Why do normies love mobile devices so much...

Why do normies love mobile devices so much? Browsing on a phone sucks and is a neverending stream of "please install our shitty app"-notifications.

Attached: dynasty-hc-3-19-2018.jpg (1600x800, 382K)

Its better than nothing when you're outside of the house, something you'd know nothing about being a smelly loser

Ouch, that's quite an accusation. Do you have any more?

>Why do normies love mobile devices so much? Browsing on a phone sucks and is a neverending stream of "please install our shitty app"-notifications.

Not an issue from clover

No idea. Never had a smartphone, never will

"what a bunch of normies!!!" exclaimed the normie

get over yourself

Grills like social media like snapchat and instagram. That's 99% of the reason they like mobile devices. Chads use it for social media too so they can hit on thots. Beta orbiters get one too to try and fit in. Then the boomers pick up on it and want one as well to try and escape the reality that they're old.

Smartphones are the greatest invention to avoid human interaction
Since I bought one I barely talk on dinner and lunch, which they werent such botnet

>install Firefox
>install uBlock Origin
>add the anti-cookie filters
>install uMatrix
>enjoy

I unironically use ad-block browser, I never have this problem.

>Browsing on a phone sucks and is a neverending stream of "please install our shitty app"-notifications.
If you didn't ignore those notifications maybe you'd realize why.

Every larger webservice probably has a mobile application for using it.
An average person probably has a few dozen of services which he frequents. And your average mobile device has enough resources to manage all of them. So with very little time and technical expertise you can create an ecosystem of frequently-accessed-services and fit in your pocket AND access from anywhere where reception is available.

Try to open your mind instead of assuming this retarded "I'm an expert in X field and I literally can't understand why everyone around me does the opposite thing of what I do". You act like a pretentious boomer.

There are people working in my company as developers, support and maintenance experts, sysadmins and application admins to whom the only "PC" is their company issued laptop running whatever operating system they prefer for the tools they use at work. They don't own a computer at home because everything from a personal computer in a home environment they might needs is accessible on a high-end smartphone like the Note9, especially since it has the added benefit of the pen for object manipulation and Dex.

Attached: 1539875320125.jpg (1024x672, 72K)

I actually want to get rid of my smartphone and return to a small stupidphone with a physical numpad, but I'd really miss instant inbox notifications for some of my mail addresses

Also, not using Whatsapp makes you an anathema nowadays. Why not just send me an SMS, dickheads

Attached: 1541042840951s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>shoving your face in a screen whenever you are outside
yeah somebody here is a loser

Kill yourself retard

Attached: n.png (600x300, 8K)

>Why do normies love mobile devices so much

Because they're not sophisticated users of computers, so their needs are easily met with just whatsapp, instagram, facebook, tinder and a few other apps.

My sis is a normie (married with kids) and they have no computer whatsoever in the house. Everyone's hooked on their phones. They buy with their phones, they browse with their phones, they text with them, make calls, play games etc etc.

back to /a/ with you normie

>umatrix

autism on a phone

nty, it already annoying getting shit to work on a PC, trying to get it to work on touch interface is cancer

Because they can't send you the WhatsApp nigger on SMS

You can get the same result scale on Jow Forums

I use my phone to shitpost and use social sites when i'm out.
I don't play games on it though, that's kinda shitty.

Noscript is kino on mobile though.

>not using Whatsapp makes you an anathema nowadays
who gives a shit?

My co-workers when they want shit to be done

>Browsing on a phone sucks and is a neverending stream of "please install our shitty app"-notifications.
I especially love the
>[niggerfaggot]/randomnumber.whateverfuck
wants you to allow notifications to see this video
5th time this happened to me I went off the fucking chain and blocked like 300 of them in pure amok even though I knew deep doen it amounts to nothing
I wish I could tweak android like folks here do

Attached: 1505078011886.jpg (392x402, 20K)

Because smartphones and the internet are made to be addictive, you get a good vibe from using them and you're convinced all the chats and social shit you're doing are absolutely a cool and good and positive and necessary thing, so you get more and more hooked to this drug until you think it's perfectly normal.

tell them to send you an like functional homo sapiens or you will kill their fucking families

>good vibe
trigerred

Attached: 1511018104992.jpg (480x480, 14K)

>reddit spacing
>shilling mobile apps
Fresh off the boat from reddit, eh kid? Let me give you a pointer or two: mobile apps violate your privacy, they practically perform a colonoscopy. They are tracking every movement, they copy all of your text messages, your contacts, and listen to your phone calls. They take pictures with your front and back camera every ten seconds and leave the mic running. I hope you stay here and learn our ways, that is IF you can handle them...

Also quit being a wagecuck you colossal normalfaggot

I installed Firefox and added ublock origin, so it's not an issue.

>Markdown
>Reddit spacing
someone here has never koded for anything serious in his entire life.

>sysadmins that don't own systems
Thanks, I needed a laugh.

why should they want to cuck themselves on a system at home after doing it for 10 hours at work?

Thanks, I needed to laugh even harder.

see the thread, not just OP

> cant disconnect from normiebook when outside the house
> mainstream behaviour is this
> mainstream behaviour is loosers

wonderfull times we live in that we need 4 programs to do simple browsing without beeing drowned in shit