Retarded things people do

>use duckduckgo
>on google chrome

Attached: 1543636231293.jpg (1024x845, 82K)

>use windows

>posts frogs

use anything but firefox

use a networkservice that is not
>administrated by your trusted commune
>exclusevly FOSS
>only touched open hardware during whole code lifecycle
>running on a cpu created in your own foundry
>saboteur free
>off the grid
>radiating any information
>30m underground
>in an obscure dialect
>formally verified

>FOSS
Contradiction. Just "free software" suffices.

use linux with GUI

You know Linux is just a kernel, right? It is the most popular kernel in the world.

Literally the only reason I use a meme search engine is because google gives me an infinite captcha. I still appreciate the sync though, so I use Chrome.

Attached: ufivhvd8p9a5.png (1920x1080, 91K)

If you use Windows you shouldn't worry about software spying on you.

Test

Send resumes in PDF format

lol, true

call gnu, linux

Use Jow Forums

hey, I do that
why is it wrong?

>thinking you are important

Attached: average g user.jpg (986x359, 90K)

This.
I use 4channel.

>he doesn't understand what mass surveillance means

>"fuck google and fuck botnets!!"
>uses chrome

Quintessentially Reddit

>use DuckDuckGo thinking it protects your privacy

It isn't, he's retarded or trolling. pdf is a standard. You're never supposed to send resumes in shit like doc/docx

What about brave?

>using duckduckgo
there are better search engines out there. duckduckgo is a CIA honeypot

>Use hardened gentoo without systemd
>on an CPU with IME.

Retard

Boomers are using duckduckgo and nordvpn

>hosted in (((USA)))
Immediate redflag.
>searches are not hidden from history like Searx since they use GET instead of POST
DDG is shit unless the only reason you're not using it is "at least it's not Google or Bing".

Fingerprint protection doesn't work at all. It DOES change the WebGL fingerprint to "undetermined" and your canvas fingerprint is spoofed. But, nothing else is done to make your browser non-unique.

Tor tabs lack any additional anti-fingerprint methods. They don't isolate system fonts nor do they spoof your user agent or have a way to force the browser to a specific resolution uniform to all other Brave Tor users. Your desktop resolution is also revealed. This means tor tabs are completely useless as your privacy is trivial to breach.
Brave users are a minority among Tor users, which means even when using a Tor tab you can be uniquely identified. The only thing you're able to mask is what website you visit, and that's only from your ISP. All ad companies and trackers still know which sites you visit in Tor tabs.

The Brave adblocker is trash compared to uBlock Origin. First, it seems to be based on AdBlockPlus which performs significantly worse than uBO. The performance is difference is massive if you enable any additional block lists in Brave's blocker. Which you have to because Brave's adblocker is not only inefficient, but also lacks a ton of filters by default and a lot of ads will still be displayed. Also, uBlock Origin blocks domains instead of just hiding ads, plus it has a script blocker and an element picker.

(((PIA))) partnership.
Has proprietary addons.

Attached: brave.png (1234x669, 45K)

>thinking it's about oneself and not about breaking one's privacy which can lead to horrible future
nice try, NSA

>fast search engine that gives relevant answers with no personalization just like old google when it was good
>fastest web browser on the market
>cripplebrain privacy retards dislikes you
couldn't get much better

Attached: 1539186651885.png (554x400, 66K)

>Use Google search
>On Firefox
>Then proceed to think their online life is private

Use Iridium if you love the chromium engine so much.

Lots of good software use chrome AKA GUI.

If you aren't hosting an instance of searx yourself, there is nothing but the hosters word that they aren't spying on you. DDG on the other hand, is a big company with investors and what not behind them, and if they misuse data, it'll be a scandal, so chances of them stealing information is very very slim. On the other hand if the same happens with searx the person hosting the server will create another instance with no issues.

searx is slow as fuck
I just don't want to put all the power in one company's grasp. Better hundred fragmented botnets than one controlling the whole world.

>them stealing information is very very slim
American hosted. Data is harvested already. Qwant is a much better choice.

I do it because I want to show off that I am a special tech faggot but still wishes to submit to the botnet

Explain what you mean

>it's OK to datamine people
>it's OK to have mass surveillance
>it's OK to have detailed profile on every person
>it's OK to track someone in real time

>gubbernment suddenly changes
>fucks up it's citizens in not OK way
>can't complain
>can't say anything against gubbernment
>can't say anything against politicians
>can't do anything or you'll get tracked down and put to jail

>gubbernment decides what's good for you
>no free speech
>no free will to do what you want
>can't leave country because gubbernment decides when you'll leave

not to mention things which never happens in real world like
>data breech
what could go wrong, right?

What about falkon?

/thread

I didn't even speak about Qwant. Statistically speaking, yes European hosting is better. So startpage and Qwant are a seemingly better choice. But no guarantees anywhere. I like duckduckgo's results a lot, so I'll stick to it.

This image always makes me feel so bad for the lil guy

I find that all engines have the same results now. Google, DDG, Qwant. Doesn't really matter from my experience. Google just sometimes makes better sub-domains as an option, but it seems like it's results got significantly worse over the last year.

>hating frogs
kys user

no it's not

no

i'm on the EDGE and loving it, baby!
w/ pihole