Apple computer bad

apple computer bad

Attached: npcnerd.png (640x540, 98K)

Only niggers, women, and child use iThings. So basically apple products are for NPCs.

Attached: 1370988316454.jpg (266x200, 15K)

Just because your brain runs GNU/Linux firmware doesnt make you superior to the other NPCs

Okay.

Attached: 1541047782979.jpg (480x500, 37K)

>apple npc running the "no u" script

Attached: npcos.png (1177x1024, 100K)

>Stallmanbot running the autism script

Attached: B0B0C089-216F-436E-9A0F-76BA75AFD0D0.jpg (1242x1517, 648K)

Apple being shit isn't just about their OS, fageet. Try to repair or modify your hardware and see what happens (if you even can).

>applenpc running the false dichotomy script

must be hard for you thinking in non-binary terms

Attached: actually good os.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>wiN7PC running a legacy pajeet code

>no u

only men can be npc's
the thing is it's rarely unix users shitting on apple
it's almost always winfags or recent switchers

well yeah, I think you're starting to get why the whole NPC thing is pretty dumb and only results in "no u" and even the only defence to someone saying "no u" is to continue it with an another "no u"

>only men can be npc's
yeah, snapwhores and instathots are the free thinkers of our society.

this but unironically

It's not just the NPC meme, all leftist memes seem to be either a 'no u' or some shitty ms paint with walls of text. I ain't no /pol fag but the left can't meme.

I don't understand the message of this picture. You're less angry when you think it's a group you're not part of who are the NPCs, so you don't have to face your own NPC-ness? Because lmao, that would be a great reply to pretty much any post about NPCs

Apple computer fine. Apple company... also fine, I mean _I_ wouldn't buy their products. Apple being #1 trillion dollar world public company? Man, that's not even in the top 1000 things that I hate about public opinion/modern culture.

Just don't expect me to ever write software for Apple products without a paycheck.

I mean this was pretty good. And honestly both sides claim their shit is hot fire while the other side is lame. The whole NPC thing is just a bit "no u"

why the fuck this happen to my board

This, so much this

because you made a shitty thread

>he doesn’t want a fully POSIX compliant UNIX system

Plebeian

Attached: 62241FBC-B969-47AE-9E72-637FE34B51D2.jpg (540x960, 67K)