DESPERATE APPLEL TODDLERS

How fucking desperate can they get Jow Forums?
Look at these "statistics" LMAO every single other REAL statistic from source like Gartner show Android has around 80ish percent market share but these dipshit Apple cunts think Applel iSHit phones are more popular in the "rich" countries which is completely false. What a bunch of tech illiterate CUNTS LOL
>pic related whn you tell an Apple toddler CUNT their shitty products have almost NO MARKET SHARE LOL

Attached: Apple toddlers.jpg (634x438, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to post shitty Applel toddler "statistics"

deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share

Fuck off you stupid poojeet sand nigger

Is that really the best you've got, Apple fag?

lame

Attached: Screenshot (305).png (124x70, 2K)

Applel users are a fucking plague. I can't wait for your little fruit religion to go bankrupt and fade from history you fucking loser

>not buying a dumbphone
Who is the real toddler here?

Apple users are individuals who have an income of at least 100k/year, have a bachelor's degree or higher, drive nicer cars, are more social, more active/workout, care about their health and appearance.
DEAL WITH IT YOU FUCKING NECKBEARD POVERTY FAG GAYMER LOSERS

This analysis is correct you cringey autist. You want something to REEEE over? Take a look at the market share of iOS in Japan. Can your autistic weeaboo mind handle the truth? Have a nice day, faggot.

whats the story here then?

Attached: JapNoLikeAndroid.jpg (738x531, 24K)

they (literally) a dying market tho..

japs are one of the dumbest races on the planet you stupid little applel apologist cunt android and windows are clearly superior admit it

Fuck off poojeet

Fuck off Applel CUNT

iPhone is the favorite phone of migrants and destitute white trash who often goes into fucking debt to feel relevant. Mac is the quintessential accessory of a spastic onions addict who had his mom tying up his fucking shoelaces until college, and now he dropped $3,500 for a laptop from a dead cancerous billionaire (PBUH) so he has to wear same flannel shirt and brown pants for the rest of his pathetic life.

>Jow Forums
>gaymer
???

.. The women with iPhones, I know all have pay monthly contracts, and some even borrow cash from me and others, they mainly have iPhones from parents or £40 a month contracts.. I don't work in tech but those I do use android

Attached: 1543270924094.jpg (900x675, 69K)

Sounds like you have some issue faggot, what's your obsession with the mobile OS of other people, it's not even like we are debating about free software vs closed source. Get a job or something what's wrong with you? The debate iOS vs android, with iOS you pay a lot but get a device which works well and securely, gets feature updates for years but is locked down on the hardware and software level, with android getting you a less secure experience with google spyware but the freedom to modify your OS and of course get phones at a much better value it's really just a question of preference.
t. full time employed software developer and linux user with an iPhone X

Attached: 1527742148498.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>borrow
that word may not have the same meaning for you and your debtors user. Neither a borrower nor a lender be - and that x1000 when involving dumb thots 'borrowing' to cover iTrash usury

Timmy you need to take your medicine mkay? Just because you're poor and lack basic social skills and hygiene doens't mean Apple products are the devil. Grow the fuck up

>iPhone X
You could have saved yourself some time and just said you're a cum guzzling tech illiterate Applel faggot nigger

Don't even try, Jow Forums can't grasp the fact that there are different systems with different advantages/disadvantages. Clearly one has to be superior in absolutely every situation for absolutely everyone.

What a fucking shit thread. Kill yourself street shitter

This thread are gay

Apple tards are retards they're always trying to justify their shitty little toys

These numbers are correct you fucking tard. Why are andropoors so desperate?

This

Jow Forums is full of autistic manchild gaymers. Seriously their lives are so shitty they have to make a shitty little virtual world just to prevent suicide

They would rather buy american products than gook/chink shit

Cringe.
iPajeet untermensch should be rounded up and gassed.

Attached: 1517709941825.png (875x498, 150K)

I wish all gaymers would kill themselves. World would be so much better without those losers

>iPajeet
But he's shilling for Androshit

>all the same IP
Kill yourself street shitter.

Attached: 1535363174330.jpg (643x960, 256K)

I don't think you've ever been on Jow Forums before... /v/ermin are looked down upon.

>Thinks I'm defending Apple
Son, you might be retarded

>b..bbut its apple who pajeet
UH UH UH
OH NONONONO
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
POONJETS WITH THEIR STUPID BOTNET DATAMINING ANDROID OS ETERNALY BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-143851~2.jpg (720x646, 39K)

>How fucking desperate can they get Jow Forums?
Don’t know. But probably not as desperate as you, a literal toddler that gets mad at other people’s toy choices.
It’s ok for adults to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of different systems, but you can fuck right off.