Programming Assignment Help

do you guys know of any legit website that does your programming assignments for money? I tried Fiverr but the pajeets there are truly incompetent.

Attached: 13.jpg (616x347, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Kikebook/fbos
github.com/EnterpriseQualityCoding/FizzBuzzEnterpriseEdition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What exactly is the assignment you are willing to pay some one for?

codementor

It's this

>"Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print “Fizz” instead of the number and for the multiples of five print “Buzz”. For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print “FizzBuzz”."

if this is the case, he should use the money for a rope instead

If you can't do this, please leave cs

>cs
kek

Holy shit, this is the simplest thing. What language? And what have you learned? I can think of 4 ways to do this

The assigment is a python program that creates an annealer/genetic algorithm to determine the fastest pitstop strategy. It basically gives us the variables of some F1 tyres and we need to make a pitsop strategy using simanneal libray and deap library.

Fuck off

You are truly fucked.

OP here
That is not the assignment, don't know whats wrong with that dude
The assigments is to make an genetic algorthm in python

I already told you idiot, codementor

guy doesn't wanna pay, codementor charges hourly

And why can't you do your assignment yourself?

Just to be sure.
You pay to learn programming, then you try to pay again to not have to learn it ?

I'll do it for $50 per assignment, [email protected]

This has to be fucking bait

No genius, i don't pay for college. The reason for why i need someone to do it, is that i had to prepare for an interview and got behind the module.

stackoverflow.com is a good one

They do assignments from scratch there?

I would like to take peoples money to do programming assignments for them. Where should I look?

Here you go, even put it on a github repo
github.com/Kikebook/fbos
Will commit bitcoin address later

bait of the day kek

Drop out of CS rajeesh.
#include
using namespace std;
int main(){
for (int x=1; x

Why are they giving you this? This is PhD level. I'll do it for $500

Well you're gonna be even more behind if you don't fucking do the work yourself. Cut down on unnecessary extra time expenses, like socializing, and get the fuck to work.

Fiverr

I know it's bait, but if you can't fizzbuzz in one line, you're retarded.
["Fizz" * int( not ( i % 3 ) ) + "Buzz" * int( not ( i % 5 ) ) or i for i in range(1, 101)]

lol'd at this code, theres a much better way

What makes it better?

okay maybe not much better, but it's a little better
it works a little differently, but i had an assignment where i had to print the number w/ fizzbuzz
#include
using namespace std;
int main(){
for (int x=1; x

> not using the superior enterprise version
> github.com/EnterpriseQualityCoding/FizzBuzzEnterpriseEdition

new Array(100).fill().map((_, i) => i+1).map(i => [null, "Fizz", "Buzz", "FizzBuzz"][+!(i%3)+!(i%5)*2]||i).join("\n")

get on my level pleb

Attached: givenup.png (256x256, 77K)

What's the point of paying for an education if you're not going to actually learn?

Attached: 1543694725716.png (514x418, 111K)

a=b=!![]+![],a--,c=b+b;while(++a)e=!(a%(c+c+b)),alert(!(a%(c+b))?e?"FizzBuzz":"Fizz":e?"Buzz":a);