/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a "Samsung" micro SD card • A portable amplifier arrives • Tiny cheap camera sucks • user is happy with his new small form keyboard • user's new tiny purse and IEM foam tips • Bicycle flipper comes all mangled up • Clip-on macro lenses have some distortion • Everything went better than expected • A replacement thinkshit cooler • Wow packaging, such hi-res audio, many parts • user gives up easily • Dear FRIEND • Please understand • Thanks for your kindly >"Lost" News
• user likes the new Mi Pad 4 plus • user shares experience with some cheap IEM tips Previous thread

Attached: csg-santa.jpg (800x533, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/tube/32905771671.htm
es.kobobooks.com/products/kobo-aura-h2o-edition-2
aliexpress.com/item/tube/32905771671.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Puzzle-Walking-Hot-Sale-DIY-Strandbeest-Assembly-Powerful-Model-Wind-Powered-Walker-Kits-Robot/32800619452.html
ebay.com/itm/Blue-Radioddity-S1-RTL-SDR-ADS-B-USB-Receiver-RTL2832U-R820T-Tuner-MCX-Input-US/132779407738
joybuy.com/600317324.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-5-global-64gb
aliexpress.com/item/this/32868762628.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's see if this gets deleted.

based

it's fucking Chinese Stuff/Shopping General
no need for forced racism on Jow Forums

I want this meme to die already
Not just here, I hate the ironic "4channel must be advertiser friendly" meme

I'm supporting this thread because the other one calls me racist in the news >:^(

Based & redpilled, I'm still waiting for some of the things I ordered on 11.11 though so nothing to report.

i will hopefully pick up my arrived goods from the post office on monday

Attached: 1536942040492.png (923x713, 16K)

she should sit in santas lap ree

i don't see why it would, this one was made prior to the other one

and a full week has passed without the mailman leaving anything at my doorstep

recommendations on chink speakers?

my bootleg bring arts 2B came in finally
its actually pretty nice

Attached: MDB_0232.jpg (2000x2000, 2M)

I want one just for machine lifeform and bucket, is it any good?

chink mini amplifier + thrift shop speakers from Goodwill

>/csg/ - Chink Shit General
God bless this thread.

Attached: russian_orthodox_priest_blessing_server_room.jpg (725x400, 40K)

Good job OP.

Attached: nod.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>all those Jow Forums on Jow Forums
who cares about the name. chink shit general has a ring to it. chinese stuff sounds like some government regulated name.

That Chinese Shopping user is a complete retard too with his zoomer thread images and bait """news""". Undoubtedly underage.

Attached: chineseshoppinganon.gif (498x290, 490K)

Based.

a few joints were stiff but they worked out pretty easily, the machine lifeform is pretty solid, i would recommend picking one up

Attached: MDB_0235.jpg (1860x2480, 2.11M)

Any good Genesis/Saturn like USB controllers? I need one for my RPi emulator.

Links, pretty please?

actual thread here, please ignore this shitposter

aliexpress.com/item/tube/32905771671.htm

here you go pal, enjoy it

i hope they bootleg a2 and 9s when they get released, id love to have the full crew
i have the bootleg kaine on order too, ill post that when it comes in

actual thread here, please ignore this () shitposter

Thanks pal

Attached: 1537146849090.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

hey just for kicks try going to that thread now

i'm looking for an ereader with a big screen for my dad, his eyes are going a bit bad and he can't read books anymore. anyone can recommend something? i'm thinking about this one, heard a while ago that it's a good brand, and it seems cheap for its screen size (although i'm not expert) es.kobobooks.com/products/kobo-aura-h2o-edition-2

the biggest problem i see apart from the price it is that it has IPX8 water protection which is fucking stupid and completely useless in an ereader but whatever

is ali down? that link lands on blank page for me

I was going to post the same thing this user did, but I was too late, oh well, I'll do it next time.

