Linux Now Supports Hairy Buttholes

>On Friday 12/07/18, Linux.org DNS was rerouted to an image of a hairy man butt with the text: "G3T 0WNED L1NUX N3RDZ"
web.archivea.org/web/20181206232921/https://www.linux.org/

Full story here: theregister.co.uk/2018/12/07/linuxorg_hacked/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4VQZQ
archive.is/qwFCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I fucking hate trannies.
Seriously, this isn't even political or edgy.
They are objectively mentally ill and disgusting.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Was the actual personal data scrubbed from archive.org?

What makes someone so upset at Linux? Were they iOS users who were seething about their inferior mobile platform?

I can't believe there are people who don't keep their butts clean shaven baka it's comfy uwu

Attached: 20181209_001357.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

Attached: 1544151349329.png (1338x1880, 532K)

Thank based slav

Attached: 1544150119368.png (1080x1920, 441K)

I agree.

I bet you'd love it if i tongue fucked that puckering boy pussy wouldn't you?
Or how about if daddy came and sat his fat ass firmly down on your little face and forced you to please his ass with your tongue?

Yes please~

Smart of you to keep it ready for me raping it

Those weren't censored:
archive.is/4VQZQ
archive.is/qwFCc

STOP POSTING ASSHOLES
it's disgusting

You dirty fucking faggot. Screw the foreplay shit, I'm going to shove my
cock into your ass right now and vandalize it. Is this how you saw yourself in your pubescent years you fucking queer? Damaged goods for your daddy to fuck hard?

Mhm~ all I need in life is big cocks filling my ass with seed

THANK YOU BASED HACKERS

WHEN WILL THE MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES EVER LEARN?

This but with hugs

I hope you like ass to mouth, faggot. *slaps your whore mouth* because I'm going to need something to wash the taste of ass from my strong 8 inch dick

Great "technology" thread idiots.

Of course daddy
*licks up and down your shaft then takes it all the way into my throat*
Mmph~

daddy has enough cum for you too, you insecure sextoy. *pushes you down to the ground with ease*

post your memes in the subreddit bros

Attached: 1510228646017.png (803x452, 309K)

Is it possible to hack 4channel?

after bridge incident he sure became based

Jow Forums - Gay Roleplay

not like i mind desu *hides boner*

2014 was 14 years ago

This thread is literally the peak of Jow Forums

what the hell
they deleted covered OP picture and left this degeneracy

are jannies fags or what

Of course
Janny is probably the one rping as daddy

why was the pic removed, it was sfw

mm..fuck you're such a little bitchboy.
You were so easy to train, too. Breaking my faggot son with just the taste of my cock and musky balls slapping on your used little face.
I love knowing that I ruined you. You belong to me

Mad tranny jannies

How could I resist it, your cock is so big and the smell is just... mmmm... I'm forever yours daddy

then you will accept my farts too.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

based

I wished Jow Forums would leave Jow Forums alone.

4channel will free us

>open linux.org
>shitty normalfag social media links
>hosted on cloudflare
a hairy asshole does better and more for the free software community than these asshats desu.

Christ, it seems trannies aren't the only mentally ill degenerates threatening society. God will punish us for this.

fuck jannies the pic was sfw

not suitable for advertisers though
think about advertisers

Bump

Are advertisers fine with BRAAAPs?

yes

Attached: 1537912219203_0.jpg (750x937, 133K)

Based advertisers. Now I fully support Hirohito's choices for the website.