Best web browser for privacy? How to block everything without disrupting functionality?

I have the Tor browser, Brave (which also has a Tor feature), and Iridium as privacy alternatives. However, I cannot use websites like Jow Forums while on Tor or Brave with Tor because Captcha is blocked. I'm not sure if Iridium is trustworthy because it's essentially Google Chrome. How do I unblock captcha and still block everything (tracking, all ads, et al) while on Tor browsers? Also does anyone know if I block scripts and cookies, would I still be able to use Jow Forums?

Attached: tor.jpg (696x404, 33K)

>without disrupting functionality?

BLAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: sd.png (368x969, 52K)

Tor use only pedophiles.

Which extension is that? Which one is for captcha? Is there an IT for dummies resource anywhere?

Wrong! DARPA made it to protect our intelligence communities and allow people in countries with firewalls to freely access the internet. I believe the State department still funds the Tor Project.

If you want to post on a site that uses captcha then you must allow the scripts that captcha uses. You cannot block every script then expect functionality that requires the scripts to still work.

Tor uses NoScript. Allow the scripts you want/need to run. I have the Tor Browser Bundle installed on my distro. My biggest issue isn't with captcha, my issue is with domains (maybe that isn't the correct term) blocking Tor, or making tor a pain in the ass to use (they make you solve extra captchas to prove you aren't a robot).

>Best web browser for privacy?
Plain Firefox is fine. Go into your preferences --> Privacy settings and set the most strict rules. Also always run a private window. Thats it. I use Adblock Plus and NoScript. Lot of people use uBlock Origin.

Firefox + Script/Ad/Domain blocker is all you need. Tor is great but it is overkill for everyday use.

>wanting this much privacy and still filling out captcha

Reddit for instance blackholes any Tor created account by default.

You could get a pass, but I don't know if that would work with some of the exit nodes being blocked for Very Bad Posts.

>must allow scripts that captcha uses

Which scripts does captcha use?

Allow "google.com" and "gstatic.com". I'm somewhat certain you need both to post on Jow Forums.

Thanks for kindly answering the question!

Don't forget (in about:preferences#privacy) to disallow cookies from at least google.com and gstatic.com to ever be stored on your browser

>Firefox
I'm still using it myself, but I'm growing disgusted with it lately.
How the fuck did they manage to drive that awesome browser against the wall that hard?
Still better than Chrom(ium), but that's not really what you want to compare with, and they have been doing their "best" to get below it.

Fuck current-day Mozilla.

By default, I'm always on private browsing. I also turned off all third party cookies and cookies are deleted once I close. Even while browsing, there are never any cookies or data saved when I check.

Icecat and disable the libre-js addon

>Icecat
I remember trying to giving that a go, but couldn't even get it installed.
The Debian repository refused to work.

Master Miller?

As far as privacy browsers go (that aren't Tor Browser ofc) nothing beats GNU IceCat.
It's completely libre, it has NO propietary code (like DRM) in it.
It's also forked from Firefox, so you can use any FF extensions/plugins/themes on it.

You can use umatrix to block anything you want. Posting on Jow Forums does not require cookies and if you use the noscript captcha it doesn't require scripts either. If you have javascript enabled then you need to use Jow Forums X or something to force noscript captcha.
You're wrong. There is a noscript captcha.

noscript

being a free software i can't imagine they're paying you much per post
you're a good lad