>Good, cheap, laptops?
>Cheap electronics?
>Where can I get Win10 LTSB?
>How do I activate Win10/Win7?
Piracy is a crime.

Previous thread:

Attached: Guide.jpg (640x618, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tex.stackexchange.com/questions/1137/where-do-i-place-my-own-sty-or-cls-files-to-make-them-available-to-all-my-te
textmechanic.com/text-tools/basic-text-tools/merge-text-line-line/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_free_and_open-source_software_licenses
theregister.co.uk/2001/05/10/asus_releases_games_cheat_drivers/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00DJ83070/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are j*nitors such faggots?

How do I change the app switcher icons to my home screen icons?

Attached: 20181206_092250.jpg (1440x2960, 583K)

I'm testing out having my own .sty file so I can just load in most of the packages, commands, styles, etc, I usually use in my TeX files.

Where the hell do I put my .sty file though?

I tried to put it in /usr/share/texmf directory and then running texhash, but it didn't work. Reading through a TeX stackexchange only left me more confused, and it appears I'm not supposed to even be able to do this for a system wide texlive install.
tex.stackexchange.com/questions/1137/where-do-i-place-my-own-sty-or-cls-files-to-make-them-available-to-all-my-te

Are unrooted Android phones even usable?
I need to use some apps (banking included) that requires an unrooted phone.
I'm very used to some stuff like MinMinGuard, have not seen ads for years. Don't know if I should do it.

>10 minutes in and nobody noticed the new op format yet
Great, now I just need to bring more tumblr and it will be as good as reddit.

Attached: kek.jpg (308x400, 36K)

REEEEEE PLEASE HELP ME WITH Seriously, I'm pretty stuck on this issue, any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Right click on desktop, go to Nvidia control panel, then go to manage 3d settings, find v sync and turn it off. Then apply the changes.

You're the guy that dosent know how to read dev mailing list arent you?

Thanks for the reply m8, but that was of course the first thing I tried.
Welp, is there any specific one I should follow on this issue? Sorry for being stupid.

Is the SSD having a short longevity thing a meme? I've already done all kinds of things to prevent writing too much on it like disabling page file and all kinds of shit, some people say only older models had a problem with dying too quickly. Is transfering some of your appdata folders that constantly have small writes to it like save files from the SSD to a HDD recommended?

CPU-Z detects my RAM but the bios and windows 10 don't detect it.
What do?

Attached: 1537112654201.jpg (744x924, 162K)

I've had mine since 2015 with OS partition on it, pagefile enabled and always out of space but I didn't have any problems so far, it may be it was an issue more prevalent in the first models, though technically SSDs are still much more delicate than HDD. If you aren't sure and really care for your files, either make backups or buy a mid-high range 7200 RPM HDD from a brand that was tested thoroughly, it still costs 3 times less than SSD anyway.

because you exist

try with a different launcher

step one would be to update your BIOS.

You're talking tough because you're anonymous, I bet you still live in your mom's basement and watch japanese cartoons.

nice projection there buddy

>implying it's not true
It wouldn't even be surprising if your discord profile pic was from some cartoon or comic, not even to mention your steam library full of weebshit.

>discord

Attached: zoomzoom.jpg (297x337, 21K)

>muh botnet
Back to Jow Forums with you. Every socially active member of society uses discord.

>socially active member of society

Attached: go1.gif (200x200, 925K)

I'm taking my laptop and an HDMI cable to check out a used TV for sale. What should I use to check for defects, dead pixels, bleed, etc, I'm already planning on checking it on a grey image for evenness, and R G B for dead pixels, is there anything else?

seems like your autism will suffice. Check for any yellowing or burn-in, if it's an OLED.

>he's antosocial
Can spot the weeb from miles away.

Attached: 1519314232670.jpg (320x320, 23K)

just where the fuck do you think you are, retard

Attached: spideys.jpg (800x450, 34K)

I've got a list of directories I want to move to another drive in a .txt file on windows
it's formatted like
K:\music\trashalbum
K:\music\trashalbum
etc

what do?

Attached: 1450508360012.jpg (280x268, 53K)

Cartoons are for children. I'm going to delete all the weebshit from this site one day.