Attached: 1543504902305.png (466x382, 79K)

Jannies redeemed, absolutely based 404

nevermind, ali is fine, the url is just missing a trailing L
aliexpress.com/item/tube/32905771671.html

ayyy

Attached: 1477271709573.png (600x528, 594K)

gosh i feel silly, sorry for the trouble

my first chink shit in a long time has arrived

Its glorious

Attached: Chink Beast.webm (640x480, 1.39M)

holy shit
link?

I need this in my life. Link, mate?

it happens, took me a while too notice it too :)

Link please.

Thanks for fixing the link, the figurines look pretty nice for the price.

Also, can anyone help me out with ?

Someone redpill me on a mipad before I buy a tab s3

Finally a proper general, let me ask my question again.
I ordered some. Cheap stuff and the email I got said:
>since your order is less than $25, no tracking number should be generated.
Should I worry or did I already got chinked?

Chinked.

I'm getting tracking numbers on $0.30 cables

Cables — arrived on 29.11
A30 —arrived on 22.11
D30 —arrived on 30.11
USB Testers —still in China, three weeks without any movements on tracking. Gonna wait a week more and open a dispute.
Some headphone accessories — still in China, two weeks without any movements on tracking. Not really concerned about it, gonna dispute if will not get it until New Year.
Headphones — according to Cianiao it's already in Germany, which is the last stop before my country, but service that transporting it says it still in China.
Quad — «handed over to airline» a week ago. Waiting, waiting — my most anticipated purchase.
168 in 1 Game Boy look alike — two weeks for it to be shipped, WTF? Of coursse its who knows where now.

Black Friday:
Zishan Z2 — they sure took their sweet time with processing and shipped it week after order, but with fastest (except DHL, of course) shipping method, so I am not worried there.
Some more cables — shipped the same way, and no worries here too.
Rasperry Pi —I have no idea what is going on there.
DIY Tesla Coil — these guys almost missed processing time; but not it's on its way and looks like it will arrive in time.
Orange Pi Zero AV out hat and credit card holder are already in Germany, will be here in a week
LED Christmas lights — no idea. It's Gearbest, so might be anywhere
Small Wireless keyboard —same guys that GB knock-off, same story with shipping. At least it was cheap.
3A USB charger for RPi — Yahwen, need I say more?
Small quad batteries — Germany, you know the drill.
Big quad batteries — this is pretty weird, they just were handed to airline. In Chicago. I am in Europe. Ordered from China. Really weird.

What's your situation?

It's not ironic and it's not a meme.

This site will die without advertising revenue. If it dies, the last bastion of free speech on the internet will have fallen.

Do your part for free speech on the internet by keeping racist terms out of 4channel.

>the last bastion of free speech
Ah now I see why there so many newfags.

Always get the number if you actually want to receive your order.

i bought the cheapest one were the parts have been demolished lol
on 11.11 i cost me 4.99€

Ok /csg/ i got chinked, they sent me a led strand I ordered but instead of a us plug 110v they sent me a 250v 2.5 amp euro plug and i was wondering, how the fuck do i convert this to the normal 110v us voltage, do i need a step up converter?

>gag yourself for free speech
excuse me? your troll posts belongs on

damn
forgot the link
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Puzzle-Walking-Hot-Sale-DIY-Strandbeest-Assembly-Powerful-Model-Wind-Powered-Walker-Kits-Robot/32800619452.html

8BitDo M30
It's not widely available right now, but it's out there.

I bought an SDR during the 10% off ebay sale. The seller is random offering 30% off too. Did I fuck up and by the wrong one?

ebay.com/itm/Blue-Radioddity-S1-RTL-SDR-ADS-B-USB-Receiver-RTL2832U-R820T-Tuner-MCX-Input-US/132779407738

>demolished
Sounds great.
What does it really mean? Unassembeld or what?

Attached: demolished.png (480x558, 315K)

Thanks fren.

