Intel is so dead

Attached: 1527511500911.png (633x455, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldview.stratfor.com/article/geopolitics-russia-permanent-struggle
vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Chinese will pay for this.

Attached: 1543859310020.jpg (679x758, 54K)

'''''''3nm''''''''

?

Comfy
He's insinuating it's 5nm marketed as 3nm

lmao poorfags can't afford more nms

Even if it was, it's still ahead of Intlel, lmao.

why isn't this illegal?

Reminder that in war the only winner is the one who supplies the weapons.

Attached: shrug.jpg (1090x926, 68K)

Intel are saying 7nm is on track for 2020 which means they'd have to have it in production by next year so it's bullshit
3nm is real but it's prohibitively expensive compared to 7nm which has been in production all year and will be extremely cheap and mature by the time Intel gets 10nm out the door next year and (7nm) by 202x
Idk someone with more knowledge will answer it better but it's like ayymd calling Zen 2000 series (12nm) when all it was is optimised 14nm on a more mature process

Why the race to 3nm anyway?

I mean obviously technology advances...but then what? After 3nm it’s either going to be the race for even more cores or technology which eeks our more performance from the same platform. It seems like we’ve already got ample CPU for most current computing tasks for the next 3-5 years.

My point is, what next after 1nm? Do the companies already have a new count technology ready post-silicon? If not, why the rush to drive into a brick wall?

What makes you think Intel is actually on track considering how they can't get 10nm to work brainlet

>If not, why the rush to drive into a brick wall?
Because the Chinese are not jews unlike Intel

Doesn't Intel outsource to TSMC?

Also
>3 nano memes
Its time for a new paradigm. Whoever figures it out will be a trillionaire.

Based retard

>why the rush to drive into a brick wall

this is how technology is supposed to be made, work to create the theoretical maximum

>we'll just go to 1nm than -1 nm lmao

Because they just released another bargain bin nuc(nucnuc) on (10nm) supposedly but yeah I think it's bs

this is it, WW3 is in-eminent.. we cannot allow the yellow fucks to replace our jewish overlords

>israel will get nuked in your lifetime
Feels good man.

Did they actually make anything for the wide market yet?

No because TSMC's 3nm is rebranded 14nm. Intel's 10nm is more advanced than TSMC's 3nm.

Attached: 1541892583390.jpg (818x693, 91K)

How the fuck is it "because" you stupid fucking inlel shill?

It's much more likely that israel will nuke someone else than the other way around. They're pretty much uninvadeable thanks to them, but if they're against a non-state actor with no targets to nuke then they don't do shit.

If you want to know where WW3 will probably start; India. India and pakistan hate each other, they are both nuclear armed, and pakistan is full of fucking muslims. Muslims have nukes.

>israel will get nuked in your lifetime
yeah, they will employ the Samson option pham (fire bunch of their own nukes to make the world inhabitable). Which means you will get nuked too.

Can't touch the untouchables.

Attached: 173343417-56a146263df78cf77269149e.jpg (768x536, 115K)

>t. PooMD pajeet
If you don't understand simple logic you shouldn't be posting here.

It's always the middle east being retarded cancer huh. Well then nuke both Israel and India completely off the map. Nothing of value would be lost.

intel 10nm better than tsmc 3nm
you heard it here first, goy

Sure nothing would be lost from the targets hit, problem is the fallout will spread over agricultural areas across the world.

Imagine being so retarded as to think Israel can nuke the entire planet. Russia alone is fucking invincible because of how huge it is. They could wipe out Israel in one strike.

Nice, you watched 1 YouTube video and are now the most redpilled man on earth and are now tipping your fedora at all of us filthy peasants, good job! Please shoot yourself.

While their 10nm process is being hampered by stubbornly sticking to an old process that literally everyone thought wasn't going to work, the smaller nodes are using the new UV light stuff or whatever.
It wouldn't be surprising to have them effectively skip 10nm at this point, never going into any kind of mass production for mainstream consumer or server processors on it.

well, I have no idea of the power of modern nuclear weapons. But I'm pretty sure that if you fired many of them at once you could cause catastrophic events whcih could wipe out civilisations.

Also, USA belongs to Israel. Which means all your nukes belong to Israel too.

