Are you sure you're not an NPC?

Are you sure you're not an NPC?

Attached: 1544299180404.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

I don't sleep I hibernate. QED real human.

Attached: Kizuna Ai - Cuteness.jpg (1116x896, 301K)

sleep is what npcs do when not interacting with players

I'm not a NPC or a PC, I'm a dev.

d did you just name yourself a god?

No, I'm not well-written enough to be an NPC. I'm one of them a voiceless JRPG protags who is simultaneously surrounded by and interacting with people who are far more interesting than him.

I'm too euphoric to be an NPC

Im as much of an npc as you are

What a cliche line for an NPC

Yep, we dream.
Started having lots of dreams several years ago.
I feel like I finally woke up.
btw that's a very good show, illustrates the np0c meme perfectly.

>I'm too euphoric to be an NPC
You realize dogs are constantly euphoric about redundant shit and they're literally finite state machines?

I'm a pretty poorly programmed NPC.

1.)Sleep
2.)Work
3.)Computer
4.)Masturbate

I need to be rewritten to go out and have sex. Fucking lazy devs

humans don't actually sleep? fuck, I never got the manual on how to human so I have been sleeping like a smuck

Newfag

>angry NPC noises
cout

More like, most of us are normal players with the default items (sometimes a bit more, usually) and don't get to do too much. Though they're logged in and 'playing,' they can do little individually to change much.

Of course there are a few people who have been playing since the alpha and have every upgrade, bonus, perk, and weapon. These few players essentially navigate and interact with their environment in ways that seem like cheating.

Yes, but I'm the player character from some european art game where you make choices.
Looks like I'm playing as a sadist

>implying 100% of people on this planet aren't NPC's

Come on user, you don't still think any of this is still real, do you?

Attached: d383476303f77c50a332b47254ec409d.png (594x900, 781K)

Probably am. I don't think I am but if I was programming advanced NPC mechanics I'd program them to think their not NPCs and give them "dreams" to help push the narrative. I doubt even if you are real you'd know. You'd have to assume what you know is potentially programmed. Comes down to the am I real and the fact you can never really know

Would a NPC even know?
Also:
>an NPC

Does an npc think about if it is an npc?

I've met a lot of "NPCs" in my time.

No, you can tell them from a mile off simply by the vapid aura they emit.

Attached: 1543170723253.jpg (591x811, 27K)

gonna get my first

Not so sure, while no one gives a shit about me, at the same time people always bitch about everything i do regardless it's good or bad, so i don't know if i'm not a bot o just that the npc near me are coded by a fucking intergalactic poo.

>heh I can finally school someone with my C++ skills
nerd

>Are you sure you're not an NPC?

ORANGE MAN BAD

>he doesn't sleep
What a fucking weirdo.

Hey guys, plug into your charging stations and connect your data cables tonight. Then just run your update scripts. The latest firmware updates really helped me. I feel much better now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

how would I know?

Attached: 1508641350884.gif (460x258, 3.73M)

what show is it