Trying to install windows 7 on a new build

>trying to install windows 7 on a new build

Why the fuck is this so hard?

Attached: 1496547084398.jpg (728x684, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.spiceworks.com/how_to/125921-how-to-add-drivers-manually-to-usb-drive-to-install-windows-using-a-usb-3-0-port
dhodgin.wordpress.com/2012/10/02/creating-a-uefibios-windows-7-usb-and-installing-to-gpt-partitions/
github.com/zeffy/wufuc
github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
github.com/Open-Shell/Open-Shell-Menu
sendspace.com/file/p4j962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you can't even install windows you are truly retarded

because win7 is outdated POS, install 10LTS or GTFO

>install 10LTS

Attached: 1388081876088.png (640x480, 356K)

Ok, explain to me what's wrong with that

You'll need to find at least a network driver to get the system up and going. Then download the standalone installer for firecucks or chrome on another machine because exploder 6 is an old piece of shit. Then run 458359287 windoze updates and find the rest of your drivers. Then capture an image with clonezilla or what-the-fuck-ever. That way you have a truly restorable image, because windoze can't unfuck itself. See, easy!

Install gentoo

Because it's no longer supported on new chipsets.
Stop being a bitch and move on to 10. It's better.
If you're that concerned about Microsoft knowing what you fap to, block the telemetry at your router.

please do not post pictures of my wife
thanks

Isn't it impossible to install W7 if you have a 6th gen Intel CPU or newer?

Install Gentoo

wufuc_v1.0.1.201-x64
for amd
>old
as go fuck yourself. windows is trying to be propietary software or making itself not work fuck whatever. or ust not go

> windows 10
> being better than 7
what's so good about 10? that shit randomly puts the cpu to 100% usage, has shit ads on the start menu and has shitty forced updates which are huge as fuck, it also looks like shit

why not give gnu+linux a try?

Attached: koma051.jpg (810x564, 31K)

It's dont.
community.spiceworks.com/how_to/125921-how-to-add-drivers-manually-to-usb-drive-to-install-windows-using-a-usb-3-0-port

dhodgin.wordpress.com/2012/10/02/creating-a-uefibios-windows-7-usb-and-installing-to-gpt-partitions/

>it's another wintoddler thinks he is welcome on Jow Forums episode

Attached: 1540918361875.jpg (400x386, 37K)

because linux is not suitable for all tasks.

It is the most popular kernel in the world.

>buy gigabyte motherboard
>chinks are so fucking BASED they have a utility to modify the W7 iso with all the proper drivers
FUCK windows 10 FUCK linux and most importantly, FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1537402434507.jpg (550x397, 21K)

I hope you don't use Android Linux, then.

i use it in the same way i use toilet paper

So not at all, winpajeet

yeah i shit straight down the drain while i'm in the shower

>because linux is not suitable for all tasks
read motherfucker

Why do people love Windows 7 so much? I installed it a few months and I had quite the terrible experience. Had to set a much lower pagefile because it was assigning 16GB for the heck of it, scaling looked terrible, windows sounds were cutting out, firefox scrolling was laggy as shit (with aero enabled mind you, disabled it tears like absolute garbage), I don't know. I struggle to find where it's so amazing and I'm not even using newer hardware, just a cheap haswell build.

If you’re having driver issues in the installer i worked around that by using an internal drive as installer instead of a usb stick.

The updates are the fucking worst.
Not only are they unacceptably intrusive, they never fucking fail to break shit.
When fall creator destroyed drawing tablet support in win10 altogether i was done.

Why torture yourself

Linux
w/
KDE plasma desktop environment/ Kubuntu

Attached: 1533912772763.webm (480x360, 451K)

Paint tool sai works perfectly in wine.

I just added a shortcut and that's it before I transitioned over to Krita.

Attached: 1539830737188.jpg (832x690, 130K)

Because microsoft doesn't want you to use it. This is what happens when you use software that doesn't respect your freedoms.

Despite Windows 10's flaws, the installation process is so damn easy

>windows 8.1
>open source startmenu
>open source activator
>open source firewall to block all builtin spyware
feels good

>windows 7
>all that shit without the effort
feels better

>installs system files on unrelated drives
nothing personel

windows 8.1 works better on new hardware, uses less resources and still receives updates

it's not linux

For Ryzen do you just use the Windows 7 chipset, audio, ethernet and gpu drivers? Link the open source activator pls.

Based and Redpilled

Of course it is, if it were any harder people would stop and look at what they were doing and realize how big a mistake they were making

>why doesn't a 10 year old ISO not support modern hardware

Attached: 1538450991336.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

There is no reason to use windows if you don't play video games.

Anal
Lolno, you might need to install some drivers manually and use a patch to enable windows updates. Thats all

because you're a stupid fuck that fell for the le win7 is great meme pushed by autists that have panic attacks over ui changes.

>Can we spy on u y/n
>Can we spy on u y/n?
>Can we spy on u y/n??
>Can we spy on u y/n
>Can we spy on u y/n
>Can we spy on u y/y
stfu bitch

This but unironically

>meme
dumb microsoft shill

Enjoy having to download a boat load of feature packs to give it any usefulness

because you are retarded. all windows users are.

A kernel can't do everything user you have to add some userland utilities. Try adding in a shell like GNU Bash and a compiler like GCC and try it again!

>Install windows 7
>Takes hours to update

>not using WSUS

You're trying to install software that came out practically a decade before the hardware you're installing it on did. It's not going to be as straightforward as it used to be.

>only answer ITT

>it jus hard for new thing to run old thing pae no attenton to every other operating system in the world

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

cute anal idol

Relevant link: github.com/zeffy/wufuc

A

Windows has been doing that for years by installing bootmgr on secondary drives.

Its been so since windows XP

>being this new

That is 1 cute girl(male)

>Can we spy on u y/y

Attached: 1528249174689.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux

>being this fucking retarded

>use wufuc
>still get errors like code 800705B4 which blocks me from updating and since I can't even get windows defender, other updates won't even appear as an option
>still fucked even if I rerun/repair wufuc
My hatred for computers only grows as time goes on. And sadly the github for wufuc has been locked.

kms emulator:
github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd
kms installer for it:
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms

start menu:
github.com/Open-Shell/Open-Shell-Menu

If you're suffering from depression, the book 'Feeling Good' by MD David Burns can help. It's about cognitive-behavioral therapy, a successful treatment for depression.
Link to PDF:
sendspace.com/file/p4j962

You can also try some St. John's Wort (it's a plant) tea for immediate relief (I mix mine with Melissa for the calming effect), see if it works for you. I'm currently trying it out myself, no opinion yet.

Attached: feeling good burns.jpg (1589x2560, 323K)