How do we stop Cory in the linux kernel Jow Forums?

Attached: 51k a year.png (1122x677, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Biological_factors
the-scientist.com/features/are-the-brains-of-transgender-people-different-from-those-of-cisgender-people-30027
mobile.twitter.com/coralineada/status/1029161113848557569
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't worry, that thing can't code to save it's prolapsed anus.

> how do we stop Cory in the linux kernel Jow Forums?

Attached: hitlertux.gif (258x303, 3K)

You don't "stop" these people. You signal boost them into high prominence and watch them self destruct. Just look at that Kony 2012 dipshit freaking out and running around town naked because of the stress.

>Corey? That sounds like a mans name.
>Oh its Coraline? Right.
>Hm thats quite the organ you have there Core— I mean Coraline. Looks exactly like a penis.
>Oh its a girls penis? Right.
>Say coraline, that second X chromosome sure looks like a Y chromosome.

At what point does societies acceptance of the viewpoints of the mentally ill, actually begin to turn society mentally ill? Honest question. Simple logic dictates that this would be the only outcome.

I think trans acceptance is a mass delusion.

stop being white

>marginalised people in tech
>implying tech people arent mainly those who are marginalised

Attached: UTB8ng4wC5aMiuJk43PTq6ySmXXaw.jpg (1000x563, 94K)

A delutional mentally ill mob of faggots with bloated assholes threatening FOSS projects into adopting his irrelevant meme CoC that he calls a covenant like he truly believes in some fantasy world where magic is real. Has he even contributed to any FOSS project with code? This unstable male is so depressed and devoid of purpose by his inability to code that he literally gave meaning to his worthless life by making people feel sorry for him and his gender confusion.

Attached: 1543200762048.jpg (580x548, 32K)

yes she's quite the rubyist :^)

Iirc this was the one who got fired from github

Gender is binary

About 2 years before Nazis take over.

Attached: 23628AC800000578-2847643-Hansi_Sturm_was_the_winner_of_the_Miss_Eldorado_transvestite_pag-35_1416864 (634x946, 129K)

>actually begin to turn society mentally ill
Can entire societies go crazy? Yes. Has it already happened? Also yes. Is it Jow Forums's fault? Again, yes.

God, I hope we're living in Weimar America, that means we have a shot to fix things.

Gender is a monad

Don't most trannies have these removed?

I don't have anything against trannies, I have a friend that's one, but you have to be at least a bit fucked in the head to do it. Having panic attacks and wanting to kill yourself are mental illnesses. Like every single cell in your body (including brain cells) says you're XX or XY and your brain is too scrambled to accept that. It's like looking down at your white skin and saying you're really black.
I just don't understand how these people got a platform and got recognition and acceptance, but other groups of freaks don't.

>bloated assholes

Attached: HehHehHeh.gif (200x110, 580K)

>lgbt spectrum
Why would you steal from the autism community lmao

This self-declared satanist is already dipshit insane. It's like he's stuck in that edgy teenager phase for his whole life.

Also I once saw one of his presentations and it was just screencaptures of people making fun of him. Not sure what kind of contribution that's supposed to be.

Poor guy, in a way.

Attached: 13883530.jpg (334x274, 9K)

it's not a mental illness if it can be solved by putting on a dress and wearing makeup
if you're seriously comparing a person who can't function unless you call them by their preferred pronouns, vs a literal retard who can't speak or do math, and questioning why one of those can get paid and make a difference in an industry, then you just might be the one with the mental illness

i'd disagree what they're doing is solving anything

Thats not solving the problem, its not even coping, and that STILL doesnt disqualify it from being a mentall illness. Jesus christ step up your game

We should get on board with this actually. We could rebrand ourselves the 'autism community' and demand they affix another letter to the acronym. Then demand tolerance for our antisocial ways.

their issues are none of my concern if they can write good code
the person in OP pic clearly has had jobs writing a lot of ruby
i personally don't write ruby because it's a toy language that attracts disgruntled leftists, but i won't shame them for managing to be productive in it

Y'know this could work?

Attached: i see what you did there.gif (278x288, 1.53M)

it's already been pointed out social lawyering is in itself ableist, you won't get sympathy because they're not consistent

You can create another thread on Jow Forums whining about xir instead of taking real action in the real world.

