Is this a good place to learn programming?

Is this a good place to learn programming?

Attached: D021D552-9D5F-4766-B552-2C2C4B676E77.png (1200x630, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

udemy.com/bug-bounty-web-hacking/
edx.org/course/cs50s-introduction-computer-science-harvardx-cs50x
youtube.com/watch?v=X7jf70dNrUo
introcs.cs.princeton.edu/java/home/
forum.snahp.it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe. Someone recently gave me a good review of the site, but I forget what it was they were studying.

udemy tutorials are 99% made by pajeets that cannot speak or write in any other comprehensible language. Pirate some of that shit end see by yourself. Look at this shit and have a laugh
udemy.com/bug-bounty-web-hacking/

Depends on instructor. Most of them are pajeets reading powerpoint slides. Disgusting.

Attached: donal trum.jpg (681x450, 67K)

No

Most instructors I encountered were white Americans, one German, and one Brazilian. Maybe stop looking for cheap ass courses.

Attached: snap.jpg (720x720, 233K)

Dear sir please do the needful

Depends. Never take any tutorials if you can't preview some parts. But some shit is good.

There are some good courses.
AWS architect is a good example (from a cloud guru).
The course quality between courses there is bizarre, if you can't waste time checking, go for coursera or mit open coursework.

Start programming with CS50 from Harvard.
edx.org/course/cs50s-introduction-computer-science-harvardx-cs50x

>Cheap ass courses
every courses has a price range of 10$-20$. Stop baiting

This. Udemy is worthless when there are so many better sites offering better courses for free. Paying for learning programming is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7jf70dNrUo

introcs.cs.princeton.edu/java/home/
I'm using this and I can tell you it's a great book with lots of real world examples.
Not only you'll learn Java that even if it gets shitted on a lot on this board, chances are that your 1st job will be using this lang.
Also the book teaches some nice stuff from an algorithms101 class.
You can find the book on libgen.

I have seen some good courses. Some people learn better with videos than books, the courses aren't really that expensive like 10 bucks is nothing.
You can probably also torrent many of them though.

If you're not completly blind you'd notice that courses are on sale and normally go for $200. But nobody buys them at full price so they just go "on sale" every other week. You can also preview courses to see who's teaching it so you don't end up with pajeets.

It's good if your a complete beginner and don't want to spend time searching through youtube for coding tutorials that are not half finished or presented by someone with a shitty mic and are alright with putting down $15 for one. Most general overview classes for coding languages are decent if your just starting out.

If you think listening to Indian and Russian students cite StackOverflow on shit-quality microphones is a good way to learn, yes, its an excellent place to learn.

Attached: call21.jpg (608x378, 22K)

One really good course is Coding Interview Bootcamp. I'm not sure about all of the other shit.

where can i pirate udemy pls help

Lynda.com, and you can usually get free access online using your local public library.

Attached: library.jpg (924x233, 74K)

>nobody buys them at full price so they just go "on sale" every other week.

Nobody who needs a computer tutorial ever buys them -- period. You pirate them.

Not sure if you're memeing or not, but you can find them pretty much everywhere. I found a bunch here forum.snahp.it/ I don't know what the popular torrent sites are nowadays.

Imagine being so much of a poorfag that you can't afford $10 for 40+ hours worth of content

>java

Attached: 1415912315132.jpg (320x399, 42K)

Rather pay nothing than something.

I assume by that logic you shoplift everything from stores too then right?
Oh wait no, you're just a little bitch with no firm morals that only steals online because you can do it without the risk of physical confrontation.

What makes Udemy different from all the other online video courses is they let absolutely ANYBODY make course for them. Some of their courses are outstanding because they are made by people who really know their shit and really love to teach and didnt have to go through the ass kissing contest to get into a site like Pluralsight or Lynda. On the other hand some of the courses are absolute trash taught by guys in their bedroom trying to make a cheap buck. As a general rule dont buy any courses under 10 hours long, 2 to 3 hour courses are almost always trash. Check the reviews carefully (expect some reviews to be shills). There are some courses on Udemy that are 10x better than any other site if you know how to find them.

protip: Udemy has a huge number of free courses that are old (5 years considered old) or dont sell well. Always do a search with the 'free' keyword or click the free filter when doing searches on your favorite subject.

In Seattle it's legal to shoplift up to 700$ a month in food

Technically anything but really I only needed food. Couldn't steal gas I didn't want to make a gas sucker.

>you're a dumbass for only stealing when it is less likely you'll get caught

Attached: 1532848684609.png (323x387, 51K)