L O L

L O L

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07_14-58-06.png (711x534, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/12/6/18128648/microsoft-edge-chrome-chromium-browser-changes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Doesn't post link
Why are you idiots so mentally incapacitated?

Will edge be installable via windows update or will I have to download it from the microsoft website?

Edge was just a loophole to stop Microsoft being sued for forcing Internet Explorer on users anyway.

It'll get pushed with Windows 10 1903 or 1909

Fuck WebKit and Blink

It's obviously anandtech, just go to the site.

I'm talking about if you're on windows 7 or 8.1

No, fuck off.

Rude

>L O L
>cleary says e o L
What did he mean by this?

>Electron won

Attached: 1543900047193.png (3000x3000, 945K)

Maybe they'll open source it, allowing it to be debotnetted

theverge.com/2018/12/6/18128648/microsoft-edge-chrome-chromium-browser-changes
Anyway idgaf, edge sucks. I'm comfy using Firefox, it's forks, and Iridium on my desktop. I use Bromite on my phone. All good desu.

>not using iexplore
Enjoy your crippled ram

That would actually be a really smart move on Microsofts part, if they were to open source all the shit that failed due to their incompetence who knows what it could actually become later, they could be like Canonical.

>move to chromium just as they are forcing material design on its users and removing actual useful features
great timing, microsoft

a shame. edge ran much more fluidly than any other browser on my atom windows tablet

Office 365 and nu-Skype both run on Electron and they work great desu so i guess why not

Attached: 367373467.jpg (477x477, 41K)

fuck the 2 most commonly used botnets are combining. somewhere a pajeet is loudly banging his dick against the door to a server room where usage data from windows users is stored and now that number is increasing

>Can't use google
Why are you?

FUCK

Soo unless they just include Chromium rather than release chromium-based Edge, noone is going to use it anyway

how long until ms switches to linux

Everything is chrome in the future
-Spongebob, 1999

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-02.jpg (640x472, 50K)

Chad Opera reporting in.

Chrome everywhere! Google everywhere! Woo! I sure look forward to the web being named to "the google internet content platform", with port 80 and port 443 officially belonging to them and everyone having to pay Google in order to use it.

Reminder:
There are people...
who use THEIR devices (Pixel)
Sometimes using THEIR ISP services (Google Fiber)
running THEIR operating system (Android)
running THEIR official system-wide spyware (Google Play Services)
to use THEIR browser (Chrome)
to use THEIR search engine (Google Search)
to find Content on THEIR websites (Not just their own like YouTube, but also everything hosted on AMP websites.
Or any other website running THEIR Google Analytics, which is basically 5 Megabyte worth of JavaScript spyware
Which use the standards THEY develop further (Google is a major contributor to WhatWG, and the majority of the work the WhatWG do is just documenting what browsers do and basing the standard around it, so basically, whatever is implemented in Chrome counts)

Good lord, how many layers of spying are we even on at this point?!

Good god, thanks normies ,thank FUCKING god for turning the one technology that would have allowe ANYONE to independently host content into one company's monopoly. At least Google Plus didn't happen.

It's nice to have a de-googled alternative to chrome which basically is the same as chrome, fuck google in the asshole.

>Chakra scripting engine
Why wasn't it good?

Like Microsoft is any better

Google doesn't respect your privacy and is a propietary service

>removing diversity in software is a good move
Are they trolling or suttin?

Attached: legon.jpg (500x380, 66K)

Blame open source devs for not making good alternatives.

Hmmmmm
People programming for their livelihood vs. hobbyists
What is the ratio of the number users of OSS to the number of developers making a living writing it?

Don't know don't care. I use google chrome because for some reason, it loads pages twice as fast as firefox. Espeically on my phone.

Is it me, or just Google never screw off?

>it loads pages twice as fast as firefox.
wrong.
>Espeically on my phone.
Phones are usually for making calls, not for surfing.

>wrong.
It's my PC idiot.
>not for surfing.
Point still stands.

herro

it's still the same JS interpreter + JIT from 1996 (when it first appeared with IE3)
Granted, the big refactor undertaken for IE9 and later for the open-source release really cleaned it up

>It's my PC idiot.
No lol

Retard

>Retard
>he really believes i am a retard
HAHAHA what the fuck man? How retarded are you?

Presto Opera is the only true Opera.

Sure, but when will it not be a microsoft product?

It isn't, but it isn't as bad as google, they at least sell products to get their revenue, google just uses their customers