Reads out repedative numerical stats quickly while sounding tired/worn out to sound smart/above it

at least the digital foundry people try to act like they know what they are talking about.

Attached: gamers nexus.png (357x313, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMAEziClqRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also think its funny the camera always switches to a montage when he is reading the stats off his A4 bit of paper I want the raw footage so bad of him peering down

Who is that guy? He looks like the kind of dude who would be either in a rock band or unemployed in his mom's basement.

>OP is live commenting YouTube consumer tech reviewers on fucking 4chins
Is this peak zoomer culture? Why the fuck are you watching that shit anyway, they literally get paid to shill that shit and you're giving them ad money by watching it.

Attached: zoomer-dance.gif (931x682, 426K)

hippie needs to cut his hair. bet he has a weird skull hidden underneath that mess

>Using factual and objective numbers to support your review
How dare he do that in 2018?

I for one like fat jesus raging about what computer parts to buy

Didn't you know? Facts and objective number is what got fucking DRUMPF allected as a president.

t. Vladimir

I loller so hard when he barely contains himself from screeching about BAD ORANGE MAN when he does news bits about tariffs impacting PC hardware.

WORST
JOB
EVER

>"taxes, tolls and tariffs are good because it upsets libtards, praise kek!!!"
Fucking cuck bootlicker. Planned economy is going to turn us into a pseudo-soviet hell hole.

He probably sounds tired because it's all so tiresome. Memes aside, he has one of the best channels so he's overworked. Not a fan of long hair on guys myself, I actually had hair a lot like his until I cut it all off, had the same snarly top and everything. I figured out how to fix it, brushing my hair in the shower in preparation to cut it: you start from the bottom and work your way to the scalp, not start at the scalp which stretches and breaks hairs and causes the the strands to stand up because they're only a couple inches long.

Attached: fdsa.png (107x44, 10K)

>raging about measly tariffs like it's the end of the world
complete nothingburger
In Europe products can easily have more than 50% taxes and duties on them

>hyping up vidya card failures and getting people voiding their warranty by mailing them to you
complete nothingburger in the end
even an idiot could see a mile away the day1 driver issues that such releases entail

>unironically calling yourself gaymurrs and expecting others to take you seriously

I was just watching him yesterday, tearing apart a 2080ti ftw3. Nobody else does that, tears apart video cards so you don't have to. I was also trying to find videos of a new case to see what some rgb fans looked like irl instead of manufacturer pictures, and got this obnoxious gay dude who didn't understand people watch hardware videos for the hardware, not the reviewer. He was literally posed like the girl in the guy picture/girl picture meme, with the case in the background and his pretty face in the foreground. After that mess I was glad to watch OP's guy.

Him instigating that Canada and Mexico could be both affected all because of BAD ORANGE MAN was hilarious.
If those shitholes had proper infrastructures it would literally take nothing to re-route the ships to their ports.

I saw him kissing a guy at a club one night

Attached: 1300048172909.jpg (400x479, 68K)

GN is a fantastic web site/channel. The information is concise, straightforward, and they do interesting content nobody else does, like case thermal testing. I also like how Steve is very reserved with his judgements, typically.

If that's boring or "repedative" to you, maybe you shouldn't watch it.

At the end of the day, he’s making money and getting ass while you’re wagecucking with the s o y bois

>"cut your hair"
seething balding/jewfros

>repedative
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Maybe Linus would be more your speed.

Attached: linus shill tips.jpg (487x642, 164K)

getting boi ass. weird you've never seen him with a girl in the videos..makes you think. anyways does he not realize Trump is stopping the samsung memory monopoly

its a static electricity risk

hes an intel shill

all you guys want to debate is his hair and what thing his sexual partners have on the front which doesn't matter any way because he seems like a anal kinda guy regardless of what he picks so who cares.

you miss the point of my thread he is a neckbeard larper.

you sound like a front hole

Iooks like a gamer that got interested in hardware to me

>repedative

>neckbeard larper.
What does this mean? "LARP", as in, faking?
He's not presenting his channel as anything other than what it is. It's a gaming-focused computer hardware review website, with some occasional bits of popular interest thrown in on occasion, such as Vega power cost or RTX failure testing.

he needs a cute girl sidekick for comedic relief

Why are all the hardware reviewers lefty cucks?

