I want to gift my mom an apple watch as a bday present

Want her to workout more. Is it worth it?

Attached: A1A13E0C-3D01-46DA-BC0A-F07637A31743.jpg (510x601, 51K)

Just get a Fitbit, they’re cheaper and harder to break

you cannot passively encourage your parents to get into shape by buying them something
buying them workout equipment, workout accessories, or cooking gadgets with the intent of them making healthier food simply do not work

the only thing you can do is get them a gym membership to the gym you also go to, and schedule time for them to work out alongside you

Buying her an apple watch won't make her work out

>sure would be nice if mom would workout more
>i know, i'll buy her a watch
how do people's thought processes get this damaged?

Don’t want her to have a cheap gift. She loves her rosegold iphone. As a senior citizen there’s not much that excites her anymore lately

that's not true user

I bet if he got his mom a gun she would work out more

all he has to do is hold onto it for her and remind her that if she keeps working out she'll get it herself

"hey yo momma, you working out"
*flips shirt up to reveal gift wrapped glock*

I know, the next gift is an eliptical machine which’ll arrive as soon as she figures out how to monitor her heart rate

Attached: CD029CF0-E8EC-4983-8FE8-8F71999B37A5.jpg (510x601, 31K)

Is the reason, OP, that you been fucking your mom and want her to be tighter? Why do you care how fit your mom looks? You are fucking her huh? need details bro I'm sweating and palpitating already.

Why do you hate your mother?

Attached: 1526893569052.png (700x10000, 3.95M)

It’s great. Steps counted, heart rate history, heart abnormality warnings, stand up notifications etc. Seamless with an iPhone. Notifications and Siri on your wrist for call receiving and iMessage dictation or notification are also useful

Hey scum, read;

Attached: 2308F72A-16FB-48C3-B043-EB50B207D814.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

could this BE anymore of an advertisement thread?
SAGE

that becomes a coat rack
buying equipment doesn't work

you need to engage with them

>friends enthusiast

Back to lehddit faggot

>iShit
Hey itoddler subhuman, read

She wants to workout has asked me to buy her an eliptical machine I figured a watch to go along with the gift would really motivate her further. Being a woman she loves phones watches and whatever else boomers can afford to buy

Yeah i read it its a bunch of neckbeards and wreckless idiots shit happens with regular phones even all the time not even an argument

well, it's her funeral

Street shit harder iPoojeet.

Attached: 1543407959064.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Refer to this handy guide.

Attached: 1528516693682.png (400x1650, 367K)