The raid continues

People are supporting the hacker on the linux.org forums. big kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.57.05 PM.png (888x1236, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181207020119/https://linux.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me a quick rundown

the state of it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 7.00.09 PM.png (1964x1290, 248K)

delusional tranny thinks they're the be all end all for linux
brags and is overall a vapid cunt (dick?) on social media
gets doxxed, blames it on being trans
asking for gibmedats cus "im oppressioned"

>joined yesterday
Probably just 4channelers having a giggle.

>1 post throwaway account
nice try sergei

>Script kiddie trash and le ebin nigger memes makes you a hero, gotta troll those mean old twitter feminists XDDD
Stop posting this shit, we don't care. Terry would be disappointed with you. Get back to using God's OS.

>cloudflare stepped in and blocked it

What the fuck does this mean? How did Cloudflare block it if it wasn't using Cloudflare's servers?

This is what I want to know. Was sergey using Cloudflare himself?

>What the fuck does this mean? How did Cloudflare block it if it wasn't using Cloudflare's servers?
russia collusion confirmed

Tumblr is the other way, you tranny niggerkin

They probably use cloudflare protection reverse proxy or whatever it's called.

The DNS servers for the domain were changed. This means sergey would have had to pointed them to IPs or nameservers of the Cloudflare service. Or there was some other fuckery afoot.

>New Member: 10:43 PM
>RIPTerryDavis: 3 minutes ago

>Anyone who doesn't buy into my edgy Jow Forums """"memes""" is a tumblr cunt
Fuck off

Bullshit, Corey! You're not a woman. If you were, then you would have felt gender dysphoria as soon as you hit puberty. It wouldn't have waited until the convenient moment when it would allow you to go into the women's lavatory and see little girls on the toilet.

>Be Hitler
>People hate me for giving the order of killing Jews
What the fuck, why do people hate me instead of my men
I've never killed a jew myself

OH NO HE DIDN'T

Why are you writing this as if you're replying to him on Twitter?

Gas yourself, degenerate.

I am straight, white, male, christian and conservative. You still can fuck off.

Inability to accept responsibility for one's own faults - yet another sign of someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

he's right, though, fucktard

didnt read lmao gas yourself

you seem upset

Jow Forumstard C O P E

Attached: back-to-your-shithole.png (546x700, 484K)

didnt read (again lol)

My assumption would be that the doxx site was sitting behind cloudflare and cloudflare took it down

>believes in kike on a stick

yeah i guess -- i'm just surprised a hacker would use a third party service like that who could easily take down his work.

cloudflare allows you to hide your actual host and also helps you cope with the traffic that hijacking something like linux.org would bring

ah, thank you!

>stoke the fire
Kiwifags are subhuman.

Attached: christchangun.png (1000x1000, 345K)

whats wrong with kiwi and lolcow fags?

>woman

>Jow Forumstards freak out whenever Jow Forums stops talking about politics for 30 seconds.
Fuck off already.

So was that asshole pic of Caroline "the coc tranny" Ada?

Here does this explain everything? Never trust spineless nords.

Attached: 1537675226021.png (2500x1667, 2.52M)

it's sad how these people just come out of fucking nowhere just to demand respect while paying no respect to people much more important than them
notice how Coraline didn't comment one bit on Terry's death

As if being those things makes you something we respect. Christian religious conservatives are a fucking joke, as is the opposite. This isn't binary, chump fuck. False dichotomy, monkey nigger.

Who is "we" inside your fucking head?

Do you even know where you are, dude?

>i didn't make the linux kernel

reddit.com/r/the_donald, it seems

We're on 4channel. You should go back to Jow Forums

So, you dont know. You might want to lurk more, man. Without posting, of course.

Jajaj riight

Attached: 1544151349329.png (1338x1880, 532K)

This is life ruining here, not including the picture of your exposed anus.

based slav

Attached: 1544150119368.png (1080x1920, 441K)

>burgerfats use their social security insurance number as a china-tier national ID

use pngquant REEEEE

lrn2cap fgt

Attached: 1544227413357-or8.png (1964x1290, 77K)

How did they get doxxed? Did someone on Jow Forums recognize that gay asshole?

>woman

Attached: 1542947150904.png (207x218, 5K)

Lost severely on this comment.

