the latest gen cards. Otherwise you're more likely to break your games. Even titles less than 5 years old like Mad Max (2015) that I got on black friday are completely broken with random crashes brought by recent drivers. This is on a GTX 1080.

>Ass mad gaymer fag

Attached: 1543412994286.png (675x827, 35K)

Yes it breaks things that were working while fixing things that were broken.

based /v/bro

Attached: 3ab.png (600x400, 305K)

> the retard show
> presented by nvidia's incompetent programmers
it needs to end. fix your fucking drivers, nvidia. this optimisation per game nonsense is the purest fucking cancer imaginable.

My 980 Ti is about to die. What do I upgrade to now? I heard that the RTX 2080 Ti is actually weaker?

Its quite amazing this incredibly garbage game still gets brought up every now and then to this day.

Are you fucking retarded?

Also why is your 980ti "about to die"?

It makes your older graphics cards run slower.

thank you Rajeesh
15 shekels have been deposited in you account

*Rajesh
If you're gonna be racist at least do it correctly.

Install the Goy Ready Driver goyim

NVIDIA is your friend! Stop kvetching!

>this optimisation per game
Working against specific bugs is literally what drivers are supposed to do.

>nvidia's incompetent programmers
lmao. AMD hasn't released a driver for Ryzen Mobile in, what, a year?

>when younger
>have to reinstall windows
>130mb for nvidia drivers
>wow so big! ahh take so long
>almost 600mb now
>still shitty drivers

Yes. It fucks up your old gpus and gives a performance hit so that you can buy the lastest nvidia gpus and feel good about that quasi 15% more fps with washed out graphics at ultra settings.

>get AMD card
>lol bad drivers
>think just meme
>got overscaling shit instanly
>have to drag some scaling slider to fix basic resolution
>constant issues every install
>go nvidia
>drivers fine, release date updates for AAA games
>bloated AF

>Yes. It fucks up your old gpus
Well meme'd

What type of security fixed does a graphics card even need? Are you saying my 10 year old GPUs are insecure? To what?

Vulnerabilities in GPU drivers are uncommon.
If there are, it's probably due to the drivers themselves or associated software.

Not him but I'm angry because I can't enjoy videogames like I used to do, everything has become boring and difficult. Life goes on, everyone is going forward but I've been stuck in the same position for years.
Anyway if you liked my blog subscribe, leave a thumbs up and share it with your friends