/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Someone do the news edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Last thread:

Attached: 1544209833535.gif (498x290, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/cable/32937093708.html
aliexpress.com/item/virus-machine/32464052719.html
bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-8tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/5792401.p?skuId=5792401
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Excellent thread title

Shit thread for omitting the news section. It's the only reason a lot of people visit this thread.

Someone always do it anyway

All my shit will arrive in January. I wish AliExpress had a warehouse in the US.

If he risked typing up the news we may have ended up with that sniveling little faggot and his molestation of the thread's one true name.
It was a fair exchange for having the news in a separate post.
pic rel best chink shit

Attached: BGVP-DM6-5BA-Driver-In-Ear-5-Balanced-Armature-Earphone-MMCX-Audiophile-HiFi-Monitor-Earphone-DIY-Cu (400x400, 40K)

When will Ali lift the Canadistan ban?

I'm basically nearly broke but I want to treat myself to some good sounding earbuds.
I've noticed that everything in the earbuds section of the .PDF costs about 2 to 6 dollars more than it used to. It was last updated in 2017 August, so I think since we're close to 2019 somebody should update this.

Attached: 19212f890348f894a30d79c2a2dc474bd2f7e40d146b378f12f893a8938876ba.png (375x360, 19K)

I need my NEWS

Attached: 1462376364124.jpg (600x801, 180K)

anyone ordered from honorbuy eu storage?
i need a mobile phone and the mi8 seems perfect

Attached: mi8.png (1087x731, 53K)

the last thread has too much in it it will either be incomplete news or too long-winded

Delete this and make a new chink shit general with the news.

how much did you get them for user? how do they compare to the meme t2?

Attached: Such a Lust.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

USB cables came in.

Attached: 1517713766023.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

When they get back to work + at least 2 weeks I guess since theres probably a massive backlog.
So basically, no chinkshit inside Canadia till Late February at earliest

what are you going to do with all those?

Braided, cable's thick, tested 3A, C side has LED.
Can't believe the quality of them, got 15 for $13.35 (only paid $11.65 because part of it was paid by coupon).

Only needed 3 or so, but the price for 15 was so cheap I got some more, at this rate I got bulk price, could use a coupon and a select coupon.
So I'll just store them for when I need one or another one breaks.

Attached: 1532441895333.jpg (1060x787, 141K)

>Only needed 3 or so, but the price for 15 was so cheap I got some more
xD

are those the magnetic ones? how much did they cost you?

Attached: fresh berries for sale.jpg (4160x3120, 3.58M)

Autist, did you even read my post?
I literally describe the cable and the price.

please ignore I was too retarded to read your entire post. are they magnetic though?

link?

They are pretty highly regarded IEMs called the BGVP DM6. I do not own them as I have really good over ear headphones so I'd have to spend like $700 on IEMs to get the same tier of sound and anything less is disappointing. I use the vsonic gr07 as a compromise.
This is the listing though. I love that customized version but they took down it's pic
actually they delisted them completely because the company is over burdened with orders but i'm sure theyll be available again soon

No, wanted the LED one so I could easily plug at night, don't want to leave the magnetic thingy in my devices.

aliexpress.com/item/cable/32937093708.html

Of course the price went back up.

that's a fair trade off, or do you prefer shit anime poster with no news?

they've been legislated back to work, right?

i just want my cheap chink shit ; ;

News
user needs to pick his shit up from the post office
bootleg bring arts 2B Turn up
Anons windmill toy arrives
Please understand friend
user buys toothbrush
user buys chink lightbulbs
user is pleased that the threads real name is back
user buys drugs
Lighting cable shows up

Whats a good chink laptop that can also be used as a laptop (price up to 400€)

Are the KZ ZST the best cheap IEM out there?

Teclast F7

KZ ZS7/ED16

Seconding this user, ED16 is just better ZST. I have both.

have to correct myself, I meant *that can also be used as a tablet

Attached: 1508902821163.png (558x614, 24K)

thx bois

es4
>t. have both

Some time, solder, DC-DC step up, two butchered cables, velcro, double-sided tape and case from toothbrush replacement heads later, I present to you upgrade to my PC: now I can use SHARP WF-939 speakers with it instead of generic $20 soundbar. Now need to place them better, but that will require some woodworking, which I am not capable of yet.