That retard also got doxxed recently, his twitter is blowing up

Attached: 1537627534984.jpg (2394x1632, 584K)

Psychology research shows time and time again that confrontation of issues are the way to solve them. These people are not facing their fears. They are not trying to move to be more in touch with reality. They are rejecting the objective reality and trying to insist their subjective one is the true one. This doesn't help them, it just prolongs their issues by not dealing with them.

or they're consistent but only in that power must flow towards the marginalized group

You talking about the Purple-Haired Pedo?

People spoke up on the mailing list and github mirror commit and elsewhere right when this happened.

The main initiator and proponents also responded, *even violating their own CoC in the process*. Showing how poorly thought out the CoC proposed really is.

Unfortunately, it seemed like the Linux devs in charge -including Torvalds- did want to go along with it anyhow, regardless of how stupid this gets, just to be very social burgers.

There was probably however an effect in that many other projects explicitly settled on better codes of conducts, or no explicit ones at all.

>'social lawyering' is 'ableist'
Is 'social lawyering' what they call it when a marginalized group with a mental illness like autism decide to push back against the adoption of rules that are likely to affect them disproportionately? Your second point is valid.

>power must flow towards themselves
fixed.
they dont give a shit about the marginalized.

>it's a mental illness!!
>but you can cure it just by confronting your fears, and if you don't do it then it's your fault for being born retarded :^)
you can't have it both ways you shitbag, please go tell that to someone with an actual developmental disorder and see how well it works for them

you're still thinking as if they are consistent, marginalized groups are whatever they decide and it doesn't include autists

highly likely this is a false flag especially since he is asking for money now

there is no stopping this train. we are going to see it through its fruition.

Attached: Capture.png (700x947, 109K)

Why are trannies so mentally ill?

It's almost like they figured out that BigCo is paying Big $$$ for diversity efforts. Is this surprising to you?

gender dysphoria. it's a brain defect.

>Kony 2012
You should check what really happened with that Kony thing...

Too late.

Homosexuality gone rampant

>>Say coraline, that second X chromosome sure looks like a Y chromosome.
you must be one of them dyslexics. I put the sex in dyslexic.

Mods permabanning you Jow Forumsdittors would be a good first step, but this assumes we have mods which we don't.

>all mental illnesses are treated the exact same way
shut up, faggot.

>people who can function just fine should seek treatment just because i don't want to use their pronouns
found the pedo

>just fine

Fork the kernel, fix one of the bsds or illuminos, or just curl in a ball and cry. Those are the only options at this point. Personally I chose the latter. Less trouble.

It’s weird how a language written by some Japanese Mormon guy could attract the polar opposite demographic.

>clearly has had jobs writing a lot of ruby
You are being mislead. Comments are not code, and poster girls for diversity accounting are not programmers. Such positions aren't really jobs either, but they are lucrative for sure.

Kony 2012 would be untouchable if it happened today. the defense society has of making fun of these self-aggrandizing people has been overruled by the social justice card. it's not even a particular political position, but that exhibitionistic narcissism has become a virtue.

You're the one who isn't in touch with reality.
Science agrees that trans people aren't just making shit up to deflect from personal problems. And all evidence points towards the best cure for trans people's problems is people not treating them like subhumans.
"Just face your fears bro" "just accept reality"
You should do that. Why does it scare you so much that some people are different? Why can't you accept the reality of their existence

>pedo strawmanning

yawn. Get some new material retard.

Attached: scare_the_normies.png (716x716, 768K)

This. Crashing linux with no survivors is the only way

Wrong on all counts.
I'll never understand how your ilk can like lying out your ass so much as to deny scientific reality that blatantly. In fact, your ilk has gone so far as to start to corrupt previously reputable scientific organization just to have your agenda-driven anti-scientific bullshit published even when it's mathematically anti-sound.

you aren't a real girl and never will be

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Science points towards transgenderism having mostly biologic causes, with MTF brains resembling female brains more than male brains, and the same being true with FTM brains.
Also twin studies show that identical twins are 10 times more likely to be both trans than non identical twins raised in the same household.

Submit.

Attached: 1537675226021.png (2500x1667, 2.52M)

I’d say it’s more of a body image disorder like anorexia, than relating to gender attraction.
I don’t think lgbt should have ever been a thing. It should have stopped at lgb.

