Post cute technology~

post cute technology~

Attached: PS2_Ports_ATX.jpg (300x518, 51K)

thanks doc

Putting your micropenis in

Fuck, how did I never see it before

Attached: 1979984811e8.jpg (1024x776, 294K)

Is there any reason to use it over USB? What are the downsides? (talking about keyboards, obviously)

the panic attack when you buy a new mobo and set to install the OS and none of your USB shit works

I was talking latency

>keyboard latency
what the actual fuck are you doing where this would actually matter?

everywhere

There is no latency with PS/2. It sends an interrupt to the CPU.

the downsides are you cant plug and unplug shit while your computer is on

I read somewhere that USB 3.0 is operating faster than PS/2 because it has to wait for a CPU cycle or something like that

I want a cute asian gf

Attached: 1528048785276.jpg (938x477, 69K)

BSOD?

gaymen :3

No it's the exact opposite.

>Is there any reason to use it over USB?
Compatibility and troubleshooting. Lower latency, though you'd need to be a machine to notice. No polling means low overhead, not that it matters with modern compute power.

Downsides are everything else. No hot swap is a biggie, not as stable a connector as USB or as universal.
The only people that actually have a use for it are IT techs working with a troublesome computer, or need it for legacy support. Some e-sports "pros" will hype it as necessary for feeling like a faster input, but it's entirely a placebo effect.

80x25 text mode with code page 437

Attached: Codepage-437.png (304x144, 2K)

Attached: 170px-107-2-D1_-_Danish_electrical_plugs_-_Studio_2011.jpg (170x430, 13K)

no esports pros use PS2 every one that uses it is in denial that its slower. no fast PS2 keyboards exist even if the connection is quite quick the actual hardware of the keyboard has controller chip in it and all the old PS2 exclusive mode keyboards lag like 15ms worse than modern USB so its a shit port.

handy if you like the "feel" of old keyboards thou but beside that pointless and has no advantage.

kek

You'll be better off using USB for the most part. The polling rate on USB keyboards is by default at 125 Hz (8 ms), which is far less than the typical combined debounce and scanning rate (40ms isn't uncommon to have as a scanning rate) of most keyboards.

*sip*Hey there kiddos. One of you mind explaining?

Attached: 1535558061714.jpg (827x883, 146K)

Well they want someone who isn't autistic so you'll have to work on that first

Attached: 0d1.jpg (640x559, 23K)

ya PS2 would only be good if some one made a new one with a new controller chip inside it like a kickstarter PS2 keyboard could possibly be very good.

thou afik that whole thing about the polling rate = the input lag is actually wrong as there a 1000hz keyboards that can input at 0.2ms which would be impossible I don't think its related quite as simply as people like to think

Oh no, the tragedy. I replug my devices every few hours to see if they are rusty

Just google it nigger

Maybe suicide will fix my autism

Attached: 1479859651675.png (415x423, 134K)

Search "daily dose" if you're not at work

Only one way to find out, user!

What's cute about a connector?