Linuxfags and freetards will defend this

Linuxfags and freetards will defend this

Attached: 1523738734975.webm (929x586, 70K)

>gui
disgusting my man

Update your system fully before you install stuff.

I'm sorry, you have been memed, linux is not for people like you

The best part is that using sudo apt-get -f install works fine to install it but the GUI just fails silently

>the absolute STATE of linux on the desktop

>hurr durr it's perfectly fine if an installation just fails silently without informing the user as to what went wrong
Look, they're defending it, just like I predicted! the absolute STATE

Linux is not Windows.

yeah, cause if an installation failed on windows there would be some indication of what went wrong :^)

>ubuntu software
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Use KDE 18.04 Discover if old ass Unity 16.04 Ubuntu is not doing what you want.

Problem with Linux is lots if stuff is half baked unless it's for power users. They shouldn't even bother if they aren't going to do it right

>ubuntu
There's your problem.

>noobuntu
>gui
install gentoo you faggot

>they're still defending it!
my sides

congratulations user you just won the whole internet

they can't help it

Welcome to the wonderful, janky life of Linux graphical environments.

Problems that would result in endless bullying for Windows or Mac users are pretty much just your average hourly occurrence on most Linux DEs. They all fucking suck. You're literally better off slapping together a minimalist WM environment.

The installation is probably failing and the freetard programmer didn't consider this possibility

no

well they have "something went wrong"

>freetards also hate it
>th-th-theyre defending it!
What planet we on, user?

no they don't. they love making the experience for n00bs as janky as possible

>ctrl+f
>"3rd party"

Pretty sure that's just the standard warning that the installer adds if you're using a PPA that isn't canonical/universal.

>you're using gui omg
>why don't more people use Linux? :(((

This is why.

>attack specific distro
>defending it
Are you mentally deficient, user?

we don't need normalcucks, sorry

why would anyone use linux while windows 7 still works

Linux is a kernel and is unrelated to your error.

Attached: 1539374601095.jpg (700x700, 68K)

The thing is, it doesn't work anymore on new builds because Microsoft said so.

Wow, an Ubuntu bug surely must mean that all *nix software is trash, really convinced me there asshole.
If you like Windows so much just go buy it.

>Pajeet uses Ubuntu.

You've never installed something on Windows only to have it not work properly? I'm calling bullshit. There's literally millions of pajeet made programs out there for Windows that don't work or work properly. Even the most die hard Windows shill will admit this.

>ubuntu
>gui
kill yourself

I can do that too

Attached: fileassociations.webm (2048x720, 1.37M)

This is literally just apt install. The software center is trash, don't use it.

Can admit to this.
Visual C++ runtime dll errors pouring out of my eyes ears mouth and nose.

So many dll errors the house is flooding, send help.

lets be honest, if you use some shitty "software center" you wouldn't be able to solve the problem no matter how verbose the output would be

>gnome

autism off the charts

fpbp
imagine clicking through hundreds of menus and shit instead of just typing out what you want to do and pressing enter.

Package manager just wer-

>sudo apt-get update
>sudo apt-get upgrade
>sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
>sudo apt-get install libreoffice-dev (idc how to setup this garbage office program.)

Attached: 2e9.jpg (490x471, 34K)

>apt-get
kys

The gnome package manager is infamously bad, as was the Ubuntu one before it, using either is stupid, especially given how easy the command line is

Linux people like it that way, everything is in a constant state of being broken and people don't care to fix problems that have been there for 15 years

I'm using gnome on fedora and I avoid using gnome software for this reason, dnf just werks and this does not. Annoyingly, lots of basic features in gnome are split off in shell extensions, so i have to use a browser plugin to manage them. I'm half tempted to switch to XFCE or MATE because of how shit this is...I only use gnome for the just-werks and sometimes it doesn't. Is this a good idea? (Keep in mind I don't want to get into autistic ricing and tons of setup)

Linuxfags actually think that Linux is an practical OS

>GUIlet cant figure out how to install software

Yeah, I mean. Using GUI that's included with the OS you installed. What a wild idea

i hate that shit, I can't set python files to open directly in IDLE anymore.
>inb4 python

what do you use based user?

u too mate! :)

>Ubuntu
No I won't.

