Just updated chrome on debian. flags are gone to remove this NIGGER JEW "design"

just updated chrome on debian. flags are gone to remove this NIGGER JEW "design"

fuck this shit!

Attached: jews.png (278x76, 7K)

Oh yes,i knew this was a subtle message to promote racemixing. Thanks for the redpill

FUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

Just upgrade to chrome 70 and block downgrades.

Instal Firefox

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks, buddy.
I'll have you know my favorite debain contributor is very, very jewish.

It unironically looks better this way

Get over it autist

you mean downgrade to 70 and block upgrades

you cant, use Firefox

Attached: Firefox_Logo,_2017.png (2001x2066, 397K)

Can't tell if baiting or pants-on-head retarded

>you cant
then i'll remove it

bump

bump

What's wrong with the tab? I mean the Jow Forums logo doesn't have fourfold rotational symmetry, but aside from that.

Attached: 1543581969074.jpg (236x208, 9K)

not op but i think the old trapezoidal design was slicker and comfier, they literally redesigned it to fit with their google's material design rather than letting the chrome family have a unique character of their own

>user can't customize browser
>2019

straight lines and sharp edges will always be more elegant, professional and aesthetic that gay curves

I agree. Also, not everything has to be in a rectangle. I just wish there was a way to configure chromium's top bar shapes and revert this mess while still getting security patches -but maybe im just an autistic emacs user that got too used to smart-mode-line

Attached: oldchrome, not my screenshot.png (1159x473, 90K)

Oh I see. Well anons, this might be the perfect time to switch to IceCat/Waterfox

Attached: icecat.jpg (225x225, 8K)

whats the difference compared to normal firefox?

IceCat is an open source fork built on Firefox ESR which also removes telemetry and "studies". IceCat Mobile is extremely comfy, and available through F Droid.
Waterfox is a privacy oriented fork, I use IceCat though so I'm not too familiar with it.

Attached: topgnu.jpg (700x519, 74K)

i'm on waterfox.
at least i can set it up the way i fucking want

forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20181208_120944.png (1600x703, 140K)

The icon.

>updating things
>debian

There's your one mistake.

It's not really a downgrade if it's an improvement.

Oh I'd forgot. user is dating someone from the JIDF

it's firefox with a user.js

old design was shittier

Remember when Chrome used to be THE minimalist browser, where you got the most screen space dedicated to the content? Good times...

Attached: chromefirefox.gif (503x126, 19K)

This is what keeps me using Safari over Chrome despite Chrome doing a bunch of stuff I use often (webm, inline translations, my online banking). Safari's interface is so much nicer and lighter, uses like half the space.

I never got to install icecat it because when i added the repo, the PGP key wouldn't work. Am i too retarded or is anyone else faced this issue?
I'm on Linux Mint 19 atm.

Am i doing it wrong?

Attached: dispair.png (1233x1518, 270K)

>not customizing cuckfox to max out those 768 (((chinkpad))) vertical lines

Attached: cucks.png (1081x810, 269K)

>implying 71 is an improvement over 70