Is there any language with c or java like syntax but with a package manager like pip for python

is there any language with c or java like syntax but with a package manager like pip for python

Attached: 1537225026717.gif (540x540, 1.18M)

perl can get you into that neighborhood. semicolon line endings, curly braces to denote blocks of logic, CPAN package manager for modules.

You seek Go, young child.

go just uses github to import packages it's retarded, unholy and I personally will not stand for it

perl

Define "like pip" because Java has Maven and C# has Nuget and I'm 100% positive that C has one, but I don't use C to use other people's code so I wouldn't know.

>he thinks pip is a good package manager

Yes.

You'll probably find that package managers for languages generally work this way, and feed back to a repository of some sort. Ruby, ES, etc.

And it doesn't use Github, it uses repositories. Github provides repository hosting, so I see why you might be confused.

assembly

Haxe

Rust

ARMv7 assembly is what you're looking for

Try picking up Dart. I don't like it but it's exactly what you're asking for.

dumb

Samefag

You are describing rust.

To be fair he didn't say it was good. I agree that pip is absolute dog shit that causes a shitload of conflicts.

epic bro, real funny

>C or Java syntax
>language specific package manager
Both are forms of cancer. You should use a language with neither instead.

JavaScript and npm

// Rust
let mut i: i32 = 1;
i *= 3;
println!("{}", i);

// C
int i = 1;
i *= 3;
printf("%d\n", i);

// Java
int i = 1;
i *= 3;
System.out.println(i);
There are a lot of differences to be frank cowboy
Nobody would ever confuse Rust with C/Java

Why do boomers equate fucking package managers with other language features.
Call me old fashioned but anything besides compiler + standard lib is bloat.
If you need a package manager you can just download dev libs with your system's one.
On windows you can use MSYS2's pacman pretty comfily for c/c++ shit.
and if you intend to distribute binary builds you will run into licensing problems either way.