Or just forking it onto a blockchain

just because someone believes something so strongly such that having their belief denied causes a great deal of stress and other issues does not make their belief scientific fact.

whether its religion or gender identity, its all bullshit that only exists to make people feel better about themselves.

religion is completely unscientific though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Biological_factors

So is transsexuality.
>(((wikipedia)))
Like clockwork

still both beliefs, even if they have real causes which could lead someone to hold that belief.

I swear, one more fucking shit thread and I'm signing up for that patron just to spite you faggots. Back to your containment oven.

>muh evil jew
Wikipedia is nothing but a collection of sources
The only "theories" being censored on that page are those by conspiracy theorists who believe trans people exist because monsanto is turning the frogs gay

the two are not comparable, you're not being intellectually honest

If you read that "collection of sources" for that article you linked, you'd notice there are none. You could also look at edit history and talk page to notice other significant """oversights""".

>Ugly tranny dictates and pretty much an entire community goes with it
>Literally one mentally ill faggot is fucking shit up because he doesn't give a fuck and nobody does shit

I used to feel bad for living in a 3rd world country until a few years ago when I stated being around here. Every single year I feel better about my shithole where men are men, women are bitches and trannies are looked at weird and nobody listens to their opinion. Thanks Jow Forums.

Attached: 1497852439645.jpg (517x768, 103K)

one strongly believes in god, and a bunch of random things for a variety of possible reasons.
the other strongly believes they are a different gender for a variety of possible reasons.

>none
>every reference points to a paper

>talk page
everything seems in order as far as I can tell

the difference there is that one belief is based in reality, the other isn't
and on top of that, religious people make up the majority of most countries, being in a religious group comes with community and support. trans people on the other hand often have to deal with being shunned/mistreated by their family and "normal" people

how does any of that make their beliefs fact?
you seem to be arguing that we should treat it as fact not because its true, but because it makes them happy.

>40%
>just fine

Attached: 1541253040556.jpg (224x250, 7K)

no, the point about the unhappiness of trans people was in reference to you suggesting they should just shrug it off and be fine
what makes their "belief" factual is that their brains are different from those of cis people's and more similar to the brains of cis people of the opposite sex. it's about as much a belief as your belief that you are a man

Ding ding.

Attached: 1534728426194s.jpg (250x170, 6K)

But that's wrong though, they cherrypick studies when the reality is that such claims are highly controversial.

I'm actually starting to envy you, in return.

How much does an assassination job cost?

>Putting on dress solves the problem
>Suicide rate stays practically the same
Retard

Is it though?
the-scientist.com/features/are-the-brains-of-transgender-people-different-from-those-of-cisgender-people-30027

honestly, I've never seen a mainstream publication argue the opposite

Reminder.

Attached: 1544151349329.png (1338x1880, 532K)

This. Diversity hires are illegal here to boot.

>Implying

motherfucker look around, we're in it

>I’d say it’s more of a body image disorder like anorexia
it's not
you fail as a man so you decide to become a woman
an ugly malformed deep voiced woman with hair inside the pathetic pus filled skin tunnel that used to be your dick, nobody in their right mind would fuck without a gun to their head
and when you realize the aforementioned, you turn into a bitter screeching manic social parasite who lives off other people's charity and suffering

Attached: 1502540704879.png (1242x916, 591K)

this is like giving a depressed man a rope and telling him "do it faggot" because if they're dead they don't have a mental illness anymore

>should have stopped at lgb
holy fuck this

You call it what it is.

A 1st world middle-aged white male gold digger using trannyism as a driving vehicle to waive his white privilege in a shameless transparent attempt at getting pity-money by having his fellow SJW cucks beg for him and advertise his Patreon page to get donations from 90% of the world which is worse off than he could ever be because he's too scummy to be upfront and honest about it and needs to do it through intermediaries; whose only skills in life are tweeting 16 hours a day and copy pasting a code of conduct someone else wrote from some feminist wiki, which is why he doesn't feel white since all other white at least have skills.

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

the first programmers were women. when men started taking over, feminists did damage control and now it's cool to be koding with karlie

Women were the first musicians too, too bad they are as shit at composing as they are at coding.

Move to OpenBSD, and GNU HURD

Linux is for gay jewish self-identified "Nerds" Redditors, and dumb Indians who are too stupid to torrent Windows.

Let's see if Linux will actually suffer because of this. Worst that's happened so far is some ironic patchset that removed the word "fuck" from the entire repository and of course it was rejected.

I will be watching.

mobile.twitter.com/coralineada/status/1029161113848557569

Totally stable person here. People should totally hire her.