Show the plug and thing its wire goes into. If it has switching power supply, you may be in luck.

picking up some anime figs from taobao and im excited
soontm

Attached: ss (2018-12-07 at 09.41.12).png (1033x627, 51K)

Cute.

Attached: 2017073008494412.jpg (749x1000, 199K)

user is correct, the switch mode power supplies on those are normally universal ones (ac65~240v)

>ac65
Where do you find anything lower than 100v?

demolished is a bag full of loose parts
parts not removed are the parts on a "grid" so you have to cut them loose yourself

no idea, but they usually go that low on the input ratings (if you feed it 65v dc it should work too)

>65v dc
That's pretty high DC voltage. You meant AC?

Cool af

Attached: 353521256.jpg (953x1282, 188K)

mi pad 4 is better

Attached: 1544052069121.png (680x680, 413K)

Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth receiver so I can use wired earbuds semi-wirelessly? All wireless earbuds are expensive as fuck and somewhat mediocre. Bonus points if my microphone still works as expected.

Attached: chink shit.jpg (2778x1708, 802K)

joybuy.com/600317324.html

90% discount

Good deal ?

Attached: 1528807986043.gif (501x585, 12K)

Yeeees good buitenlander!

How should I go about getting USB C cables from Ali? Apparently A to C cables can be dangerous. Should I buy a few and test them to see which ones are safe to buy more of, or would it be better to just find a safe A to C adapter and get a bunch of those and then just get a bunch of C to C cables so I don't have to worry about anything?

beautiful photo
loving that high res ear wax

I need an USB charger hub, one with 4-5 ports. Which is the best bang for buck? Is it the Xiaomi one?

> Apparently A to C cables can be dangerous
No, where did you hear that?

If you want x data transmission rate, you need to watch the exact spec supported though (e.g. USB 3.1 Gen2).

That said, USB3.1 Type-C to Type-C is usually the thing compatible with USB PD if you want that "standard" fast charging tech. I recall Type-A Type-C can't do it.

I think a no name device might be the best bang for the buck.

I'm mostly using Orico chargers where I want a good charger. There's for example pic related with one Type-C and many Type-A ports, which suited my needs quite well.

Attached: ORICO-6-ports-USB-Type-C-QC2-0-Quick-Charger-5V2-4A-9V2A-12V1-5A-Type.jpg (1000x1000, 34K)

Well I'm mostly looking for brand name stuff because the last time I bought a noname charger (a 2-port Orico one actually) it was bad. as in, it has 2 ports but only one would charge at a time, and it was noisy even if nothing was charging.

wait so are 4channel and Jow Forums doing the left/right split now? :^)

>a noname charger (a 2-port Orico one actually)
Wat? Orico is about the biggest brand there is. It also is the ODM/OEM for many of the other brands.

> it has 2 ports but only one would charge at a time
Their devices should not go over the rated wattage, but otherwise IDK how that would happen.

> it was noisy even if nothing was charging
Never had anything like that by Orico. Might be damaged or even a fake [although on Ali most likely you'd have bought from one of the two big stores that mainly sell their goods...]

I want to buy a redmi note 5 but I'm afraid of getting a fake or Indian version. Anyone here has bought one from any chincksite?

SMPSs will rectify the power before switching it so it doesn't matter whether you send it AC at 400Hz or DC.

>No, where did you hear that?
Several places. Both from the million articles about it and from random tech channels on youtube or people on stack exchange. They all point to the the resistors as being the main threat and how cheap cables can have the wrong resistor and that can fry your phone/whatever.

>you need to watch the exact spec supported though
That's the point. I'm buying chink cables. Assuming they are in spec is not smart when being out of spec can literally fry my phone. As long as they're actually in spec then there's nothing to worry about but I'm not going to assume that about 90 cent cables.

Note 4 user here.
As long as you get the right version (pro,X or whatever) it should be alright.
Aliexpress is a bretty safe place to buy from.

We pretty much all bought them from chinksites.