Attached: amp_done.jpg (4048x3036, 3.5M)

that looks cool. what is it?

Speaker amp.

Are these xiaomi BT earbuds any good?
There's also the Meizu EP51

Attached: earphonemini-01.jpg (2560x1000, 127K)

EP51 sound like dogshit. These are even cheaper, which is means that, since both companies are chinks, means that they are not better or even worse. Will not recommend.

Attached: ok and good.png (512x512, 61K)

Finally for the last of my 11.11 order, a 10 pack of pic related. For some reason they bagged each of them individually, but other than that, good.

Attached: breadboard-style-perfboard-solder-prototype-board.jpg (600x600, 62K)

>but other than that, good.
Is bagging them individually a bad thing? You sounds like it is.

Found some sennheisers hd201 on wish

For 19 pounds

Its fake isn't it? chink knockoff?

Attached: 20994017_1370424003065043_2090952647675082630_n.jpg (639x960, 93K)

i'd chink that chink

He probably was expecting the 10 pack to be in 1 baggie since it was sold as a single item.
A single baggie each seems like a hassle to me plus its a bit of a waste too.
Sounds about the average price for them, that's including postage right? If postage is extra money check your retail outlets.

I'd say it's about what they worth. Also, they are discontinued, so sellers try to get rid of stock.

they were probably packed individually to begin with and it would be pointless for the seller to repack them
also maybe it protects them from scratches and the bag is cheap relative to the item anyway

Enjoy your hardware backdoors

It's $360 on banggood with 12M8G64CL coupon, if it hasn't expired yet.

what is aliexpress member day? I see the banner but can't find any sales.

I hate that ali doesn't allow proper em dash in reviews. Fuck that shit.
Will post all of them —ones that were rejected from reviews — here right now.
———————————————————————
———————————————

Everywhere else its like 40 pounds

Also whats the deal with betron headphones? I see those everywhere here in bongland

Attached: ULU9aW7.jpg (960x1280, 260K)

cute whore

Have a look at superlux 668B/samson sr850 if you want budget headphones that have nice sound

$7.02

Any chinks go through and do anything with the moto-z expansion yet? Anyone copying it?

that would nullify 90% of what makes this shit so cheap
You should join the govt and turn california in to China 2.0 (it's already china 1.5) and industrialize the hell out of it while bringing in shitty immigrant workers from south of the border.

Then they should make a warehouse in Chile then. It would cover the whole continent of America and will reach everybody quicker.

Heard you need an amp for that model else it sounds like shit

BTW sephia headphones, any good?

Attached: FxHWoCY.jpg (622x960, 46K)

fucking waste of perfectly good maple syrup

I have the Samson, when I ordered years ago I couldn't get Superlux, it works very nice with everything I have used it on like phones and cheap mp3 players and computers and etc.
No idea on other brands, you're probably better off asking in /hpg/ threads

question guys
i have bought some cheap shit as my first time on ali express
i have misstyped zip code, one digit was wrong
everything else country region address is okay
can i expect delivery or is this lost ?

Should be fine, depends more on your countries postal system than the sellers method.

>you're probably better off asking in /hpg/ threads

Been there, fags wouldnt talk about anything below 70 quid

oh ok
i was wondering if they all throw it onto plane/train via looking on zip code or country

Tell me about it, that shit its super expensive here

>Shipment accepted by airline
>11/14/2018
what do you do in this situation? Just wait?

Attached: 1538074626873.png (645x729, 145K)

What?

Just how mad do you have to be to unironically make a post like this?

Attached: 1525391299583.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Welcome to the world of audiophiles, where more money spent directly correlates to better sound quality and your ears aren't magical enough to tell the difference.

Is this Flo's dark past? Before the commercials, she was in soft core

Installed Pineapple Firmware perfectly.
An older version though, found 2.4.1 out there but it was too big to flash so took 2.0.2 - latest is 2.4.2.
Might have to build it myself at some point.
This one needs another external wifi adapter to use as client, I've slapped an old sitecom usb wifi dongle I had lying around and it works.
Will play some more with it later.

