Google SWE Suicides

Why are software engineering incels killing themselves?

nypost.com/2018/12/08/google-employee-22-found-dead-inside-nyc-headquarters/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 3.36.38 PM.png (1376x1298, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/skrulcik/PromApp
levels.fyi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Programming causes depression.

hey! he stole my idea!
github.com/skrulcik/PromApp

Working sucks, I am unironically surrounded by people at work that brag about not being able to have time off because they get bored when they sit around at home. Is the NPC meme fucking real, do these people not have any hobbies or interests and need their life to consist of working on someone else's shit to give them purpose?

Attached: 1310906655387.png (400x402, 116K)

>SWE
keep reading this as SWEDISH

Don't be evil amirite?

Hobbies are for dorks!

Attached: 1543775286282.jpg (800x872, 124K)

Yes

Working is probably the most fun you can do. I am self employed though.

He was a study cuck, who unironically thought studying would get him the ladies - he learned v quicky that the only thing Google is getting him is the finest negress hooker in NYC

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 3.44.06 PM.png (1066x1394, 322K)

where do you work? Everybody at my job has a hobby, some of them are stupid or weird, but they do something.

Natural selection baby.

why?

Bruh.

That isn't the NPC meme, that's a fucking boomer thing.

My first 3 jobs were full of middle-aged/boomer-aged office workers and service techs, that bragged about "how much I've put into this company" and how "I barely even have time to go hunting or fishing anymore, haha"
It's that retarded "I worked so hard to get to where I am in life" bullshit nonsense that gets burned into their brains from day-1 of working, and now, 30-years later, they're still bragging about how "I've been with this company for 14 years now, and I've only taken 6 days off in that entire time. Young Kids these days don't know what it's like to put in an honest day's work. You're not like them, are you, user? You work hard."

And now, all these bullshit workaholic boomers have passed that nonsense down to the kids they had with their wife, who fucked black guys on the side for the first 8 years of their marriage until their husband started to get into it, then that lost it's thrill too, so they go protest planned parenthood or something since they want to cause drama to make up for the boring life they lead getting married to a boring workaholic asshole husband.

>Why are software engineering incels killing themselves?
they denied his 6th attempt at promo so only makes 350k instead of 700k

Attached: 1539076704285.png (664x735, 71K)

No idea, but it does for me.

It's not an NPC thing. It's only boomers who think this way. Millennial NPCs always brag about how they go travel or hiking or whatever in their "free" time.

>graduated may 2018
>dead december 2018
what the fuck? he killed himself after ~6 months?

there is no conspiracy here, you can see he's pretty unhealthy in his pic

Attached: 1529640760591.jpg (152x181, 9K)

>Be right wing and extremely toxic
>Get bullied
>Wonder why you're getting bullied

Attached: 1539850027516.jpg (1424x1072, 150K)

Let me guess.

Tranny?

caffeine pills

that sucks, and i don't know why he would kill himself. maybe he hated his job even though he works at what many would consider a dream employer

The article doesn't even say its suicide

he probably did 100 hour workweeks

>Someone mysteriously dies with no signs of trauma, etc in Google HQ
>A janitor who likely has seen lots of private shit non the less
>xD ENGINEERING INCELS

Go back to your containment site and stay.

>he's pretty unhealthy in his pic
what looks wrong here? genuinely asking

>QPA
Wtf? Is my brain melting?

2014 - Made my own App!
2015 - Facebook, writing Apple Apps
2016 - Google - Transitioned a network queue library from a blocking paradigm to asynchronous one.
2018 - December - died alone at my G desk, age 22

You've came a long way, baby.

Whistleblower?

asymmetric eyes

Jesus Fuck.
sarcasm, dictionary, look it up, etc.
FFS dude - are you a coder?

They were used as food for the botnet amalgamation.

that's just poor aesthetics - not indicating any health problems

he doesn't look like he has crazy eyes either

Why do. People is.
Writing.
Like this.

h-he's a whistleblower?

QPA is a common synonym for GPA, but from what I've seen it often means weighted GPA.
Many schools will weight harder classes higher. For example, the high school I went to weighted honors classes as a 4.5 for an A, because getting an A in honors organic chem is significantly more difficult than getting an A in basic earth science, or whatever easy class was there to pass retards.

I can tell why I want to kill myself. Managers who either weren't in IT at all and don't know basic stuff (what's basic auth?) or did some time and still don't know shit. Constant pressure, I wanted to vomit, had a real urge just because of the stress. Sleep is fucked up, I go to bed at 3am, wake up at 11 am, show up at the office at 3pm. My memory is acting up, can't remember recent events, asthma came back after 10 years of remission, I have permanent itch under the skin, my friends tell me it's eczema. I believe it's all tied together, since I feel better while on vacations (no asthma, no itch, good sleep).

>work at google
>die
what else is news?

is moot dead?

Attached: 1392692569948.png (756x715, 889K)

Holy fuck dude find a different place to work.
No job is worth your sanity and health like that.

It's actually poor conditioning in the office. After we got a humidifier, my skin stopped itching there.

only on the inside

this

dumb boomers think its virtuous to be some rich guy's cucked worker slave

>that de-escalated quickly

I bet this loser didnt even latex this

Imagine reddit spacing a fucking news article. Who the hell does this? What kind of dyslexic fuckwads are working as journalists now?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08-16-14-16-1.png (1440x1967, 481K)

>700k code monkey
Souce

Just 3 more weeks and I'll have a chance to regroup. Thank you.

I thought that said 22 Google employees were found dead.

>suicide

mhm, sure

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 14.16.55.png (846x745, 179K)

looks like mini seizure face actually

forked
will change some stuff and release my own version
thanks senpai

levels.fyi

This. Abandon the sinking ship.
I wish it actually did. You would not believe the lengths we had to go through to get it.

