Ryzen goes to warranty

CPU already packed correctly, but what the actual hell is this plastic pieces that was inside the cooler box?
Autistic OP can't find place to insert.

Attached: IMG_20181207_172047.jpg (3456x4608, 3.82M)

That's a cooler mounting bracket you dingus. Should it be there? Dunno, your motherboard should have on of its own.

They're AM4 retention brackets.

wtf are the gloves for?

This is the real question. Building a computer isn't rocket surgery.

retard is probably worried about static

i'd say that's the least of his problems

like... i get the static issue.
but just ground yourself before touching the computer, shit... even touching the case before hand is enough

Those gloves will not help with static. If anything they'll make it worse.

>Poozen goes to warranty
And that's why people prefer Intel

Static and to remove thermal paste without making a mess, I was peting my dog really hard before and wanted to guarantee any of this issues. It is a latex glove, the one of tattoo's guys use.

But what place should I insert this, doesn't make any sense at all

Attached: IMG_20181207_172613.jpg (3456x4608, 3.91M)

petting your dog really hard?
wtf

Attached: IMG_20181207_172712.jpg (3456x4608, 3.87M)

is that the stock cooler?

Well you look like a faggot take it off

>petting your dog really hard?
>wtf
You probably don't know how a pitbull works, mine starts to trying to bite me if the cuddle isn't sufficient

Furry-OP can't properly mount a CPU. What a disgrace.

>plastic gloves
this nigga gay

>is that the stock cooler?
yes
>Well you look like a faggot take it off
but if the warranty guys have more gay than me and refuses to repair just because of this shit

>pitbull
>trying to bites owner
>for entirely spurious reason
shocked, I wasn't

Well if you're all nigogs at same level as me and just want to discuss my gay prevention gloves I'll just shove this shitty plastic brackets up in my dogs ass with the glove also

the oils on your hands can cause a surprising amount of corrosion over time, depending on your body chemistry. one of the few things that can cause gold to tarnish is sulfur, which is in your sweat. I'm blessed with dry hands, but my brother has damp hot ones, and I have to wash my guns anytime he handles them or a few months down the road there they'll have grown rusty handprints sitting in the safe.

>Furry-OP can't properly mount a CPU. What a disgrace.
This isn't a CPU, you know what is a cooler?

Do it, and deliver pics

OP pc is pre-built. The retention brackets were removed to install the box cooler and were put inside the cpu box. Now OP is cleaning his PC and asking himself wtf is he doing.

tell me op...
are you mounting this cooler with the motherboard installed already or outside the case?

>OP pc is pre-built. The retention brackets were removed to install the box cooler and were put inside the cpu box. Now OP is cleaning his PC and asking himself wtf is he doing.
>tell me op...
>are you mounting this cooler with the motherboard installed already or outside the case?

For fucks sake I'm removing all the parts from my personal computer to send just the CPU to warranty, but the box that it comes, have the cooler inside, then I need to send both fricking autistics unable to understand simple sentences

Thanks, I appreciate your knowledge and kindness to explain that

Shove it up your ass and then install gentoo

Those are from the mobo, somebody assembling the computer for OP put them there instead of throwing them away, thankfully.