Lol winfags

lol winfags

techradar.com/news/microsoft-halts-yet-another-windows-10-update-after-blue-screen-of-death-errors

Attached: 1024px-Windows_logo_-_2012.svg.png (1024x1024, 8K)

I've never had any issues with a windows update. Must be all the retards.

Same. All I hear are news and stories about PCs breaking. Maybe they should stop buying cheap shitty hardware. I spent an assload on my computer back in 2013, including a $300 motherboard, and it runs Windows 10 flawlessly.

This is the bottom-line problem on Jow Forums-grade Windows hate. They're all poorfags using dumpster-dived Willamette Pentium 4s with corroded and broken everything, and then blame Windows when it doesn't work.

Hi, can I join your circlejerk about poor people and Windows/Microsoft greatness?
I my ego needs an echo chamber to survive.

>happens to two people
>gets reported by every English major that gets thrown onto the tech blog
>they continue to never say shit about apple's fuck ups

This.

How dare an OS halt an update because it breaks something. I guess linux users wouldnt know how that feels.

The october update fucked up my audio drivers
why does microsoft have to break everything?

your shit stinkin up the place, again, boys. Better clean up your act or y'all be shilling Azure Backup Plans the rest of your days

why would you ever have audio drivers on modern windows

Finally, the dilating Linux SJW has reared their tranny head.

>optional update
who the fuck actively seeks out for updates on windows10 lmao

if windows then
say "pajeet"
Every time, without fail. Into the trash you go, you worthless mutt.

Attached: 1234567890123.jpg (636x773, 32K)

because the directional sound in many games doesn't work without audio drivers
in fact, i never needed to install audio drivers before the october update, now, whenever i install a new copy of windows, i have to install audio drivers to fix the audio in games

ah yes, gaming...

>windows breaking audio on an update

That new Linux subsystem is already having an effect.

rolling release operating systems were a mistake

Attached: 1439710047999.jpg (474x352, 29K)

i never understood why they thought this would work. You just get to the stage, everyone has had a bad experience with Win10, and wishes an alternative, any fucking alternative. A healthy monopolist would provide their own competition, but, there seems to be some anti-aggression pact where Apple CGAF much about Desktop, and Google wont ramp up Chrome for no apparent reason. Its a puzzle alright

Probably tried to suck so much user data back to base it accidently sucked up the bootloader.

Why don't you say that to my face and not over the internet bitch!

>blue screen code and all those unhelpful NTSTATUS codes are embedded in your uefi

Attached: 1541140137124.jpg (618x679, 30K)

He can show us his bobs and veganae while he's at it.

I haven't updated in months no problems get bent updatefags

Attached: QLD_pepe.jpg (1000x500, 59K)

>Anonymous 12/08/18(Sat)12:08:21 No.68833

This article makes no sense. How do they halt the November 2018 update on December 7, when a December 3 update already superseded it and is not pulled?

Stop embarrassing me by proximity.

Attached: y07m0i.jpg (600x902, 72K)

JUST
*bluescreens*
INSTALL
*deletes entire my documents folder*
WINDOWS
*restarts without warning*
*floods disk I/O and everything slows to a crawl*
GOYIM
*sends screenshots to microsoft*

>stop
>using
>dumpster-dived
>bentium
>2
>fuckwit

Works on my machine

Attached: Works on my machine.png (200x193, 30K)

who are you quoting?

Yernahnahyermate

Attached: 1543214415013.png (1000x847, 207K)

>JUST
grub2 error: unknown file system (hd0)
>INSTALL
Invalid partition table device 0x80.
>GENTOO
[1.215] Kernel panic - not syncing: shittydrv: expected magic number 1, got magic number 2

>cant even change the mouse acceleration
loonix is shit

is this the new corporate damage control policy line then?
>upgrade to Winblows 10! Today! It runs on Fucking Everything!
>its Broke? Why it Must Surely be your POS machine responsible. Peasant.
Go get fucked. no really.

Yeah, those of us from the MS marketing department put those "System Requirements" boxes on the side just for lulz, yeah. Grow a brain, you stupid worthless fucktard.

>Jow Forums - TURN OFF ALL UPDATES
>Jow Forums - LMAO GET FUCKED BY YOUR UPDATES WINFAGS

retards

Just use wathever is more comfy-ier to you.

In my case, Lubuntu, cause Windows *lags, even if I dont have GPU 3d accel., I've managed to play some fun games (emulators, Doom, Q2) and do stuff like making music, seeing videos, etc.

Thats my case. Some people are happy with DOS, some people even enjoy when they have to fix a problem (me sometimes), others chose Haiku, BSD, KDE,dwm.....

You fucking incapable of stopping it installing on 'useless junk dumpster pCs' then? Odd. Adobe appear very capable of stopping THE FUCKING ENTIRETY of their shit from running on anything but the latest Windows. Some reason. And just as an aside - what do you tell these poor schmucks who 'no longer meet your upgrade to requirements' to fucking do then? eh? The fuck are they s'posed to do? Dont you even care about your Customers? Fucking heartless cunts.

