Apply for dev job

>apply for dev job
>pass interviews and even programming tests over a period of 6 weeks
>say they will get back to me about a final interview
>4 weeks later
>"Oh sorry user, but we already hired someone" :^)
>reposts the same job vacancy 1 week later

Attached: 346547653465436.jpg (700x500, 56K)

You should walk up there and ask to speak with the hiring manager again it's not like you have anything to lose at this point. I wouldn't stand for it and I'd probably be pissed.

You probably acted like a spaz and they got a bad vibe from you. The fact that you're posting frogs on Jow Forums proves they made the right call.
You need social skills IRL user. That's why Chad has a top-tier job even though he barely passed math

>6 weeks
you worked for them for free
epic
report them to police

Attached: 1542109959646.jpg (1080x1030, 90K)

> The fact that you're posting frogs on Jow Forums proves they made the right call.
According to our sources, you were posting frogs on Jow Forums. I'm afraid we already hired someone.

Attached: what-salary-are-you-seeking[1].jpg (1888x1415, 69K)

You’re not supposed to wear your programming socks and show off your bulge at the interview

This. I was really good when it came to technical details but I was autistic piece of shit and couldn't find a job for half year. Try to show off as cool dude who knows shit and everyone want work with.
Start working out, talk with someone for at least one hour every day, get some days decent clothes and haircut. Remember that IT is mostly about working with people — in most cases you will have to work with your business clients.

Apply again, citing all that you did in the first interview AS PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT.

>what salary are you seeking
What's the right answer? Thought that cutting her head might be inappropriate.

fag

>be employer of high reputation company
>don't want to actually pay dumb autists who work for me because I am greedy
>tell them they have to go through unpaid internship "phase" of few weeks before hiring
>keep redoing it to ever increasing pool of wishful gullible autists
>they don't even seek retribution or give bad reviews of my business online
>they just mumble something under their voice and whine online

the epitome of chad

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (425x481, 145K)

I don't know what it's like in software dev industry, but in vfx/games if you got an interview you basically got the job. The thing they are looking for now is how well you'll be able to integrate with the team, and check if you're an autistic sperg or some anti-social loser. If youre any of those things you'll lose out to someone who seems like a chill friendly person, even if they can't code as well as you.

This. Its much easier to teach someone how to code than it is to teach them how not to sperg.

>programming tests over 6 weeks
nigga wut? lol please tell me they were paying you for that shit.
Basically this. Tech skills beyond basic meme-degree data structs and algos class don't even matter unless you are a senior dev or working for a big-n. I didn't even get a single question that was above a high school intro-to-cs class for my first entry-level 65k salary job in a place (with super low cost location). Like 80% of what everyone is looking for is that you aren't an autistic fuck who makes life difficult and is fun to work with.

>What's the range you had in mind?
if they dont budge:
>Is there a minimum? (Is there a maximum?*)
if they still dont give a number:
>What I'm interested in is the total compensation package and I'm sure we will be able to come to an agreement. Let's not get caught up on a number right now. :)
(Proceed to mention things that they might be able to work with, if they can't pay you more: vacation time, flex schedule perhaps, retirement plans, other benefits, etc. Salary of 45k + company car + company phone > Salary of 55k, for example)

>what salary are you seeking
When I was starting out I'd usually something like "I'd like a salary that is appropriate for my level of work and competitive in my field" and if they pushed me for a number I'd say something like "I really can't give an answer to that question without knowing more details such as benefits, schedule, location, specific-work details, blah blah blah"

They really are asking this question for two reasons:
1. To filter out candidates with too high expectations.
2. To pay candidates the less than there standard starting salary for the position.
The best way to play it (if you are starting out) is to just wait until you get an offer, and then you can try to negotiate a little if you want, but most entry-level offers won't budge unless you are exceptional.

put on a wig, re-apply and tell them you identify as woman now. if they dont hire you sue them

They don't need a dev. They only list possible devs in the pool and try to get more info when somebody from a competitor took the bait.

wow isnt that ILEGALE

Yes. This is why they cover it up as recruitment process

>"Oh sorry user, but we already hired someone" :^)
>reposts the same job vacancy 1 week later
Email them with thier response and a copy of the vacancy and say that you are reporting them to both Department of Labor and ICE/DHS for H1-b fraud. (Assuming you are USA). I bet they will panic

Did you make sure to wear your programming socks? They notice these things.
>programming job
>requiring social skills
For soiboi jobs like web """""development"""""? Sure. But any real programming job, where your doing actual programming with non-meme languages like C/C++, and no one's going to give a fuck if your a sperglord as long as you can program well (which if you are a sperglord there's a 99% of that being true).

Too bad teaching normies to code well is like teaching a dog to speak English. ;^)