>-present
not anymore, haha

Based and red pilled

What does his LinkedIn page 'actually' say re: job history at G BTW? (no login at hand) - journo saying G'er since August, CV says since May 2106. Just idle cur. if this lazy useless cunt of a 'journo' literally just looked at the last entry line.

There's something amiss about him in general. I just don't get a vibe that he's that hacker type that would thrive being a software developer. I just think of him as one of those NPC-types that "did well in school" and "studied diligently for the SAT." Maybe once he got into the real world, he couldn't handle the pressure of working at Google with those high-powered types. That's just my take.

Maybe we'll see more types like him flaming out in the near future? I think these kids would've gotten into pre-med and med school to go on becoming medical doctors 10 years ago and aren't really that passionate about programming and computers. They're in it for the money and societal pressure.

Attached: 1515647058054.jpg (952x1500, 212K)

probably worked too hard and died of a heart attack

...those are Google internships user

He just graduated this year and started working there this summer

are you implying that's it's good or ok to "bully" people of different beleifs?

ah, ok, cheers.

yes

>tfw got foobar challenge
>they asked my cv from it
>didnt get accepted into an internship

another chad down
neets win again

Attached: neet.png (1280x809, 210K)

just look at his eyes dude
obvious health issues
what the fuck, do you know nothing about medicine???

Googooer here.

SWE life is a lonely one. We enter the industry and often go through a breakup. It isn't easy, you have to keep going with some challenging work and not think about all the painful memories.

And it's even worse in Silicon Valley, it's devoid of good women.

The entire planet is devoid of good women.

>just don't get a vibe that he's that hacker type
how do these look? the kid got into CS at Carnegie Mellon boyo

>reddit spacing
It's called paragraphs.

haha, lol, if Sweden is so good, why people are killing themselves
never knew Sweden has New York City too
that's confusing

You don't paragraph by one sentence, you dumb fuck.

are

you

triggered

?

You're right, you're too right.

I can't even take women seriously anymore, after my last gf. They're NPCs from birth, and they're not capable of love.

Depends how you deal with the rest of the life. So you sit programming for 8 or more hours, then come back home, play video games and go to sleep. Then wake up and do the same. You can say you like it, but this routine will most likely bring you to depression eventually.

wrong
as long as there are enough good video games to escape my problems it's all good

you wont have read too many 'newspapers' published this millennia then, I take it? One sentence paras near standard now. We live in the era of the retarded, and dumb-down accordingly.

That's gonna be a "yikes" from me dawg.
Consider not dating bimbos? Keep in mind that basically the only real difference between men and women are some hormones.
I seriously doubt that some estrogen and progesterone is enough to turn you into a brainless NPC.

I mean, I could be wrong of course. I don't think I said this already, but he's already more impressive than me (on paper). But these are my first impressions of him after looking at his github, his resume, his portrait, etc. I'm not wishing death on anyone, just saying I don't see him as those hacker types, just a goody-two shoes who excels in school and on paper.

Attached: 1541696245537.jpg (600x402, 38K)

Good thing my bumfuck nowhere hasn't adopted that yet.

dub dub trips of truth

I dont get it

Uber but for Prom

Why not use regular uber

Jesus Christ you kids are entitled.
What's your plan shit for brains? You just going to live with your parents your whole life?

Boomers are married with children and homes
while you zoomers eat tide pods and complain about how depressed you are.

Get a job like a god damned man you pussy.

Attached: 1536460766871.jpg (500x743, 45K)

Fuck off back to plebbit if you wanna cry about how awful having a girlfriend is. Nobody cares.

programming itself doesn't, i think. it's just that programming is the only comforting thing for many people and once you run out of steam because you can't do one thing forever you get frustrated. that's why you pick a hobby besides programming.

holy shit good resume. mine is trash, don't even have an internship and the job search is crushing my soul. not sure why this guy felt the need to do it, at least he got a high paying job. im going to be pushing carts with a comp sci degree

tolerant left right here, folks

Its almost as success and wealth doesnt bring happiness and they lied to you so you spend more time in the rat race!

And they have 17 percent less brain mass. Making them more impulsive among many other things. It's more than just hormones and a pee pee xddddd

Attached: 20181207_174531.jpg (608x291, 81K)

Males are literally NPCs controlled by their dicks.

holy shit grandpa
First off, keep in mind that the oldest "zoomers" are just graduating college this year. Comparing them with someone who has had 40+ years to build wealth in the best economy the world has seen is unfair at best.

There is an area in between being a corporate slave and being a NEET that lives with mommy.
This isn't 1960, companies don't give a fuck about their employees. You're not going to be "taken care of" by being a company man, your employer will shit on you and replace you the minute that it becomes financially advantageous to do so.

Today, the way to get a raise is to switch employers. Don't give more than is required at your job, because you will never see any of the benefits of doing so. Use that time to bond with your friends and family or do actual enjoyable things, not just slave for Mr. Goldberg.

Work to live, not live to work.

>You just going to live with your parents your whole life?
Not him but yes, that's the plan.

Women are smaller than men, therefore their brains are smaller.
A large portion of your brain is dedicated to things like automatic systems (i.e. digestion) and controlling your muscles. Not like I'd expect you to know that, considering you think small brain = impulsive.
An elephant has a massive brain, but is nowhere as smart as a human.

If anything, it would be a proportion of prefrontal cortex to total brain volume. That's where higher thought and impulses inhibition takes place.

Every fucking day until you and others like you learn.

Attached: 4chanposting.png (909x720, 156K)

But that's not one sentence per paragraph. You have played yourself, user.

go back to redit

faggot