>it runs on everything? Then why can't I install it on an orange!

>leftist
No, we're here to make money. Duh.

It's currently an unsupported configuration. For now, you can install it on an apple, a raspberry if you want.

Attached: 1542752585857.gif (399x295, 1.36M)

>an orange?
>why yes Sir, of course Winblows 10 will install on an Orange, just Fine!
>will fall over and die the first fucking upgrade tho, however, you must expect that, being an orange user
>'Stop Upgrades'? - polite laugh - why No, Sir, of course you cant 'stop upgrades' - its for your own good. Even when it fucks your machine irrevocably. All for your best Sir. May I interest in you in this new Surface? What, you bought an RT already? Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear..

>apple can be installed on an orange
What did they mean by this?

Attached: orange_laptop_01.jpg (450x282, 20K)

Calm down Rajeesh.

Try harder Sanjeev. Pretty obvious you never installed any Linux distro or used a modern DE. Probably don't have a high enough IQ to do so properly.

>Pretty obvious you never installed any Linux distro
Correct.
>or used a modern DE
I use modern DEs all the time, see above.

Attached: The Queen and Prince Charles laughing at you, anon.jpg (640x448, 43K)

>they terk err jerbs
Yes, Rajeesh and Sanjeev the software engineers with 10 years industry experience took the birthright jobs of you 56% mutts who can barely fizzbuzz in VBScript.

Attached: 1542118989512.gif (640x360, 439K)

>need a high IQ just to install a Linux distro
You always tip your hand, don't you? On modern operating systems, installing anything - including the OS itself - has been "next, next, finish" for decades.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
COMPLEX SOFTWARE CAN HAVE BUGS
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOL

Attached: 1 (6).jpg (852x480, 40K)

Wintoddlers BTFO

Attached: sat.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

cringey sataniaposter

literal cringe

Attached: 123311234a.jpg (590x322, 216K)

cringe and bluepilled fake sataniaposter

>>>/discord/
Winjeets are not welcome here.

>tfw using the same Windows 7 install since 2013
>fully updated
>not a single issue
What the fuck is Microsoft doing? Did their pajeet CEO fire all beta testers?

>not a single issue
Except the universal backdoor that Microsoft has had installed in all systems since XP.

>believing for one second you matter enough to make this declaration
Get off my board, you fucking freetard.

This isn't /v/, wintoddler.

Am I the only one here who is using at Windows 10 v1511 pre Aniversary Update w/ updates forced turned off?

And you still don't matter, basement boy.

10586? Quite likely.

nah its exactly 1151 since later version cant run old games on faster framerates due to rendering issues and goind above 1511 is cancer anyway

>they actually held an update that bricks computers back
weird, last time, the time before, and the time before THAT they just let the updates drop, bricked a shitton of PC's and blamed the users.

Microsoft is the poster child for what happens when dumb people end up in mgmt.
I bet their hiring process is ultra cringe and filters out competent employees.

Attached: 1476239379593.jpg (408x315, 22K)

Same with Linux. It just shows how retarded your kind are. Literally the niggers of the computing world

Explorer isn't modern. It's bloated, slow, full of bugs, and still has win95 icons
Didn't say anything about USA jobs. Typical low IQ response from a wintoddler

Imagine having competition so fucking bad that it does not matter at all.

/thread

underrated

That restarts without warning one... Me and 4 friends had it. It was the worst see we would either be in the middle of doing some job/work/game, etc and it just restarts without saving.
That was some real bs.

>you need a high IQ
>no no, it's actually next, next, finish
You'd be far more credible if you weren't such a stupid piece of shit.

>implying anyone cares what a worthless cumrag like you says

Wintoddlers are so low IQ that if it doesn't exactly match the Windows installer, they shit their pants and throw a tantrum. The baby duck syndrome after they finally struggle through a simple installation is also enough proof to show that windows users have 50 IQ at best
Shouldn't you be playing fortnite and editing pepe memes in a pirated Photoshop while posting that only windows users are productive?

>said the stupid cumrag
Tits or GTFO, since you're so obviously a girl.

Triggered 30 IQ winnigger.

Damn, I got pretty close to giving up and installing 10 after I couldnt for the life of me get my m.2 drive formatted in mbr

Luckily I managed to find my legit 7 key, even if it is for Home Premium

Bithc lasagna

Attached: 2ohy69.jpg (888x499, 60K)

I remember back before Vista in WoW I could hear rogues, stealthed, because I had a soundcard still and 7.1 headphones, so it basically pin pointed their location with the stealth noises.

Now all that works is left and right with no real volume scaling or positional awareness.

>loud pop while playing
>computer freezes, reboot
>old creative soundblaster not detected anymore, it probably blew up
>plug it in another PC
>works fine
nice fucking updates

that was probably a capacitor in your psu