It's a pretty solid game Jow Forums

If zoom zooms and normies didn't play it my guess is it would be called the best FPS of all time.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 14K)

fuck i meant to post this on /v/ my fucking retarded nigger ass

>season 7
wait, i thought it was a video game

Attached: the-future.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

wait for season 20 with flying skyscrapers giant robots and atomic explosions.

new dalai lama girl skin for only $700 USD.

My fucking eyes dude. It hurts. I want to die.

Everybody doing the same dance that's not to a song, dance isn't even good. Literally just fucking zombies. This was never how kids were

Fucking dystopic

Attached: 5cbe47fdae3638e38a3454d7869e57b6255f852e0b5f23f086138decfb0c2ab6.jpg (704x904, 138K)

20 tickrate server on 100 people :^)

so what's so fucking great about it?
from the looks of it seems to have Playstation 2 tier gunplay (and graphics), some barebones base building (where people inevitably build some autismo tower to perch on and get blown up by a premium faggot with some OP powerup, or some such shit)
skins?
anything else?

wrong board fageet.
Jow Forums doesn't care about gayms.

>reeee kids having fun. I spent my childhood never doing cringe things.

No gnu/linux version so it doesn't belong here.

Videogames are for fucking children. Blow your fucking brains out manchild

Did plenty and I'm down with normie shit more than the average chanster, but the floss just gives me the willies.

I didn't say that. But I certainly wasn't standing in a crowd doing the same arm dance as 80 other kids in a game that has essentially taken over the minds of half of the adolescent and prepubuscent population.

This is literally a step away from mind control. Do you not realize that this behavior pattern is taught? That this kind of group think is not going to carry with them for the rest of their lives? Wrong, sir. This simple game and culture that they're apart of at such an early age is going to permanently affect and alter their entire lives. They'll continue following trends and making these group decisions based on those trends.

I wouldn't expect anybody on Jow Forums to understand the underlying pretenses of social growth and behavior though. I mean Jow Forums might as well be /antisoc/

>Fortnite
>FPS

Too retarded even for /v/

Attached: Can you fortnot do that.jpg (1199x674, 99K)

isn't fortnite a third person shooter? (not an FPS)

>it's pretty solid
>it should be called the best FPS of all time
OP can't even get his bait straight

This.

>fps
>third person game

what cunt

Zoomers are old people who try to act young according to the rest of society. Why does 4chin have a different definition of zoomer?

Is this really the quality of discussion on v? I've never gone there

Jow Forums is mostly younger millennials and gen z so they just needed to come up with a name to insult the slightly younger Gen Z kids and wouldn't be familiar with a term to make fun of boomers in such a specific way as Boomer is now an insult in of itself

My linux based operating system isn't gnu at all. What now?

Google what fps means you retard.

>normies
HAHAHAHAHAHA
www.reddit.com

This.