Im in trouble guys, please help

Ok, so basically I have to find a job now, it's been a year since ive graduated, never been employed before nor worked any type of job, got a compsci degree, what do I do?

Attached: meow.jpg (210x240, 19K)

submit resumes dumbass

just write websites freelance like a pajeet lmao

What do I write on my resume? I dont like lying but I dont have any other real life experience either, which entails my resume being blank except for my name, what do people even write on resumes?

I dont like anything to do with websites and freelancing

You fucked up. Maybe Starbucks is hiring?

Loool you're fucked

why is it relevant to have previous experience like working retail or flipping burgers how is this relevant to a compsci job? word around the grapevine says that employers expect you to have worked before (wtf?) doing stupid shit like flipping burgers or stuff before you ever have your "real" job. this doesnt make any sense

You say you graduated, I assume college? List classes and awards and shit pertinent to whatever job you're applying to.

Resumes don't have to be long, 1 page MAX unless you're like a seasoned fucking professional.

Also if that fails perhaps volunteer or work on open source or some shit. Organizations like the Red Cross are always in need of volunteers and it's not just dealing with poor fags or whatever, they need people for everything a normal business would including shit like IT. Good way to get experience and references and make you look like a good person despite being an antisocial autist that doesn't give a fuck about charity or other people.

Also just apply to everything and don't worry about lying, everyone lies and you're at a severe disadvantage if you insist on being honest.

Shows work ethic and that you're not a pampered autist. Anyone can get a degree with mommy and daddy's money. You should've at least interned someplace on summer vacation or worked at the school library a few hours a week.

I dont live in the US so I dont know what college means, is that university?

Ok thanks for the honesty - what should I write on my resume?

In my country (not 3rd world) you just get student loans, so doesnt really have anything to do with my parents

>Intern
I really should have bothered getting one of those at least, but I always felt like it was some sort of dumb meme. I wasted my time playing videogames, any idea what I should write on the resume

Btw is boosting people on online games for money in my spare time something you can write on a resume?

just commit suicide

>Btw is boosting people on online games for money in my spare time something you can write on a resume?
Yes, if you are applying to work as a gold farmer in an MMO. If you have any dignity, you will leave it out.

Because being a great programmer that has zero social or soft skills is not someone anyone wants to hire. They will choose the less skilled cunt they can train that they feel is a regular person they can get along with for 50 hours a week. Even if you are normal and able to function in an enterprise setting, they don't know this, being neckbeard whos never left the house and never had a job by 23 sends major alarm bells for them, especially in this industry.

Ok, what should I write about then since I don't have any real experience irl?

I dont think I will give off the neckbeard autist vibe I think.... I just think its unfair that they will assume just because you didn't have to work at all you're socially inept or something, I never knew most teenagers or people in general worked as teens? I honestly thought that was just a poor people thing

honestly the only solution is to just apply for loads of jobs and hope you get one, no point moaning about the past now.

hook up with recruiters because it will be easier, and you can get jobs that aren't publically advertised.

I was in a similar position to you a couple of years ago and I got out of it

I forgot to add - I don't mean to come off as im rich or something (else why would I make this thread) im just saying I never really knew people growing up who worked and stuff while in school, most people were just expected to do well in school and nothing else.

>honestly thought that was just a poor people thing
Yeah you sound really well adjusted. I'd love to sit next to you everyday

I was just being facetious, but seriously no one around me really "worked" - some people did it cause they just wanted extra money for that new banging gaymen pc but no one was really expected to do anything

Put in your relevant courses, and your projects.

Also: Lots of places hire fresh grads, with the expectation that they are hiring excellent coffee fetchers. The pay will be as low, but it will be something to put in your resume when you look for somewhere else in a year.

If you have no resume now, go read some resume-writing guides, write your resume, then post it here. Jow Forums does resume/job-hunt advice all the time.

>seriously no one around me really "worked"
Whoever created this situation has screwed you over. Hard.

Well, at least you are trying to fix it.

notOP but can relate to how hard it is with the job thing . I keep getting screwed over and having anxiety problems doesn't help either. Might have something I'm waiting on the place to do paperwork or something people are so god damn slow .

If you live in the UK, I can give you a rec for where I work.