So what happened to linux.org?

So what happened to linux.org?

Attached: faceslim-saved-image-12nov2018000514.jpg (1072x1440, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTA5sHXmnsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gang weeders rose the fuck up

who?

It's just a prank bro

What am I seeing here?

Some dumb ass got salty cuz Linux adopted a COC. What all of these angry dinguses don't realize is, this code of conduct is just a generic form letter and the disgusting tranny didn't force it upon them. It just wrote the thing. It's no different than that generic warning you see on an ssh server or one of those resume forms where you fill in the blanks. Yes, the tranny was pleased that it's COC was used, but ultimately, if you're gonna be mad at anyone, it should be Linus.This stunt did nothing but give the degenerates more fuel to power their twisted cause.

stop flexing OP

TERRYGANG HAXXED DEM

burn marks from a wire that went housefire mode.

Someone tried to draw too much power on an electric cord and it literally burned

Yes yes, we've heard your same lame excuses a thousand times Corey, that doesn't make you any less responsible.

What is it with mentally ill people and refusing to take responsibility for their actions?

When you oppress someone, or a group of people, its not a matter of if they rebel, it's a matter of when. Humans seem to think they are so smart and wise, but they simply cannot move beyond repeating history's mistakes time and time again. The next evolution might never come, sadly.

I disagree with the COC, you dumb nigger. What I'm saying is you dumb niggers are giving that "Thing" way too much credit, and in representing the situation wrongly, you are actually handing over power to this fucking degenerate. People are going to see this shit and honestly believe you are bullying a transvestite who fights for equal rights in Linux, when the fact of the matter is they only wrote the COC and Linux chose to use it. A fucking hot dog stand could use the exact same COC if they wanted to.Linus could have just as easily held his stance against all this.Nobody held a gun to his head.

> transvestite who fights for equal rights in Linux
>"Use my CoC, or get bullied out of your own project, and be shunned by the whole "community"

>Nobody held a gun to his head.
And you know this for a fact? You were there?

Yeah ok, please keep being stupid on purpose.

Reminder that evil people will always get a taste of their own medicine inevitably.

Attached: 1544150603465.png (993x934, 61K)

the only reason anybody's code should be rejected from the project is if the code itself is sub par.

Attached: 5bf0f98693ac0.jpg (775x663, 64K)

>Nobody held a gun to his head.

"That's a nice gig you got there Linus, shame if it were to be deplatformed/discredited..."

>thunk.gif

>> transvestite who fights for equal rights in Linux
You are presenting it as if the tranny put Linus up to this, that's not how it happened. By doing so, people will interpret this stunt as an attack on the tranny by "right wing incels". By not understanding/misrepresenting the situation, you are actually going to make things worse.
>And you know this for a fact?
This whole thing goes much further back than the tranny. In fact, you could put MORE blame on the pussies from Debian who were outraged by Linus's criticisms, or the thin skinned fags who cried about the way he spoke to Nvidia. It all stems from Linus using coarse language and all the tender hearted queers who were offended by it. You, apparently, are one of those said queers.

>The world is not dying, it is being killed. And the people that are killing it have names and addresses.

t. corey

Attached: 1544142931669.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

>"Nvidia, Fuck You!"
>triggers greenfags
kek

t.Corey

Did my dance moves give me away? youtube.com/watch?v=KTA5sHXmnsw

thanks