Now you really need to go back and stop ruining thia board

>frogposters being autistic
How original

>Clearly cares
>Clearly in the minority
What did the tranny mean by this

I see the media have been spreading willful ignorance and lies as always. No mention of the CoC. It's apparently an 'unprovoked attack on transexuals by le evil trolls'. Didn't they learn from GG?

>"It's not clear what drove the hacking effort although Linux.org did recently change management, delete its content and users and force people to re-register: Something that was not a hugely popular move."

They basically won the whole GG thing, so it's hardly surprising they're using the same tactics again.
First, they only cover the "random unprovoked attacks" (which are mostly staged by themselves, and the rest are just people calling them cunts on twitter, etc) in the media, so that they're the helpless innocent victims and the other side are dangerous nazi psychopaths. After that's established, they later reveal that the whole thing was "only about a private relationship a couple of people had/only about a few changes to the code of conduct to make people nicer to each other at work" which then associates any discussions on the subject with the attacks. The result is that saying a word against their clique of indie devs/journalists (or their games/websites) or the new Linux CoC means being instantly branded a toxic incel racist sexist rapist nazi manbaby. You either fully support their side in every way or you're on the other side. Even if you're somewhere in the middle and trying to reason with them, you're on the other side and just concern trolling.

>incels are doxxing and harassing meeeeeeeeeeee!

It triggers me way too much when I see stuff like that. Why the fuck does this evil beast use "lol they totes don't have sex ecksdee" as her default insult. It's disgusting how people use virgin as an insult.

I can only wish her all the worst.

>They basically won the whole GG thing
In that they decide what's on the wikipedia article but it seems like it tarnished the names of zoe and anita.

I've been in finals limbo

What the fuck happened, I get that linux.org was defaced but why exactly?

Attached: 1543346628940.png (923x713, 16K)

Terry would have called you a nigger

The subject of this thread is a kiwifag, they go around instigating so they can all fap their little worms to drama and for attention.

Just an idea but maybe >she doxxed herself

Only amongst gamers who were already that way inclined. It got them much greater exposure in mainstream media, and they were presented in a positive light.

Nobody cares

web.archive.org/web/20181207020119/https://linux.org/

Well looking at the amount of threads at this issue, I think there's actually people who cares. However I don't care about this drama, I just want Linus to return so real work is put into the project.

Fuck you nigger this website called Jow Forums and it'll always be named like that faggot

your new is showing, tryhard

really? where are they now? oh that's right, back in obscurity

>loli
>normalfag
>YOTSUBA

Who made this?

Never understood that, everyone has access to your SSN, it's not a ID password.

He's too busy with his YouTube channel to ever return now.

>everyone has access to your SSN
lol no, the fuck are you talking about?

>social security insurance

It's a state-mandated welfare tax ID, not an insurance program.

No one loves you, you mentally ill retard.

you glow really fucking bright CIA nigger

Attached: 1515181861067.gif (741x674, 118K)

Yea it's pretty shitty. Even worse that it comes from a failure of a man for whom having sex means bending over and spreading his ass cheeks.

>frogposters
Imagine being so retarded that you immediately shut down your brain when you see a frog

Bump.

Just a deranged boomer. Posts that have exclamation points are a telltale sign that a boomer wrote it

Why is he blaming it on the men?

>tranny apologist invader gets upset when the users of the website they're trying to subvert, talk about the things they normally talk about

out and stay out

ironic sjw posting is still sjw posting

kiwi farms are based and are what Jow Forums used to be before Jow Forums got sold out by gookmoot

him

>raidfags obsessed with stalking CWC and other literal retards
>based and what Jow Forums used to be
no

>LE EPIC TEANSPHOBIA XDDDD
Fuck yourselves assholes

>t. degenerate apologist
fuck off mental case, no one gives a shit about you objectively shit opinion

>guy who obsessively stalks autistic trannies on the internet for entertainment purposes
>calling someone else a degenerate apologist

>being so stupid/paranoid as to imply anyone who doesn't agree with your shit approach to modern society is the main path that conducted said raid
yikes

>implying you know what my approach to modern society is
>implying you know what anything is besides banal shitposting

>implying the future 40%er isn’t here reading this thread
Oppression is to be had dumbass.

Ellipsis too. Boomer or a pajeet.

>implying your sperging doesn't reveal plenty
>implying you're not so completely buttflustered by being called out that you can barely contain it

Attached: 1523521433420.jpg (500x307, 39K)