>fire bunch of their own nukes to make the world inhabitable
Israel doesn't have enough nukes to wasteland Denmark.
The entire global nuclear arsenal would be barely enough to incinerate Colorado.
Don't post that gay shit ever again.

Attached: 1534622192620.jpg (660x607, 45K)

Imagine thinking some squatting slav Adidas fuckers can outsmart the homeland of pointy nosed Jewish bankers who control everything

fallout can be minimized by designing the bomb in a certain way, like minimizing the first stage and not using radioactive tamper material

>Russia alone is fucking invincible because of how huge it is.
except most of Russia is uninhabited and pretty useless, so you only need to bomb the european part where most of the power is concentrated and the country is pretty much done

>shittel shitkike is anally devastated shittel fabs are worthless garbage
Just wait for 10nm.

Attached: 1451005843763.jpg (250x251, 31K)

>The entire global nuclear arsenal would be barely enough to incinerate Colorado.
what about radiation though? Even if you don't destroy a city, the aftermath of radiation would still wipe out the inhabitants.

>uninhabited and pretty useless
except for the sprinkling of offgriders and MAD bases
Russia is honestly weird, they should by all rights have 10x their current population and still grow, but using their population as cannonfodder in two world wars in a row plus following up with decades of starvationism didn't exactly help lol

One nuke is more than enough for israel lmoa

>control everything
How cute. In a few millenias humanity might as well be gone.

Attached: 500px-Tzeentch_the_Architect_of_Fate.jpg (500x545, 43K)

Remember when we measured transistor size in um? *sips*

>what about radiation though?
what about it?
we blew up 10,000 nukes all over the world and still live
if you did it at once it would be fucking horrible and fallout alone would kill a fuckton of people, but the greatest ally has ~200 nukes in subs, not 10,000 and can't physically launch all of them at once because thy are fucking torpedo tube launched Popeye cruise missiles, not ICBM's./SLBM's
They are slow as shit and have laughable range. (sub-2000km)

There's a stratfor article that explains how geography shapes some of Russia's peculiarities.
worldview.stratfor.com/article/geopolitics-russia-permanent-struggle

TSMC 3nm is inferior to Intel's 45nm you fucking antisemites

YES GOY, NOW PLES BUY INTEL

Attached: 1516154545270.png (596x643, 17K)

To be fair, the nukes tested (officially something like 2k, iirc) are all mostly clean nukes. The eternal like might have decided to build a dirty bomb to rain fallout everywhere.
It does sound like an Israeli approach to nuclear weapons.

Eternal kike*

No then you go into hundreds of picometers you colossal retard

.9 nm.

What is the theoretical minimum?

3 or 4 (lithium as a reference size? I forgot) atoms is the theoretical functional limit for a transistor, if somehow you can control for or manipulate the electromigration effect.

you warhammer guys get real fuckin' weird

Absolutely nobody is able to use EUV for high volume production. Current EUV machines can create 1/10th the wafers per month as non-EUV

>3nm is real
Real what? When did anyone start selling 3nm chips? Where can I get one? Who is producing 3nm lithography?

Why can't intel compete bros?

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

I mean, maybe it'll be equivalent to Intel's 5nm process that will release in about 4000 years.

check that out a Jow Forums joke that makes sense
you /v/ niggers are finally maturing as people.
well, some of you.

> > >
oh and fuck the jannies and mods go ahead and ban my IP again I can reset my home connection in 35 seconds and get a new address, and everyone has a god damn phone with near infinite revolving IP pools.
What you do is absolutely fucking useless and to prove it I'll be adding kill the jews to every one of my posts if you ban me again. we all know what happened the last time Jow Forums range-banned an entire ISP, that shit was lifted in a week because you got overloaded with tens of thousands of complaints minimum. so good fucking luck I dont post anything NSFW and i especially don't post anything unsavory if we're arbitrarily including LGBT as a 4channel board, eat shit and die nigger.

kill the jews
> > >

Found the Intel employee.

d i s g r u n t l e d

Attached: 1521116348207.jpg (750x712, 97K)

Didn't IBM already made 1nm cpu? Or maybe it was some University..

