Why does Jow Forums hate him?

Why does Jow Forums hate him?

Attached: 29008A22-F737-46ED-AEB4-F00DC1A13E6E.jpg (220x293, 27K)

NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

He is offensively inoffensive.

Nobody hates technigger

He just states the specs and then gives one or two sentences on how he feels about it. It's anything but a review.

Based

This he's basically a black hand fashion model for phones his reviews are shit at least ltt and jerryrigeverthing are more practical

I'm not in a Senzala right now, so why am I looking at a photograph of a nigger?

Jow Forums doesn't hate him, a very small containment of pol tards do.

>affirmative actioning his way through success

Because he is black and Jow Forums is racist

I kekd so hard

Attached: 1543984275746.jpg (480x366, 45K)

this also Jow Forums hates normies

>what's up guys mkbhd here
>I got this new phone 3 months early
>here's a 10 minute review
>talks about the camera for 10 minutes
Or for the 6t
>talks about the fingerprint reader for 10 minutes

He's a nigger.

This.

He's not hated, but he has nothing to really celebrate about him. He's a mouthpiece to sell phones and he puts in no effort to hide it. His knowledge on tech is severely lacking, but he pushes this image that he's on top of everything tech related.
He had the potential to be "that black tech guy" and stand equally beside the other tech-tubers, but he squandered it and became "Technigger".

Attached: 1468642330481.png (500x587, 231K)

His reviews are dry and he is misleading when saying a $400 phone is a budget phone.

he makes money doing technology in his basement

he is an idot

Google hates him too

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-103045_YouTube.jpg (1440x2560, 702K)

>Why does Jow Forums hate him?
Same as the others, he only talks about the consumer side of products.
You will never see a youtuber talking about instruction set on iphone or the different schedulers in differents android versions, you know, real tech.
There is a shitload to say but the technical audience prefers research paper and books to a video and you don't end up youtuber if you're talented.
Hence (((tech))) youtubers are nothing more than shillers for brands.

because he is a rich kid with a daddy that supports his shilling channel. And like daddy he uses race to subtly make it look like he is some awesome success story. Fuck the Jow Forumstards and their "nigger" memes and fuck also whoever doesn't see he has a channel because he comes from money.

you are the reason the rest of the world calls you Americunts.

He's a nigger AND a macfag.

He's too much of a good goy

>I wonder why tech enthusiasts don't like the resident apple shill
hmmmmmm

He's the black science man of technology

That poster was obviously Australian

bingo

just because we say he's a nigger it doesn't mean that we hate him

His reviews are superficial and normie.
Flossy Carter is far superior. /our guy/.

Jow Forums - e-celebs

Jow Forums mostly doesn't like him because he's another successful shill with a minimal understanding of technology

people who hate him because he's black are missing the point

>Shill No. 22133123

DOPE
CRISPY

He's by no means a reviewer, just a boring shill.

*Ahem*

Attached: 5600BC120CC74177BC9DDEFEBF59F9C0.jpg (250x250, 8K)

cuz he blakk

This. Nobody hates technigger. I bet he was adopted by a wealthy white family or is a son of a very rich black family.

He sometimes sucks Apple's cock tho

Linus Tech tips is shit, this guy is even shiter. Take your eceleb trash somewhere else

Jow Forums just like any other board hates people that are more succesful then themself

I like him because he doesn't look like he's thinking about sucking cock most of the time unlike that cuntface faggot Linus Dick Pics

Attached: cocksucker.png (1077x861, 1.15M)

Did he blacked iJustine?

have a KEK

Because he's a black Linus

if it's not obvious you are kidding yourself

Marketeer

Isn't he more succesful though? That would make Linus a white tech nigger.

He's good on his earlier vids, now it's just "muh beautiful tech shots" and "buy it because it's new". He still has nice opionions tho

Literally every single of his videos in the same lately, however this is due to the fact that every single phone has been the same lately

The essence could be delivered in a one sentence "this is what this phone does different format", I can't imagine how I would stretch it out to 10 minutes

Because he uses this one easy trick!

He's not hated he's a really nice dude however dude's just a normie youtube review that hardly gives that much info about the phones other than looks which is why a lot of Jow Forums dislikes him however hating him is prolly Jow Forums niggas

Attached: sdsddsds.png (659x430, 265K)

man his videos are actually alright i wish he would fix those shitty video thumbnails

LOL.

Attached: technigger.png (1306x894, 292K)

yes.
I simply cannot wait for the sex tape.
I hope you can see his pc muscle pumping his strong african seed in her white womb.
Just knowing that nordic goddess is gonna pop out some super cute mixed babies that will be chads and spread their mixed african seed to stayceys excites me till no end.

NO fucking way

Attached: import.png (568x753, 256K)

Attached: my sides explosion.png (1136x958, 1.26M)

Shiiiieeeeeeet

Attached: DDB49AB1-CB4E-4579-B006-A6A38413EB17.jpg (283x503, 110K)

fucking kek

he looks like linus the faggot with a dose of a nigger

He and every other tech YouTuber is just a shill for views and companies which fly them out to events

How do these people end up in these positions? Rich daddy? He literally doesn't say anything insightful about any product he's ever looking at. He reads the specs off the back of the box, has some nerd follow him around with a 4K camera while he fucking walks around with the phone in an expensive looking penthouse or garden, and says some pretentious one liner. Boom, every video he's filmed.

crApple shill. he went out of his way to praise the imac in his twitter while every respectable techtuber was shitting on it.

who dat? he cute