Websites that your family pressure you to use

Family have begged me to join facebook and WhatsApp for years, does anyone else get begged to join the botnet

Attached: favicon-blue-690x690-copy.png (300x300, 2K)

ask them if they literally want you shot

Attached: maxdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>I put the photos on Facebook, have a look at them
>I'll send you the link on Messenger
>Why don't you join the group chat?

Attached: scout.gif (400x300, 414K)

I don't speak to my family. I outgrew family a long time ago.

Grow up.

e d g y

>t. I'm 18 now, I'm an adult!
cringy

what's so hard about making an account that you just use with them?

Ignore all that FUD about Facebook tracking things you do outside of the app, your computer blocks that.

t. 22 years old

FAGGOT

He right tho family is an excuse to have sex not because you wanted to support anyone the only desire people have is fucking family is an afterthought of orgasm

I'm almost 30 and grew up out of "lol, parents? I'm an adult, I can take care myself, therefore no need to communicate with my parents ever again!"
You do, you, ungrateful teen faggot.

Botnets I use to salvage what little remains of my social life:
>WhatsApp
>Facebook
>Facebook Messenger
>Skype
>Discord
Snapchat is actually unbearable so I draw the line at that.

Attached: botnetgood.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Well, if it's just and exclusively family - make fake accounts and use open source apps for all social media websites possible.

kek, you weakwristed moron. i taught my family and friends to send me an email when they want something. I even got rid of my voice phone.

>not getting everyone in your family worth talking to into xmpp or similar secure communications protocol

None. If they want top talk to me theres phone and email.

>the botnet
Nice buzzword. Signing up for facebook isn't going to hurt you, stop being such a faggot.

>email
Do they have your pgp public keys?

It's a botnet, I would not even browse the site via tor as it's that bad

>Ignore all that FUD about Facebook tracking things you do outside of the app, your computer blocks that.
Fake news, retard

>Signing up for facebook isn't going to hurt you, stop being such a faggot.
It actually will hurt you. Badly. Maybe that's why you're projecting your faggotry on others? You've probably already been affected and try to lure people into your shitty skinner box to make yourself feel better for making bad choices and your inability to say no.

sad

I got an account I only use to sell/buy stuff. It's sad but after our local Ebay-like site turned shitty people just moved into Facebook.