You ever feel like he was onto something?

You ever feel like he was onto something?

Attached: 966BD4F0-E426-4F16-8277-6766E83BED37.jpg (500x381, 109K)

Tell me more about yourself friend.

Attached: a7Dqqzw_700b.jpg (420x420, 29K)

No, his whole manifesto is gibberish and generalizations galore. It's his subjective interpretation and it doesn't extend beyond that.

He was obviously decaying mentally and what happened was a side-effect of that.

His manifesto is unironically best writing of 20th century

Jow ForumsIAm12AndThisIsDeep

then you should try the technology known as books

I'm Socratist. Books are harmful.

>gibberish and generalizations galore
just like ur post, care to be more specific?

then try an audiobook, faggot

gtfo redditfag

A logical person, even if they had written something of critical importance would either distribute it by book, universities, self-publish, hand it out to people in high pop. areas, etc.

People of course might toss it out. And in that case, after sufficient effort was put forth in spreading his message would throw his hands up and say it "fuck it I'll be dead anyway".

and THEN go live in the cabin in the woods if he chose to.

the bombings literally amounted to, "dude attention ploy"

"dude I care about humanity so much I'm gonna kill some randoms so the rest can advance but only if you listen to me"

He states all these things, provides no proof, and then continues to state his subjective opinion.

This is this way and this is that.

do you know what specific means? it is not synonymous with rephrase

it's perfectly logical, you're just misusing the word.

Who this?

Unabomber

Best manifesto 2bh f4m

I been reading it for a while, didnt finish it yet. So far I have to say the man is on point and able to capture what we all know but can't put into words.

I mean for all progress we have achieved, as outlined by Steven Pinker in his book "The better angels of our nature", we have consistantly felt like this world is going to hell since about the 60s to now, for all the progress we somehow feel that things have been getting consistently worse. Maybe Ted was right in a lot of things, he doesn't seem to be crazy. His motivations seem to me to be well thought out.

Indiscriminate killing for any reason amounts to terrorism and unexcusable, but then again, he was totally correct when he says that had he not used violence, we would have never read his words.

So far.. I don't know what to make out of the document.

Attached: yay cat.jpg (460x444, 47K)

29. Here is an illustration of the way in which the over-socialized leftist shows his real attachment to the conven-tional attitudes of our society while pretending to be inrebellion aginst it. Many leftists push for affirmative ac-tion, for moving black people into high-prestige jobs, forimproved education in black schools and more money forsuch schools; the way of life of the black “underclass” theyregard as a social disgrace. They want to integrate theblack man into the system, make him a business execu-tive, a lawyer, a scientist just like upper-middle-class whitepeople. The leftists will reply that the last thing they wantis to make the black man into a copy of the white man; ins-tead, they want to preserve African American culture. Butin what does this preservation of African American cultureconsist? It can hardly consist in anything more than ea-ting black-style food, listening to black-style music, wea-ring black-style clothing and going to a black-style churchor mosque. In other words, it can express itself only in su-perficial matters. In all ESSENTIAL respects most leftistsof the oversocialized type want to make the black manconform to white, middle-class ideals. They want to makehim study technical subjects, become an executive or ascientist, spend his life climbing the status ladder to provethat black people are as good as white. They want to makeblack fathers “responsible,” they want black gangs to be-come nonviolent, etc. But these are exactly the values ofthe industrial- technological system. The system couldn’tcare less what kind of music a man listens to, what kindof clothes he wears or what religion he believes in as longas he studies in school, holds a respectable job, climbs thestatus ladder, is a “responsible” parent, is nonviolent andso forth. In effect, however much he may deny it, the over-socialized leftist wants to integrate the black man into thesystem and make him adopt its values.

>The system couldn’t care less what kind of operation system a man uses, what kind of gnu/linux distro he runs or whether he uses systemd as long as he gets the CS degree, contributes to corporate github projects, buys expensive tech toys, works a dead-end code-monkey job, is nonviolent and so forth. In effect, however much he may deny it, the over-socialized leftist wants to integrate "computer geek" into the system and make him adopt its values.

Attached: 1541255653504.jpg (400x400, 26K)

and it shows

Based

Failed your Intro To Programming course at college?

>The system couldn’tcare less what kind of music a man listens to, what kindof clothes he wears or what religion he believes in as longas he studies in school, holds a respectable job, climbs thestatus ladder, is a “responsible” parent, is nonviolent andso forth. In effect, however much he may deny it, the over-socialized leftist wants to integrate the black man into thesystem and make him adopt its values.

That's not exclusive to black men that's to anybody. Society demands that yes people are educated, are productively employed and are non-violent. That keeps the society going. It has nothing to do with race. It is about inclusion into keeping the system operational.

Here's what he's saying:

>Dude the leftists want black people to have their own culture but, at the same time they are demanding they join the society like everybody else! If they weren't hypocrites they wouldn't impose their values!

Ok, but the blacks are PART of the society. If you are "part" of the society you adopt those values, period. Because that's what makes it work. It's consistent systems, financial and legal. Everybody plays by the same rules.

>enrolling to university in the first fucking place
Unlike plebian like you I live in the remote wooden cabin, I eat the most delicious stakes you will never even come across because I hunt for meat, as opposed to onions-filled garbage you buy in the market with money you make from programming. I don't need super extra comfortable executive chair, or programming socks, or new video card to play all those games. I don't escape into games or tv-shows just to get away from shitty and boring city bugmen dweller life, I live the most fulfilling life possible, being exposed to nothing but nature, just the way human are meant to live. So go on, learn your programming languages, advance technological system, engage into mindless and repetitive discussions of yet another tech toy/framework/etc, and being depressed along the way, while I hunt, gather, watch stars, breath fresh forest air, read books in my comfy cabin and have sex with beautiful and unspoiled Christian girl. At the end of the day we will see who led more fulfilling and worthy life.

yeah that sounds boring as fuck desu

not a primitivist but it's a manifesto that was meant to be read by the general population, not a in-depth philosophic treatise.