You're going to want to search for GL-AR150 or something similar.
This is the I bought, but I did so on cyber monday, price has gone up a few bucks since.

aliexpress.com/item/virus-machine/32464052719.html

Attached: 1537785545043.gif (281x158, 279K)

Is there anything that xiaomi doesn't make?
Also if all chink shit has backdoor access, does that mean chink girls are anal sluts?

are you fucking retarded ?
that means it's on a plane that will fly it to your country

Attached: comment_a0y3ZUGLTYGDjJ2dYXEsMVGZ9NNOqFGf.jpg (960x960, 108K)

But it's been almost a month. Other stuff has arrived like a week ago.

What?

rememer that you can alyways open dispute if the item doesn't arrive on deadline

Oh well it is still within deadline, i just got used to chink shit arriving in like one or two weeks that this stuff not arriving as fast is kinda surprising

>this stuff not arriving as fast is kinda surprising
matbe they forgot to exchange chinks that power wheels of train/airplane propeller
also any good cameras (for making movies) or photo cameras for nice pictures ?
my nicon L 27 could use upgrade...

I bought the tin audio t2 and they fit in my ear like shit. I am going to buy long earbuds but i don't think its going to help,but the sound is really great. Should i sell them locally and buy other earbuds. Are there other earbuds that will fit better and will sound as good for 25$?

in theory yeah, but in practice everything you buy would just be replaced with cheap plastic toys filled with heroin.

just try out different tips, the long screw ones might work

Nah, it works decent without one.

i think the sound on my tin audio t2 is not the same between both of the ear buds (i think the bass and the audio are more quite on the blue one,but i am not sure), is there a way to check ?
should i file a dispute ?

It could be any number of things, clean out your ears w/ hydrogen peroxide and do a full suite of testing using different sources while switching cables/reversing the ears for each one.

Put left bud in right ear and vice versa. This way you can easily determine what's wrong: headphones or you ears. Also swap left and right cable — most likely not the case, but worth a try.

Recommendations on a good chink external HDD? My only requirement is a drive that is reasonably reliable.

>chink shit
>reliable

nice shirt i found
Also my zishan dsd player shipped out super fast, props to Wooeasy store. Ordered on the 29th and estimated to arrive on the 13th. Hopefully it isn't a piece of shit.

Attached: bgt.png (1207x610, 306K)

Same here but with the right earbud, only slightly quieter on the right side but I think that's because I never get as good of a seal on that side.

It's been 3 weeks now, should I just cancel from GearBest and order from the Xiaomi store in AliExpress instead? Anyone from europe ordered from them knows how long it took for the phone to arrive?

Attached: chinksgonnachink.png (1108x203, 44K)

Don’t put too much hope on china shipping speeds. My stuff took me nearly a monh to arrive and I still have one more item that hasn’t arrived.

I'm only saying so because it's already in the US and out of customs. I've already experienced snail-like speeds thanks to 11.11 purchases that still aren't here, so this was a welcome change.

First batch of 11.11 chink shit has arived!
>Boarseman K25
Good enough to listen to shitty music streams at work. Really fucking nice box, looks like it's worth more than the headphones inside. Kinda want to order more for the boxes. Wish they'd have red+blue version like >Orico 50cm Type-C 10G 100W cable
Very thick and rigid, don't get it if you want to carry one your pocket. Speed is at least legit 3.0, don't have any 3.1 devices to test.
>Orico 2m audio cables
Thinner and softer than ugreen, casing is properly isolated from "sleeve" part of jack, touching it does not cause popping interference (I have like a dozen ugreens all with that problem, makes them only good for interconnect but not for headphone/mic)
>2018 New Auto Emergency Car Jump Starter Digital Display Air Pump Petrol/Diesel Power Mobile Car battery Rechargeable Power Bank
Pump works, phone charger works, sos light works, 12V output works at least without load. Didn't actually try it on a car yet.

Attached: 2018-New-Auto-Emergency-Car-Jump-Starter-Digital-Display-Air-Pump-Petrol-Diesel-Power-Mobile-Car.jpg (810x810, 130K)

Tin meme fags, I’ve notice on the blue box that came with the iem has either the word ‘tin audio’ and ‘tin hifi’ imprinted onto the leather case. What’s the difference between the two?

iODD-2531
Technically it's gookshit but it's only sold on ali.

bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-8tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/5792401.p?skuId=5792401

buy chink usb3 enclosure, and separate hdd locally, its the best combo