Well, if someone wants to use Atom Layer Deposition they can ty to make a transistor or circuit as small as they want.

The problem is you could make, maybe, 10,000 CPUs a year. You need to sell ten million.

A proof of concept has been achieved with carbon, not silicon.

Wait, what is the actual physical limit ? I thought it was under 7nm that transistors couldn't be used anymore because of quantum tunneling.

>tunnels behind your logic gate
Nothing personnel, kid.

I'll touch you right in the childhood

whats the limit til quantum shit fucks with it?

Why isn't marketing an 180W CPU as 95W TDP illegal? Semantics and other marketing bullshit.

>The entire global nuclear arsenal would be barely enough to incinerate Colorado.
Based retard. Read up on Tzar Bomb. 3rd degree burns 100km from ground zero, and they decided to go with 1/3 of the yield. And it was just one bomb. Nuclear war wouldn't be pretty, but some humans may survive. Not like the life would be anywhere as comfy as it is now.

Quantum tunneling is a meme, there is no physical limit to controlling electrons at the nanometer scale. Controlling aberrant leakage and electron flow is always a priority, this didn't become an issue suddenly below 28nm.
We could make 1nm gates. We could make sub nm gates.

>Based retard
>read about Tzar bomb
based retard
Tzar bomb was 49 Megatons
modern nukes are 200-300 kiloton firecrackers and delivery systems were cut 10 times since the 80's

Based user with father working for Nintendo.

>3nm
NANI?

Welcome to 5 years ago when the industry figured out exactly how they were going to do it, gave technical presentations on it, explained in depth what materials they would use and where, and it was totally settled science.

Attached: different-transistor-topologies.jpg (1195x894, 479K)

The truth is that normals do not give a shit about fab process. I'd buy intel 22nm chip if it had good price/performance and tdp. But I guess the majority of consumers will go for what's cheaper.

arr same shit

Potential paths of development = settled science. Only on Jow Forums.

read
This. Tsmc 5Nm is not the same as intel’s and it’s marketing. Probably 3Nm is the same as intel 7Nm or 5Nm

Awesome interpretation, user.

>3nm
Oh man, we're gonna hit 0nm within a year at this rate

Attached: 9777a40a48240a2cf9155e97085093332200d527471ca2f399762878cdba700a.png (1360x768, 549K)

Do you work at Intel?
Call 1-800-RENTAFAB!

1-800-RENTAFAB.

Attached: obama1.gif (321x218, 784K)

>NHK ni Youkoso
Is it actually good?

Large yield nukes are only useful for ABM roles. Most if that energy is going outward into space and it's more cost effective to deliver much lower total yield in a big mirv bus if maybe 20 or so 300kt warheads.

>higher GHz
>moar cores
>less nm

What's next?

Attached: 1543814636576.png (1280x720, 2.21M)

it's one of those anime you have to watch it even if you think you may not like.

Intels 20nm+++×5^12 process is literally superior to 3nm!

>Implying I watch anime
>Implying I don't just post animes on 4channel for the funsies
Baka user

If only they'd stop releasing trash that might change though.

Attached: 1542201554926.jpg (483x461, 31K)

It probably is but such corporations can afford to literally buy the judge if you sue them.

TDP isn't how much the CPU pulls, it's the heat you gotta dissipate

>oh and fuck the jannies and mods go ahead and ban my IP again I can reset my home connection in 35 seconds and get a new address, and everyone has a god damn phone with near infinite revolving IP pools.
based
also vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r

0.000001nm, intel is so dead

>pull 180w
>dissipate 95w
intel just broke the laws of thermodynamics

if you were to dissipate the 180 watt fully it wouldn't heat up at all.

0nm when?

Quantum effects are already causing problems, however we're only hitting the less annoying ones at the moment.

You have to realize the "10nm" and "7nm" node names are just that, marketing names.
The smallest features for N7 are still in the 30-40nm range.
A silicon atom is about 0.1nm.

Saying bad things about jews is wrongthink :-)

Attached: 1535727509926.png (767x326, 83K)

This but unironically

>silicon and silicon hybridization is still the only thing on the menu in 2018
fucking chinks
fucking jews

Gas yourself kike.

lmao you must be rural