Once I read a way to input a list of files from a txt file to the "move" command (batch) but right now I can't find the link. It was posted on stackoverflow so if you don't get any other answers I recommend you try searching there.

I've already tried there but everything seems to be for moving lists of files not directories

Can you program 2D games for windows in assembly?

Right, directories are a bit more annoying to deal with. Have you tried creating new directories with the same name and then move only the files to the new dirs?

Rollercoaster tycoon

It's like you came to a place with different opinions than yours just to get into argument to compensate your miserable life.
Sad.

I need to know what device I can buy that will allow me to create a large number of SSIDs. 20 or more should do.

how reliable/efficient is SnapRAID? anyone here tested it?

I've just tried running this to test it out before replacing copy with move
Get-ChildItem -Path K:\music -Recurse -Filter *.mp3 | Select-Object -ExpandProperty DirectoryName -Unique | Copy-Item - Destination K:\mp3_graveyard
which has given me a directory full of empty folders
so what could I do to move the files to their respective folders?
or better still how do I fix the command so it includes the files?

How do you even tell the graphics card to do things in C without including openGL or directX

This is more befitting /stupidquestionsgeneral/, but alright. Is Comodo still recommended as Anti-Virus/etc (referencing its placement in the wiki)? I tried the free version & made sure not to let it install various useless things, but still got constant notifications/windows opening from it. I'm having firewall trouble and assuming that is also the cause, but I'm very stupid in all matters of technology. As for browsers, does Jow Forums use Brave at all, or is that just Jow Forums? Is there anything preferable to Firefox? Thank you please respond.

Is there any specific reason why I can't install some apk files?
I tried to install the steam app directly from their website and the clover dev version but I get a "Can't open file" error.
I could install fdroid and the normal version of clover.
Running lineageOS on a Motorola g4 plus

Nevermind I'm retarded, just had to whitelist battlenet/WoW. Still requesting Jow Forums's choice of free anti-virus

You would need a custom launcher.

How can a format be over powered or original poster?
You have to go back

Actually copy is better, because move can sometimes go wrong on windows (damaged or deleted files). First, generate a list of all directories on the source drive then make a copy of that list and replace the drive letter with the letter of the destination drive (if the new dirs are in root just changing the letter should be enough). Then, add \*.mp3 at the end of each line in the first list (the source) like this:

copy C:\a\*.mp3
copy C:\b\*.mp3
copy C:\c\*.mp3

It can be done in notepad with find and replace function, also other programs can do this. Then, once all the lines end like that, merge the other list (destination) like this:

copy C:\a\*.mp3 K:\a
copy C:\b\*.mp3 K:\b
copy C:\c\*.mp3 K:\c

This can be a bit more complicated to do, it can be done probably in batch or with perl but if it's a 1-time action then I'd just use textmechanic.com's merge function: textmechanic.com/text-tools/basic-text-tools/merge-text-line-line/ which can merge lists using client-side javascript.

Get-ChildItem -Path K:\music -Recurse -Filter *.mp3 | Select-Object -ExpandProperty DirectoryName -Unique | Move-Item -Destination K:\mp3_graveyard
this worked perfectly actually but I'll keep that in mind, thanks

Whats a good equivalent for handbrake in audio?

nevermind
i forgot foobar2k can convert

Is there anyway I can do it in Nova launcher?

is there any info on the 1070 samsung release or whatever it'll be called?
they have the 970 evo & pro NVME ssds out, I was trying to find info on the new ones and release dates, doesn't seem to be any info on it.

ffmpeg.exe once you get used to using batch files it's the best. Otherwise if you want a gui there is megui which is probably the best gui for audio conversion ever made, it has a package manager that lets you choose whatever codec you need.

I could get a cheap Vega 64 with a discount at my local store 415€ (vs normally 500) and 3 gaymes I could sell
Worth it? Some people tell me to wait (tm) for 7nm.

I haven't had the need to root a phone in years

I have 2 choices for a portable cd player
>has screen on wired control panel, made of metal, only plays mp3/cda
>no screen on wired control panel, screen's on the (plastic) body, supports ATRAC3PLUS with mp3/cda, includes audio conversion software, made by sony
Which one's better overall? Having song names w/o taking out the device btfo's even smartphones, but ATRAC might be worth more.