Attached: 1543253770292.jpg (331x369, 43K)

Yeah. Like that time he scored an exclusive interview with Principled Tech, showing their incompetence (at a minimum), embarrassing Intel and the firm they hired to promote their product.

really though why aren't you happy guy. you made it. your youtube famous. are you a metalfag with a stereotypical small dick like most of them have?

Make your own channel then faggot.

No need, I'm rolling in dough

Attached: 1525916738007.gif (554x400, 45K)

Honest question - have you looked at any economic indicators lately?

MUH RUSSIAAA MUH PUTIN MUH HACKERZZZ

Yes, Dow Jones is falling, and the trade deficit was $55.5 billions in October and growing. Average exports has decreased since October last year.

Already under a totalitarian/Orwellian regime. Can't get any worse.

e celebs aren't technology. Even /v/ is better at calling out these shit threads than you guys.

>Muh trade deficit
Name a single Western country with a trade surplus that isn't Germany.

They always try too hard to be the first on some scoop then fall flat making themselves look silly in the process. It is highly unlikely they will be the ones to uncover any groundbreaking discovery. Youtube channels like theirs are by definition tertiary sources, regurgiating shit others have already written while offering little actual new content themselves.
A lot of youtubers are pushing hard to portray themselves as legitimate news sources, but videos are the worst form of medium to convey information. I hate mass media as much as the next guy, but youtube is not a silver bullet to displace the infrastructure of media giants.
It also feels like half of the time they have no idea what are they talking about and just push buzzwords like PCB around meaninglessly. If I don't know what that is, then use layman terms, if I know what that is, then stop stating the obvious.

They are not any worse than before, especially the fundamentals.
The burst of the bubble is always at the doorstep, but there is nothing to gain from being negative until it actually pops. And when it does pop, nobody will miss its noise.

man ever one on Jow Forums thinks im a real girl.. its not fair I want that fetishistic trap appeal but every one just thinks im biologically female :(

Attached: stf,small,600x600-c,0,0,1000,1000.jpg (559x451, 65K)

>Day 1 driver issues
They confirmed the driver fixes and sent the cards back, highlighting it as a monitor/driver issue that is completely for new release

>Hyping Vidya failures
In Literally every video they gave comparison failure data saying "this is well within normal RMA rates, it just sucks to have a 1k brick"

The reading numbers shit is mind numbing, but i still watch all the ask GN and hardware news bits. Giving them shit for their actual informative investigative work is retarded

Dont forget when he lapped a cpu and just had to use his modmat instead of using a nice flat hard surface.

this entire sub is an amd shill tho.no wonder yall hate him

please point out exactly what he is roleplaying? or were you too retarded to figure out what that means and just picked up the insult like a hivemind

all the right are busy with muh trucks and guns

>Nobody else does that, tears apart video cards so you don't have to.
>nobody else does that

Sounding like a vagina has nothing at all to do with what junk you have.

Don't reply to me or my posts ever again.

As a fat virgin I appreciate his autism and shitting on shit tech stuff

I think Steve has asthma though

All memes aside, Steve isn't particularly bright or knowledgeable, but withing the lens of the YouTube meme tech community, he's one of the best at providing benchmarks and a consistent testing methodology.

The YoutTube tech community is so fucking stupid, that they think this guy stands out like a God, but any of the tens of thousands of engineers in the industry could crush Steve like a little roach.

Just look at BitWit... Need I say more?

BitWit is a moron though, and a leftie.