> a fake or Indian version
Buy from one of the bigger ali stores or bg/gb/gb/whatever well-known chinese standalone store and just don't pick an Indian version; it probably won't be an Indian version then.

uGreen

>I'm afraid of getting a fake
No such thing, the chinks wouldn't bother faking a $200 chinkphone. All the fakes are iPhones and Ssmsuny Galaxy phones.

>Indian version
Available in the Indian market only, I've never heard anyone getting one by mistake.

Just buy the phone from one of the sellers here, they're all trustworthy:
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-5-global-64gb

> They all point to the the resistors as being the main threat
I'm virtually convinced you mean Type-C -> Type-A connections, which is something else.

I'm no electrical engineer pls explain

>Just buy the phone from one of the sellers here, they're all trustworthy
They're also essentially all sponsored and may not be the cheapest.

I got a pink RM Note 5 4GB/64GB for $147 on Ali and the cheapest listed there is ~$160.

Thank you lots

Attached: heh.gif (260x260, 1.66M)

>I got a pink RM Note 5 4GB/64GB for $147 on Ali and the cheapest listed there is ~$160.
got a link, please?

You've probably bought the chink version which is usually cheaper than the global version which is what I linked to. Most people will want to get the global version since the frequency support is better.

USB 3.1 Type-C with maybe PD may [upon misdetection] send moar power than Type-A is designed to handle.

If the device "sending" the power is some USB2/3 Type-A, that has no reason to happen.

And well, if your cell phone puts 9V/2A QC3.0 style into the line without being asked and the other side is not protected, you're probably shit out of luck regardless of the cable.

The point is: Feel free to buy a cheap cable if it's USB2/3 Type-A on the power providing end to Type-C on the power receiving end.

got the basic xiaomeme sonic toothbrush

It is my first electric toothbrush and I'd say it is bretty good. Get its job done. Three modes for variable vibration strength, fully waterproof and spare brush heads are cheap. It charges wirelessly from an usb-port stand (charger not included, which was kinda weird). You can also use some kind of smart app via bluetooth which tells you how bad you are at brushing your teeth (but I have my dentist for that)

My gums are not bleeding after the first use so that is a plus. It splashes like crazy though so be prepared to wipe the mirror afterwards.

I don't see any real difference from my brother's Philips toothbrush which costs 4x as much. Would reccomend.

Attached: a2006d8237dd2772765ca323b4a44c50.0.jpg (810x1080, 75K)

$143 now

aliexpress.com/item/this/32868762628.html

> You've probably bought the chink version
Sure.

[Probably you got a point price-comparison fairness wise, but yes, kimovil is sponsored shit and not always the cheapest.]

> Most people will want to get the global version since the frequency support is better.
The Chinese variant already has the ITU global bands and more for LTE and 3G.

Maybe you need the other version if you're on dem special snowflake burger bands, but most of the world should be fine otherwise...? Not that more bands would hurt you, but it's also a 10%+ markup for something you probably don't need.

>I don't see any real difference from my brother's Philips toothbrush which costs 4x as much. Would reccomend.
I can say the same about a then $12 Digoo brush that was also sold under different brand names... figures that perhaps virtually all but the most basic

>Maybe you need the other version if you're on dem special snowflake burger bands
Only global version has band 20 (800mhz) support which is important for many europoors. It also has B4 (1700/2100mhz) used in many American countries.

BTW, of course still compare on kimovil and ali in general if you want the lowest price. The phone I linked was ~the cheapest when I ordered it, it probably isn't now.

I literally have not received anything from the mailman for my 11/11 order! Fuck the chinks

>band 20 (800mhz) support which is important for many europoors
Sure, that's not one of the ITU global bands (1,3,7,28).

But 3 & 7 in particular are all over Europe, never had any trouble connecting anywhere I went.

Good OP btw
Got a package from banggood in transit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07-16-28-28-455_yqtrack.app.png (720x1440, 89K)