>rooting your android

Is there any way to boost AUX volume on Android phones? Whenever I plug in my phone at the gym to fill the air with boomer music, I have to crank up the volume on the stereo to beyond reason to get to the same volume as if I were to pop in any of the CD's.
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A3, running Android 6.0.1

my shit keeps crashing and says irql driver less or not equal, ive tried everything but it still happens

Can you take the source from a FOSS project fork it and make it proprietary? Or something like that.

Depends on the license, but most likely not

Depends on the license

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_free_and_open-source_software_licenses

BIOS already latest version

Can someone recommend me books to learn relational database modeling?
Not just SQL.

that is literally 99.9% of this board you brainlet

talk to it in a calm voice user

There's a really solid case to be made for no antivirus or built in on win8/10. AVs do very limited good, break a lot of shit, and can even introduce additional attack vectors to your system. If you are determined to use one, I would go with bitdefender, which has zero popups and uses minimal resources, but can conflict with some shit.

Brave is great on mobile, but kind of ass on desktop. Just use FF with ublock origin.

>Gabriel Lupo

Attached: 5D248175-46BE-4900-A093-BE690FF8AADB.jpg (602x602, 73K)

I remember that there was a Nvidia or AMD official driver which had a setting to make textures transparent which was quickly removed. What was that? I cannot find it anymore. Can be decade+ old, I can't remember specifically.

I'm using consumer grade hardware in a server case. How do I go about using something like a Dell 05NF18 PSU?Is there some breakout board that gives me the cables I need?

I finally found it.
theregister.co.uk/2001/05/10/asus_releases_games_cheat_drivers/

my heart stopped a few days ago and I still don't feel a pulse but it seems like I'm still alive and can even move around a little bit without passing out as long as I don't move too fast, should I worry about this or is it ok?

you'll be fine

Can someone explain to me how to use the 4chanX filter?
I can't seem to make it work..

Attached: 1466086396229.png (900x601, 43K)

>my heart stopped a few days ago and I still don't feel a pulse
> I'm still alive
You lie. (or there is a specific medical phenomena of not feeling your heart)

How do I get a python job?

Pls respons

Attached: 1530446248652.jpg (868x1228, 90K)

How much experience do you have? Do you have a pet snake?

is Jow Forums so cucked that you can't even add the pastebins?

sad day

What should I get instead of winrar?
7zip?
Peazip?

7-zip

I have no experience. I have no degree and my snaked died.

Should I buy a 1070 ti, 1080, or 2070? Considering bang for buck but also longevity?

How can I get my best friend to forgive me after I forgot to feed his dog for him when he was out of town on vacation and it died?

options go at the end of the line

which VNC client is the best?

Attached: file.png (498x422, 44K)

You can't, you've already killed his best friend.

make him feel sorry for you
tell him you won't eat anything for a whole month and you will die
which is true, you will stop eating, but your will stop you before you die once he notices you're entering auschwitz mode
he will realize that you actually feel bad for what happened and he will forgive you

for what resolution?

Stop changing the names of the threads

i have a dualshock 4 but my pc doesn't have bluetooth, so i was thinking about buying pic related, but apparently there are different types of bluetooth (3.0, 4.0) and maybe not all of them will work with that controller?

help

Attached: file.png (700x700, 145K)

Stop feeding yourself until you die.

I got this amazon.com/gp/product/B00DJ83070/ and it works good with DS3/DS4 though I only paid like $13 for it so don't buy it for $25 see if you can find it somewhere else.

Previously had a chink one I got for like 6 bucks but I had no end of problems with it.

If the AMD leaks are real is it worth buying a 580 today?

All Bluetooth versions are backwards compatible, so just get the cheapest one.

Got pic related for $5, how did I do? What should I do with it?

580's already shown to be absolutely blown the fuck out by the 2070

I had one job.

Attached: speccy 120618.png (660x525, 38K)

1080p 144hz

1. Find your drives write endurance
2. Realize SSD endurance concerns were a meme

Ironically newer MLC, TLC, and QLC drives have significantly worse endurance than older SLC.

sell it for $6