Make a top tier $60 mouse

>make a top tier $60 mouse
>give it the cheapest and the shittiest wheel
What did they mean by that?

Attached: file.png (640x480, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46d9Ep03V04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All mice are retardedly overpriced, you pay the same for some cheap plastic with 4 buttons as a metal backplated keyboard with 100+ high quality switches.
So the answer to your question is that the wheel is shit because everything else is shit too.
t. reluctant g403 owner

You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

>this is worth $60

Attached: 8029_19_logitech-g403-prodigy-wireless-wired-gaming-mouse-review.jpg (620x496, 35K)

best wheel on a mouse coming through

Attached: .jpg (2500x2500, 228K)

Its always funny seeing people pay so much for a much when all I paid was 15 dollars that also comes with good drivers.

Pic related its my mouse

Attached: 61j7B6MTKmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (772x1258, 77K)

Meanwhile pic related costs $30 and btfos every mouse in existence.

Attached: based.jpg (425x331, 13K)

>*double clicks*

Attached: theydiditagain.jpg (300x225, 6K)

>that microchip with a great camera/laser that comes with the highest quality embedded software that doesn't apply smoothing and doesn't jitter
Yeah I guess? Sounds like an expensive part.

>what is research and development

I love this mouse. Obviously there is better, but one of the best for its price.

>virgintech
>not the based deadchadder 2013

A shitty monochrome 16x16 cmos sensor + software that is written once and distributed hundreds of thousands of times is worth $60

Attached: 1468483913478.png (389x374, 116K)

>razor
Both my nagas died after 2 years each. Literally a rip off.

>R&D requires you to add $50 to the price

Sensor is probably 1$ if you buy in bulk, maybe even less. They've been around for decades so it is only software that could be improved, but a lot of it is just bloated crapshoot that takes like 80 megabytes and shows ads just to configure your mouse.

>R&D
Literally everything is the same since over 10 years. That includes the cable, the high--DPI, the polling rate, the colored LED, the optional weight you can add, ...
The only difference is the plastic hull and more RGB.

>top tier
>is the lowest end of this particular product line
????

Just get a g203. Can't go wrong.

Still better than the abomination that is on my G400S

Attached: EdBiZdbjaHGfYgJe.jpg (1600x1200, 339K)

best mouse there is

Attached: 33103.jpg (732x732, 129K)

What's the best non-meme mouse? All I need is back and forward button, good sensor and durability. Roccat Tyon dies on me as we speak, I need a replacement soon and I've had enough of the shitty "gaming" peripherials. Price doesn't matter.

Pic related, costs just 5 bucks

Been dominating sky wars

Attached: IMG_20150509_113434.jpg (1600x1009, 146K)

g403 if you get lucky with the scroll
EC1-A if you get lucky with the switches and they won't start double clicking

youtube.com/watch?v=46d9Ep03V04

>mouse R&D
oh nonono HAHAHAHAHA

Ducky Secret for just build quality.

The first optical mouse was a joint venture between MS and HP, and there's been a 20 year arms race on sensor technology since. I realize it seems trivial if you don't know shit about technology, but you'd realize it's not if you spend 5 minutes on Wikipedia.

>arms race
lmao these companies tossing in a 5 cent chinkshit sensor ain't a arms race nigga

ROG Gladius II because I'm fucking sick n tired of every mouse I buy starting to double click within the year and either have to go through a lengthy RMA process, or spend time n shit to desolder and resolder and risking damage to other components after multiple switch replacements.

non soldered quick swap switches is something every high end mice should have.

>using a mouse

Nigga, I could replace your current mouse's sensor with the one from a Logitech G500 from 10 years ago and you wouldn't even notice.

All semiconductors are fractional pennies worth sand and metal my man. How much did you pay for your CPU?

The G500 is 7 years old though. How poor are you exactly?

>2009 was 7 years ago