Even the official .onion is fucking dead

>even the official .onion is fucking dead
how

Attached: 1516983267028.png (326x366, 166K)

gubbmint shut down

F

Attached: 1521173613225.png (868x751, 55K)

Probably just hosting issues. It'll likely be back up soon.

it's a honeypot anyways.

Works just fine for me. No idea what you fags are doing wrong.

We're talking about the non CIA niggers version.

Pools closed due to aids

Why don't you use other torrent sites... The last time I tried one of the new domains that miner or whatever it is called was detected by my antivirus.

The site's been dead since 2014, user

You say that like it's not all the same shit anyways.

even the creators said they wanted it to die. it stayed only as a pinyata the lawyers could wack

now if anything happens to rusian tracker i will self emolate on the street, thank god for streaming cucks taking all that heat off

Attached: the-death-of-stalin.jpg (1000x562, 455K)

fuck off newfag

try a proxy site fag

just face the fucking facts. the site has been cancer for at least a decade now. it used to be awesome but now it's mostly a giant honey pot for (c) trolls going after retards not using VPNs.

aka. botnet honeypot.

block ads and scripts and use tor or avpn if you're paranoid. piratebay proxies are currently the only ways to access the site.

Great taste in film AND public trackers, user! It's pinata though (with a retarded unicode A of some kind, can't be bothered)

Actually, the N. It's a piñata.

in unicode I think they actually have to accept both accented-letter and letter+accent in combination. pretty awufl shit, n~a.

Y'all fuckin dumb, just use a proxy in incognito mode lol

I believe you are correct - I'm pretty sure I've seen ñ in the high-bit characters, plus of course there'd be a ~+n combo (which is how I actually typed it, yay US-Intl keyboard layout). It's a fucking mess - but that's backcompat for you.

use rarbg.to

what do I use for music now?

Try to explain it for the nu/g/.

.org is working rn, and even some days ago when it was not working, many of it's proxies still worked.

>uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk
OP here, it's back up again

hmm... well, i've downloaded terabytes of pirated games, movies and music throughout the years and nothing ever happened.

Official site works fucking fine, even the onion, what's your problem?

it was offline for a couple of days. it's back up now. see

only if you torrent from YIFY lol

how to siterip that page?