Will you be left behind?

Put away those dusty data structures and algorithms textbooks. Pointers? Who needs 'em! Are you ready for the future of software, Jow Forums?

Attached: software.png (889x394, 44K)

Literally what does any of the shit xe listed means.

>New very strict workplace etiquette
>Revisionist history and perceived injustices
>No fuckin idea

Funny how none of those things has anything whatsoever to do with programming.

This of course begs the question: It's obvious these SJWs have absolutely no interest in learning about technology. So why are they here?

Coding isn't about what you create, its about how you treat others. How are we supposed to push technology forward if we don't allow shitty code into the good code. Everyone needs to contribute. We need to make everyone feel at home when they are coding. All my fellow Jow Forumsirls will back me up.

Attached: coralineehmke.jpg (250x250, 28K)

this shit is gonna flush the rest of the fucking IT sector right down to India

Why do these cunts have to ruin everything I like? And they expect us to be thankful? Fuck these stupid tranny cunts, they need to be institutionalized for their delusions and put far away from society.

>It's obvious these SJWs have absolutely no interest in learning about technology. So why are they here?
Money.

hire more transsexual niggers!

>blue hair

I like you

>So why are they here?
Gibs.Just like every other deadbeat loser, they find it easier to demand things,rather than earn them. Don't get me wrong, I have no real issue with the COC as a document, it's about as lukewarm and generic as you can get.But,when you hold this up against these peoples public behavior, it becomes really hard not to become suspicious of it's real purpose.

How weird. You can write software without ANY of those 3 things.

>spend years work in developing programming skills
>get a nice job
>earn lots of money
>these faggots catch wind that people are making nice money just writing words or some shit on a computer
>come flocking over looking for some easy mode gibs
>find resistance that their words aren't good enough or something
>turn it into a racism/sexism/whateverism because it makes normalfag dumbshits feel for them
>they try to get on equal footing as hard working programmers with zero effort

it's disgusting and retarded, the worst part is that there's enough people who listen to these fucks for them to perpetuate this nonsense

Regardless of how you feel about it, he's right

>money
no, power.
technology is policy

Oh,bullshit. 99% percent of the world go to work daily and never encounter any issues. You arrogant developers think you're fucking Gods or something. You're writing software tools, not some fucking manifest for humanity. Get over yourselves. Nobody actually cares if you get poop on your dick the night before you show up to work to create a calculator in Rust. You go out of your way to make people hate you and create divisions.

lol fucking lol, no, he's not right. sure, some companies are going to drink the koolaid, but there will be plenty of people out there who care only about making stuff work. they will (and do) not give a fuck about sjw's.

Will capitalism end up eating itself up?

why isnt there a serial killer that targets all of these dyed hair and glasses tranny headcases

Yes. All in an attempt to avoid litigation.

ok i'm degenerate tranny but i'm strictly against any codes of conduct, in fact i think being straight up fucking mean to each other when you fuck up something is very productive in software development. i don't know why this changed recently. i will fuck up something, i get called from frustration retarded degenerate, it gets fixed, we move on, what's the big deal? working as a software developer can be really demanding on your mental health, all that pressure and you are not even allowed to filter it and solve the problems without taking offense. what bothers me though is that i don't give a shit about what people might think about me but i give a shit about being put to same box with these sjw twitter loudmouths. fuck this shit.

>being a software developer
programming is a tranny career. get a real job in the trades

You ever think the rise of companies needing cyber security professions is at least partly due to them allowing shitty coders with bad code?

get woke go broke

>for the next 10 years
The retarded dying out western white leftist freaks are giving themselves too much leeway.
Most of them will suicide within 2, the rest will be killed by Muslims, Latinos, Chinese, blacks, basically everyone who actually procreates and also happens to hate transfreaks as a concept even more than whites (so putting two together is like a double whammy to put a smile on the brown/black/yellow murderer bringing justice to the world).

I for one applaud the heralding era where the justice system gives light sentences to ethnic minorities for cleansing white leftists and especially trannies from society.

Based and redpilled

and China