Satanic Tranny saga continues

Satanic Tranny saga continues

Attached: myniggaterry.png (614x308, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.gnome.org/~federico/blog/in-support-of-coraline.html
patreon.com/coraline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb ass fuck up broken piece of shit person look at his stupid ragged face in that profile picture
dumb ragged retard fuck

psycho retard fuckhead

people.gnome.org/~federico/blog/in-support-of-coraline.html
gnomefags officially confirmed cucks

Story? Is that the hacker known as Jow Forums that hacked linux.org?

Lmao at this fucking entitlement

We are getting him to panick. We shouldn't stop. We shall continue till he kills himself.

Attached: 1467748267001.png (389x446, 387K)

Does he actually think someone is going to try to kill him?

>Fake doxxing or threats to get support.
Every Single Time

>demanding and apology for something the guy had nothing to do with, and happened while he was at his daughters recital
That is, without any doubt, mental illness.
No wonder his family left him, the guy is insane in the membrane.

MY DOXING?
the fucking nerve

>hijacked and redirected to a page that doxed her.

I draw the line when people refer to a fag in a drag as "she" or "her". You have to be really stupid to play along with delusions of the mentally ill.

What is the chance the "hack" was done by himself to get more attention and create drama?

Fuck this. What DE isn't cucked? Looking to switch.

Attached: 1524359405580s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

>someone who doxxed me doesn't apology for it
sure now corey is retarded. Seems pretty trans to me.

>wanting to be addressed by the correct gender is delusional
you must be a qt gril

stuff like this makes me lose any last bits of hope in humanity i had before

No i am Adolf Hitler and holocaust never happened. The Jewish mainstream media is involved in a smear campaign against me because they fear that i might end their judeo bolsevik rule.

What a self righteous cunt. He really is hateable, and not just because he's a delusional tranny.

but that isn't true because i'm adolf hitler and the holocaust did happen, it was so effective all the jews were wiped out and what was left was an unrelated group of aggressive mercantilists who stole the jewish name and used it to garner sympathy

You'll still be cucked by the kernel.

>Coraline is doing extremely valuable work with the Contributor Covenant code of conduct
So they've done fuck nothing?

>they

>acknowledge their role in my doxing

???

That's like suing Honda because you were hit by one of their cars, rather than suing the person who hit you. What a fuckin tool.

Maintain a personal fork without the coc

WILL YOU STOP THE MERITOCRAZY YOU CRAZY!!!!

Can someone give me a run down about all this?

Attached: CB8E0518036C48559A1EE9F9E09056D6.jpg (668x629, 65K)

Actually that makes sense. You are the Hitler from another dimension where holocaust did happen. If i acted like you Europe would still be white but i was too soft with the jews.

>That is, without any doubt, mental illness
Who would've guessed that this applies to the wrinkly old man touting himself as an oppressed female. Makes you think.

Trannyfaggot trying to use it's mental illness brownie points and false victimhood to obtain more power in a field of work.

Why would you apologize to somebody who is attempting to stage a coup against you? Is this fat ugly man retarded or something?

>write a CoC for linux
>"look at me, i'm so important, i'm so appreciated, the linux foundation is so nice!"
>get doxxed
>"i want letters of support! waaaahh!!!"

Attached: 1543434385007.jpg (640x640, 122K)

none, (namechecks to Terry came first after all, would never happen under TranniesDoxxinThemselves) - but its prob pissed never thought of it first. The problem now, it has a taste for Public Attention and its on its second bite. Its Illness is going to be demanding MOAR!, a goal which any Z-list 'celebrity' could confirm, will become increasingly difficult to achieve. A Terry-style gradual public implosion is likely - unlike Terry, my sympathies here are very limited indeed.

>implying a retarded bipedal pig could redirect a webpage

>Is this fat ugly man retarded or something?
You mean beautiful empowered woman. And no she isn't retarded, she's the HERO writing all of YOUR GNU/linux code. Better thank her before she pegs you as a criminal against humanity and then pegs you for real :^)

Didn't you know that GNU stands for Gender Neutral Unification? Or are you too much of a BIGOT to understand the NUANCES of TransĀ® life?

>another dimension
you mean another world line

i would like to take a moment and say this beautiful woman is very brave and is an inspiration to everyone

or just not use anything newer than 4.18.*

Somebody get Bill his daily baby blood transfusion!

this post is extremely high quality

>implying that is still Bill

>insane in the membrane
Look out everyone, boomer coming through.

Is it normal behavior for this person to retweet everything that strokes their ego? It's bizarre to look at and gives me the wrong vibes. I don't grab my pen and a postit note to document every compliment I've received IRL and then put it up on my monitor. This screams of being self-centered, insecure, and weak.

>this person
>their
This thing
Its

I can't really see anything except the fact they has red hair. Let's not jump to any conclusions

>confirmed
Confirmed?
Dude, they fucking lost all their money by a feminist president a few years ago.

>This screams of being self-centered, insecure, and weak.
so...most people who give a damn about social media?

Number of apologies this failure of a man has received from me: 0

Attached: tranny.jpg (797x400, 44K)

dude, did you ever Insta? its a blast

fingers crossed.

serious question though -- if this dude is fine openly pretending to be some satanist witch, isn't that sort of thing against his own "code of conduct"?

