/csg/ - Chinese Shopping General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chinese Shopping Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chinese Shopping Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chinese Shopping Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
The racist title has been removed & updated for 4channel
More racism removed from last thread

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1543610878746.jpg (932x524, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-D6tYBX8vE
ebay.com/itm/Yeelight-WiFi-Smart-Light-LED-Bulb-10W-RGBW-E26-E27-for-Amazon-Alexa-Echo-Google/392189273719
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone want to recommend some weird shit to buy of Ali?

kys

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-185154.png (673x491, 50K)

kys

Link name changes when? We must expel all mentions of the word chink.

Thank you for changing the title. It's time we stopped the racism and made Jow Forums politically correct. The oldest and most powerful civilization shouldn't have to be subjected to this.

hurry up

making proper thread, give me a minute

based

Oh for fuck's sake...

I had kind of hoped this was just a long forgotten fever dream and not something that actually existed

Thank you mods & Jannies

Suck dick you fucking sjw.

Chink shit

Fuck you
Chink shit

Fuck you CHINK

CHINK ZIN ZONG WONG

Fuck off chink

I hate niggers and I hate mods

Attached: DB211634-91DC-4CC9-9B3E-C61A0F879E78.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

BTFO

your days are numbered, racists

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-123613.png (1440x2880, 842K)

Wow, I sure am glad the shitpost thread stayed up instead of the non-shitpost thread. Thank you mods, this was definitely the correct decision.

Eat shit and die nigger

Attached: 786CCC2D-CEEA-41A3-86F7-F2280AEDE9A8.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Get deleted

lol

Post link when done.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1347831702264.jpg (800x804, 54K)

>Chinese Shopping General
Fuck this thread. Chink shit or I quit.

What a rubbish, offtopic thread

Based OP is based.

wth is this

Am i even on Jow Forums? Where's /csg/?
Guys, we might need to move to Jow Forums.

where are the news???

this is not the last one

seasons greetings

Attached: Jamaican-Proverb-15.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Deleted with the shitposting thread.

>News
• user continues about his chink pineapple • user finds meme shirt • user surprised by long shipping times • A few misc. reviews of 11.11 products • user gets some hangers • user finds some weird fuckin' adapter • Nice user creates a new little inforgraphic

delete your shitty thread and include them in the first post faggot weeb

This, whether it is chink shit or Chinese shopping at least put the news in there ffs

what usb bluetooth dongle to get for a wireless keyboard to connect to my desktop pc?
Are the chink adapters for up to 5 bucks that I find on Ali generally good quality?

I have a $2 one from ebay. It sucks. My xbox controller looses connection from like 6 feet away and there’s a ton of lag. Might be ok in a desktop setting for a keyboard but i dont use it that way unfortunately.

As a POC I am grateful to the moderation team at 4channel for making this forum more welcoming to minorities. There should be no safe spaces for racism on the internet.

Keep up the good work, guys!

it's not chinkshit but if you're worried about having environment noise so you don't get flattened while riding your bike, Walker VX BT headphones are great. I haven't looked in to chink IEM active ear protection yet but they both allow you to balance our completely block outside noise and let you bluetooth to your phone so you don't have a big fucking cable running down your back. They're the neck wrap arounds but they make ones that do fit in your ear proper with the exception of battery life and imo you might lose them if you're biking.

in case he didn't get it

Goys *
Schlomo

Attached: t. op.png (250x188, 74K)

Then quit we need less fags

Any decent 8 inch chink tablet out there worth looking for?

>we

Another brand for good USB cables is Blitzwolf.
(Reposting for the new thread.)

Attached: 1544384293900.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

You know what, I'm glad that OP changed the title, if you're going to act like fucking retard you just get what you deserve, dumb ass.

Mi Pad 4

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4

Attached: 2018062501210281nyziuej.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Many thanks

They're trying to chink me, aren't they? Upload video to the dispute instead of emailing it right? How else would Ali be able to see it.

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-202551.jpg (900x1600, 321K)

Any coupons for the Xiaomi Airdots at Gearbest/Banggood? Best I can find is 37€ but a few days ago there were 32€ coupons.

Attached: airdots.jpg (500x500, 7K)

Anybody buy sex toys from ali? What is written on the customs package?

I thought it was impossible to get piston 3 now? it's one of my favorite IEMs but last I checked it was discontinued and unavailable everywhere, same with another of my favorites, the panasonic hje-450 (biggest brother to famous hje-120)

Attached: 1541311844398.jpg (1485x1020, 277K)

>Xiaomi launches a smart Trash bin that opens automatically, seals waste bags

I want one but they are so small I dont get the point of them.

Attached: xiaomi trash can.jpg (640x640, 25K)

I've had them write "sexy toys" on packages

oof

Yeah upload it to the dispute because the seller can see it too. I had the same but they told me to upload it to YouTube and I did both, upload to YouTube and post to the dispute.

