Good night, sweet prince

Good night, sweet prince.

Attached: Microsoft_Edge_logo.svg.png (450x480, 15K)

Edge isn't dying. It's just getting a new engine.

Becoming a reskinned Chromium is the same fate as dying.

S

/thread

So it's now a ms and google botnet? will the botnets start fighting over each other and kill the other?

Edge was fucking trash and nobody used it.

F

It's not really trash but no one used it. It could've been good if they weren't faggots about add-ons

Browsing the web is impossible without a good ad blocker.

Literally who? I never left Firefox.

I'm not disagreeing with that at all. I just had to use one at work without one and I can't believe people even use the internet without one. If they ever shut down adblockers I'll get a flip phone and quit the internet. No way in fucking hell I'm looking at all that eye cancer.

S

Meanwhile Internet Explorer 11 will still be embedded inside Windows because of shitty developers relying on IE for internet browser functionality (I'm looking at you BYOND).

WPF and winforms also rely on the internet web browser OLE control
furthermore the wrappers for gecko and blink are dead (unless they get resurrected now that the reference winforms code is OSS)

I wish I could install alexa on my windows 10 machine and have it and cortana kill each other so I wouldn't have to put up with either but apparently alexa requires hardware support inside the cpu so it would probably end up winning and sit there sending amazon a real time stream of my cpu instructions as they execute.

it's still gonna get installed on your windows, retard

what FPU extensions? AVX? AVX2?
t. only has SSE4.1

No it wasn't, and I use it. After putting up with 20-30 second pauses(!) loading web pages on my ancient netbook under IE and Firefox (was never game to install Google), Edge was a revelation. I've seen the "App is not responding" pop-up exactly twice since going to Win10/Edge.

this
refactoring trident while retaining OLE support was a godsend on my socket 775 boxes

Edge was actually really great
For some time the battery in my laptop was dead and I could only use it while connected to the power
Apparently the CPU or bios or whatever has a safeswitch and if it doesn't detect a battery it cuts the CPU max speed to half so it didn't draw more power than supplied/available
Everything was slow as fuck, including web browsers
Firefox, chrome Vivaldi, all took up Tova minute to just open and more for me to be able to use them if I was restoring the last session
Then I tried edge, and it took 5 seconds to open, and I could use it right away
Even if I restored a session with 10 open tabs
I've been using edge as my main browser since (after I got a new battery) and I'm actually sad it's being turned into a new opera

You can get ublock for edge, what's your point?

>Becoming a reskinned Chromium is the same fate as dying.
Its an improvement on microdicks incompetence

Lol my fap sessions lasted longer then edge

Attached: 1535495568991.jpg (750x670, 45K)

>saggy granny looking thing
I can see why.

Seething titlet

Attached: E16FB657FEEE43848882A38D47AD0445.jpg (828x795, 70K)

>sweet prince
WTF

OP is a huge faggot