West Germany

I don't think he was citing BitWit as an example of a knowledgeable engineer, user.

he needs to shave

>repedative
The opinions of 12 year-old faggots are not relevant.

GN is literally the opposite of a shill

what's he larping as

what sub
did you buy something from subway?

Cutting mens hair short was a sign of submission. In the old days men also had long hair before they got cucked.

Hair adds beauty and honor to men and women stop being a cuck.

Attached: gandalf.jpg (1024x584, 60K)

Oh yes Trump FUCKING FILL ME WITH THOSE OVERPRICED ELECTRONICS WE DON'T MANIFACTURE OVER HERE. UUUGGH FUCKING FILL MY BOIPUSSY WITH YOUR FILTHY 10% IMPORT TAX.

> Just look at BitWit... Need I say more?
Yes. Any examples of what's wrong with his content (with the exception of bad attempts at humor)?

>any of the tens of thousands of engineers in the industry could crush Steve like a little roach.
what is even the point in stating something so brazenly obvious? no shit steve isn't as knowledgeable as an engineer. it's not his fault everyone else on youtube sucks so bad that he stands out despite just being an enthusiast testing hardware.

>posts a fag
fuck off

>Cutting mens hair short was a sign of submission. In the old days men also had long hair before they got cucked.

>Hair adds beauty and honor to men and women stop being a cuck.

Attached: mutthair.jpg (602x602, 87K)

I wouldn't say he is especially bad, but he is an example of lacking case reviews. He recently made videos about the Silent Base 801, built and entire system, but never put the feet on the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMAEziClqRA

Seen other reviewers do this too (HardwareCanucks with the same exact case). They make decent enough videos about computers and technology, but they're pretty bad at making reviews. I think GN is like that too, but at least you get nice looking charts.

>they're pretty bad at making reviews

Because reviews are largely subjective. If you just want the facts, then you do not want a review, you want a benchmark. Of course, benchmarks aren't recommendations to buy a product, so that's why you have reviews.

I think he makes more money than most anons on this board and he kinda came from the same place overall as the average 4channer.

lets send him a gift for christmas, a trimmer

Linus is comfy, shut your whore mouth

next time you want to try to sound smart, learn how to write repetitive

OP's embarassing blunder with this word has rendered the whole thread into a bit of a damp squid.

thank you, user

Attached: 1498021234936.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>very bad post
>devil trips

Attached: overtheline.jpg (166x231, 6K)

>have nice thick hair
>no sign of balding
>want to cut it off
Why? Enjoy your hair while you still have it.

>brushing my hair in the shower in preparation to cut it: you start from the bottom and work your way to the scalp,
neat I'll try this
>I actually had hair a lot like his until I cut it all off
how short did you go user? and have you enjoyed being free of the long ass hair?

THE DEVIL HAS SPOKEN

Attached: ned.jpg (1000x762, 126K)

Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Ireland

It's definitely the most annoying things about his videos. It's a video format, we can pause and read the numbers on the screen or view the article if we want detailed figures. Just summarise!

>repedative

Attached: 1512516567337.png (645x729, 80K)

I'm sure having AIDS is comfy user.

The opposite of a shill is still a shill.

The only cure for your idiocy is suicide.

>mfw 'murilards get butthurt because they need to pay taxes
Us Eurocucks have been paying taxes on everything even before your 'country' existed.

I will give credit to this guy for being one of the few busting many of these ridiculous PSU myths.
The amount of retarded crap you read on the web is mind-numbing.

Suicide is not a cure, it's a preventative measure your parents should have taken.

>reads out repedative numerical stats quickly while sounding tired/worn out to sound smart/above it
He's doing it to appeal to the kind of retard who can't spell "repetitively"

remember how mad he got when amd refused to send him zen+ chips to review?

Attached: 1538960288715.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

hey, good arse is good

Remember to buy the GN modmat guys! All the cool youtubers has one.