Thanks user

>copying the mac pro

fucking chinks

Based, i dont like racists.

fapkin bin

Doll, massager,office tools

Nice numbers, but why waste them in such a shit thread?

What are you doing on Jow Forums then?

Do you mean 4channel ?

According to clover I'm on Jow Forums.

At least try to make a decent post, moron.

Attached: op is a fag.png (430x364, 228K)

According to the color of this board i'm on 4channel, i think you should apologize to the People of the Republic of China.

anyone do an acceptable knock off of little armory?

Attached: 1544311016288.jpg (1200x900, 133K)

Can user recommend cheap chink Windows tablet/laptop convertible with removable keyboard? 13-14" screen maybe.

Best chink android tablet to draw ?

I ask the same thing kid, or did you not know that storm front fags were banned all the time?
You didn't? I guess you're new.

They could be fakes. I dont know. They were $5

>They were $5
Likely not genuine Piston 3's then. You sure you didn't get one of the lesser models? There's Piston Fresh edition, Piston Basic edition, Piston Colorful Edition, Piston Youth edition and probably something else I'm forgetting

Why are chink SSDs on AliExpress not at all cheaper than normal branded ones you can buy at the store (with a fucking 21% VAT)?
Has the era of saving money by buying chink shit come to an end?

Oh i wasn’t aware there were so many variants. Fucking Xiaomi and their bullshit naming scheme. It’s the hybrid pro’s all over again.
The version I got are titled fresh youth. Needless to say, I’m not reviewing xiaomi stuff anymore.

To think it only took one user to start the infographic to get others adding to it. I'll make a google sheets for people to add things to if there's sufficient demand. And if I can figure out how to make it editable anonymously.

posting the original for reference:

Attached: 1544355240012.png (1035x1776, 119K)

I’ve been looking. No luck.

xiomi fucked up. the piston 3 (legit one, not any of the variants) was the best IEM they ever made. but it wasn't v-shaped enough for normies, didn't have negrobass, and didn't produce those memeable "look how much shit we shoved in" deconstruction images chinks love. real ones would be $40+ if you could ever find them. I bought 2 when they started disappearing. not worth getting now, I'm sure there are other better sounding options. but xiaomi does have very good build quality and packaging. some $100 chink IEMs feel like $5 ones with their plastic quality.

Do the TRN bt work for Tin T2? I saw them with 2 pins while the T2 looks like it's rounded (I don't know what's that called)

headphone discussion belongs in /hpg/

Nvm just found a 120gb one for 11€

Linus tech tips got chinked by fake SD cards:
youtu.be/J-D6tYBX8vE

fuck off, shitty iems aren't headphones

Attached: 1536747599779.jpg (266x280, 21K)

I need a new phone, is worth waiting for the Christmas sale or should I just buy now?

there are 3 connector standards
- MMCX ( round what the T2 and high end Iems use its the best)
- 2pin 0.75 spacing ( does not lock shit tier KZ use them - easy to loose headphone )
- 2pin 0.78 spacing ( different and equaly shit i havent have had a iem that used it yet)

you can buy BT adapters in all 3 standards

it clearly doesnt IEMS under $50 are clearly stated to be /csg/ fuck this revisionist history thats going on ... first they change the name, now they are comming after our iem hobby

[spoiler] they are better [/spoiler]

Nvm. I got chinked. If I cancel the order, will I receive the money back? I paid using a mastercard card.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10_012428.jpg (720x1280, 75K)

The 2-pin standard is seperate from the MMCX standard. I think 2-pin was invented for IEMs, while MMCX is an older coaxial standard used for small antennae.

I think we should simply seperate removable-cable-IEMs into the drivers and the cables, such that we can put wired and BT cables separately. Then for each driver we can list a series of spec including what cable (if any) it comes with, what connector it has, plus number of drivers and some description of audio signal. Working on a spreadsheet of some kind now, but I can't hide my name as the creator of the sheet, so I'm looking for another service, unless someone else wants to bite the bullet.

Yes, you'll get your money back.

Alright thanks.

Fuck that guy.

>now they are comming after our iem hobby

buying headphones is not a hobby, contain your autism to the /hpg/ containment general in future please

>first they change the name, now they are comming after our iem hobby
>consumerism as a hobby
o i am laffin

>not a single 11.11 chinkshit arrived yet

Attached: 1435266361122.jpg (800x800, 72K)

recommend me some wireless earphones. Nothing too expensive, just using them for the gym

Any chink Phillips Hue alternatives that are worth buying?

Attached: 1542020892485.gif (500x500, 857K)

yeelight

i know this feel mate

Is it wise to buy into a chink datavac?
A Metrovac Datavac costs some $150+ AUD, and I just wanted one for cheaper, while not just buying compressed air cans or something.

This a good deal on them?

ebay.com/itm/Yeelight-WiFi-Smart-Light-LED-Bulb-10W-RGBW-E26-E27-for-Amazon-Alexa-Echo-Google/392189273719

or is there a chance I'll get a fake?