Attached: femenists.png (1440x2560, 3.19M)

Can I get a quick rundown?

honestly I think the second drawing swung too far in the other direction
not objective, minus two internet points

THE FOOT

That's what makes it so funny

Hey Corey, here's a though: Maybe, just maybe, there's a possibility that the world doesn't revolve around you. Ever considered that?

I really want to fuck Anita.

hi anita, sup?

>I don't grab my pen and a postit note to document every compliment I've received IRL and then put it up on my monitor.
That's because you don't have narcissistic personality disorder.

> doxed
What happened?

someone got into a registrar account that had linux.org, they changed the DNS to point to their own server. The website had this tranny's public information all over, 8+ previous addresses, all known emails, phones, etc. Oh and a picture of some hairy asshole. And a screenshot from the Jow Forums thread was added shortly after to prove they were monitoring the thread.

This tranny satanist with mental problems started to have a breakdown on twitter, then set their twitter private for a while, but re-opened it with much zeal and vigor today ready for a whole new line of butt blasting. I'd post the screenshots but I'm not sure if that would get me banned, so I choose no.

so if the registrar got hacked what was the linux foundation supposed to do about it?

Our hero

The domain just expired it wasn't hacked smfh guys lol

some SJW was acting like they should have enabled 2FA on their account and was blaming them for having poor security practices. nobody else thinks LinuxDotOrg (twitter handle) owes this tranny a damn thing. Shit happens. If he wasn't such a pompous asshole bragging about how his CoC will drive away thousands of Linux developers, who knows if people would hate him so much.

Trannykike buttblasted, sergei is making america great again.

He probably felt like he needed some attention and decided to make something up that achieved it...

So it was just confirmed a few years prior.

ah
well that makes the linux foundation look kinda dumb but they don't exactly owe him anything

Example of this dude's attitude and why people hate him

Attached: corey.png (609x581, 196K)

>arguing_with_the_mentally_disturbed_infographic.jpg
nothing, obv.
well, obv. to -nearly everybody-, that is

You think this might have been a corporate false flag to kick even more fucking white males out of free software to make sure it never becomes truly free again?

i3 is the only way

make sure to support her on patreon
patreon.com/coraline

Attached: 1544136157957.gif (450x246, 835K)

/thread
Way to give more reasons to use other DEs

>be minority
>dude steals a car and hits you in parking lot
>claim original owner is a disgusting bigot for not profusely apologizing and admitting to being largely at fault

Attached: the_beatings_will_continue_until_morale_improves.png (483x368, 260K)

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if Corey was involved given that he's got mental issues. He admitted he pays $800 a month already for therapy.

Attached: rules-for-thee.jpg (623x436, 55K)

White males get hired all the time, even by companies who pride themselves on diversity. At the end of the day they know who's in the war room getting things done and moving the company forward -- and those people pretty much have the same skin color and same sex organ.

It just means white males have to step up their interview game. Or go the easy route and pretend to be a woman or some other race.

link to thread (or where i might find it?)

i heard there is a thread at some site called "kiwi farms" --> search for "Coraline Ada Ehmke" and the fun starts on page 13

So that's where that picture came from...

I can't unsee that asshole

>minorities and cunts get free shit and don't have to work for anything so white guys should work harder for the chance to work harder

who let you out of your wagie cagie

you done for now - thats not just any hairy asshole user, but a satanic one. maybe we could gofund you an exorcist or something

Attached: file.png (277x312, 14K)

>some ugly middle-aged white man hopping onto the tranny train to evade his white privilege who is a 1st world cunt who gets everything on a silver platter yet has the gal and the dumbshittery to have his SJW friends begging for patreon support from 3rd and 2nd worlders BECAUSE MUH MIDDLE AGED WHITE TRANNY IN 1ST WORLD, and doesn't realize how dumbshit and dogshit it makes himself look
>getting apologies from anyone
Go stick a barbed dragon dildo up your ass you fucking gold digging faggot.
I hope some Muslims find you and throw you off a building as a form of reparation or whatever as it would be treated in the event by your own circle of lefty retards since you are a whitecuck in the end.

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

Getting a job and coasting is easy for everyone. Having the project experience to the point where companies (not recruiters) are begging to hire you for contracts is what's difficult and valuable.

THANK YOU

But it just did??

Attached: IMG_20181208_121018.jpg (1200x468, 144K)

exactly, these people are living a delusion

Bill... What's going on pal? You're not looking too good...

What a sad person he is.
He denied the (male) name his parents gave him.

May God bless him and he will realize he is a sinner. Repent.

>Repent.
aint much chance of that Rev'd. Satanists and stuff, y'see. Hopeless case.

humst

Attached: misplacedblame.png (1247x580, 310K)

saved, thanks!

i hope he dies of unnatural causes

One day I was off work for a doctor's appointment and I saw this 6ft4 fat dude stomping around the town square in a big purple dress. One look at his eyes and you could tell he believed he was a woman, not only that but "passable". You only see these freaks out and about while everyone else is at work.

Stop giving them attention. SJWs are powerless without an audience.
Delete this thread.

Pick any other DE. I recommend XFCE, but they're all fine. KDE has adopted a code of conduct but it's not the contributor covenant (the one by the "code witch") and actually sounds reasonable.

Coraline is the woman(male) behind the CoC.

Fluxbox is best box, user.