You wake up in 2005 with the knowledge (but not skills) you have now

You wake up in 2005 with the knowledge (but not skills) you have now

What Jow Forums related thing do you do to change the future Jow Forums landscape or your life, under one condition, no investing/buying stocks/crypto

Attached: The_Time_Machine.jpg (1015x761, 299K)

>the knowledge (but not skills)
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? You know how to do things but you don't know how to do things?

Better question: Do you want the ears on your genetically engineered catgirl to be vestigal or not? What would be the benefits?

I immediately patent the iPhone's original design and sell it to Apple

I get in on the indie game scene before it becomes over-saturated. Use my knowledge of the kind of game gimmicks that pander to kids and obsessive 18 hour-a-day game NEETs and become the first notch, selling out to Microsoft and "retiring" on top of a pile of money.

Depends.
Would her human ears still work if she had working cat ears?
My Hi-Fi has two headphone outputs and I would like to share some comfy night listening sessions with her, so she would need to be able to use full-size headphones for that. I mean, even if headphones for catgirls existed I highly doubt they'd be more than a fashion accessory, rather than being focused on sound quality. Much like headphones targeted at the general public. I wouldn't want her to get a worse experience than me.

Fuck's sake I am feeling autistic today.

I program the cryptocurrency with ring signatures built in.

Attached: 6d1.jpg (245x326, 9K)

Yes those things are intertwined but you are autistically bad at abstract thinking if you cannot separate them for the sake of this hypothetic question

Invest in crypto and companies like Uber, Snapchat, Twitter, etc... before they're big, thereby becoming a billionaire. Then live a degenerate hedonistic lifestyle.

I actually am autistic, so go ahead and explain. How can you have knowledge about something if you don't know how to apply it in the real world?

i'd save runescape from turning into eoc runescape 3.

I'd sell everything and buy a shitton of memecoin, obvs.

i lost my hope when g starting to use google captcha

I learn how to code and make Talking Tom in an afternoon

You will have knowledge about things like future tech trends and so on, but even if you were able to implement that stuff now you won't be in 2005.

I become Satoshi Nakamoto.
But nothing changes because I somehow always was.

I'd hang myself right away to save myself from that 13 years of torment.

Why not? Are you in a coma?

You can implement it in theory, but you don't know the implementation details.
For example you know an iPhone will exist, but you will not remember the iPhone blueprints even if you saw them in 2018.

That sounds frustrating.

Mine some shitcoins

I'd implant a low powered ARM chip into my scrotum, to monitor my body temperature and show the world how dumb the IoT really is. Knowing my luck, it'd backfire into creating the Botnet of scrotums, literally the gayest thing a hacker could do.

If I don't have the skills I have now, then by definition I can't do any Jow Forums related thing to change the landscape.
What is this question? Are you retarded? How would one retain his knowledge yet lose his skills?

i would have kept my shitcoins instead of buying drugs with them

I save Steve Jobs

Buy GPUs

Vestigial, but still able to perk up.

save ayyymd from buldozer

start saving money to invest in bitcoin when it comes out

invest in bitcoin and shitpost on Jow Forums with happenings like a week before they happen

This
>techno-libertarian cypherpunk wet dream technology
>actually an all-encompassing financial surveillance machine
>no one uses Monero

So you know what the future of technology will be but you can't invent anything yourself and you can't invest in the people who do?

I guess you could set yourself up as a futurist or business analyst by publishing an extremely detailed list of predictions that will all come true?

Get Zuckerberg arrested.

Commit acts of terrorism against Google until they're bankrupt
Find the youtube guys and explain what the future becomes when they sell out
Wait for Panoramio to exist and threaten to cut the founder's nuts off if they ever sell