>implying that's linux

>unity
>ubuntu
>not using cli
How can you expect me to defend this?

Install debian, then try again.

Pretty much every linux distro that's tried doing a gui based installer hasn't even been half baked. They really need to just stop.

Synaptic works great.

>ubuntu
Never worked for me, no I won't defend it. Only GUI software manager I've ever had work is in Arch, OpenSuSE, and Fedora

>implying freetards like ubuntu or gnome
Uh

Attached: absolutpropr.jpg (460x432, 31K)

Seriously. It's easy to hate on linux distros (esp. ubuntu) because everything is centralized. You don't mention how on windows to even open a .7z you have to visit someone's website and download a 3d-party application with 0 security or verification

Debian is trash, I've been saying this for years

rpm, dnf, zypper, pacman, etc.

Is this really how freetards see the world

Attached: 1543878789802.jpg (640x535, 36K)

Pretty much, menus are garbage

>linux for niggers
>gui install
>blank and blank will defend this
0/10, try again faggot.

Instead of hacking a gentoo mirror and replacing it with Linux for Negroes, replace a Linux for Negroes mirror with Ubuntu. The name is already african, ironic

I'd prefer to hack a arch linucks mirror and replace it with ubuntu (linux for niggers), so that they know they're trash too.

based
fuck normies and fuck trannies

>ubuntu

linux is shit man, it's been like this for over ten years, just reinstall windows and move on with your life, don't be a fat linux slob

>Linuxfags
Linux is a kernel, what you have posted is the Ubuntu Software Center, which is a completely separate program.

>freetards
Only a slave owner would criticize a free man for being free.

>will defend this
I won't defend it. File a bug report with the Ubuntu developers, you can't expect bugs to be fixed if they don't know about them.

>wants more people to use linux
>doesn't want people using guis

Top niggetry my man

>wants more people to use linux
citation needed, faggot

There, there. Show me where they hurt you.

Attached: 1542978789395.png (831x1200, 676K)

>complains about windows and macosx
>non-free baby systems according to Jow Forums

What else am I supposed to extract from your statement freetard? If you claim it's better but shut down people who want to make it more usable, then arent you the faggot?

ubugu has been doing that since at least 2014. Also the installer goes into an infinite loop before crashing if trying to touch lvm's, and other assorted bugs that have been reported ad infinitum and never been addressed. Want to turn their irc into a salt mine? Mention any of that in even the most polite of ways. Hilarity ensues.

>freetard loonix are the same person
no my goye, I don't give a fuck about norfag using lincucks. fuckers can barely use windoze. fuckers can barely use fucken iOS. They will only make easily fixable problems seem worse to the general public. fucking get an os for free, without le steal, that's better than windoze for your poorfag hardware then you learn how to use it or fuck off and pay for your shit using cognitive dissonance to pretend like micropenis wangblows has no problems.

actually fuck y'all lin CoC sucking cucks too. Linux would be pretty shit for the average user, stop shilling it

thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

SEETHING LINUXTARDS

I'm OP and I know how to use dpkg and apt-get to install something, that isn't even my webm, it's just that there is NO excuse for production software to exist in the state that it does depicted in OP.

Imagine actually defending that. Imagine how asshurt you've had to be that somebody called out the shittiness of your OS

The real question is, why aren't you using apt-get from the command line like a grown up?

>retard can't read the post literally one post above him

>Linuxfags and freetards will defend this
No, I won't.

It's a shitty Ubuntu GUI. Generally worse than even the one man hobby project-ed Sabayon package manager GUI, and even there I'd advise to use the equo command line because it's more informative and often quicker.

Ubuntu is indeed pretty "special" in how and what they fuck up.

The CoC is good. And if you zoomers used Ubuntu within the last five years, you would know that synaptic is the best apt GUI.

PS: But to make it explicit: The one man hobby project Sabayon GUI does not and never did fail silently like that.

Again, Ubuntu is very "special".

I instantly discard posts replying to too many other posts.

ubuntu was a mistake

Windows for all it's spying at least it has a functional GUI. I mean when you have to type out 50 lines of code just to get a MP3 file to run you lost the race.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)