Shitposting aside, who is in the wrong here? China or Canada?

Shitposting aside, who is in the wrong here? China or Canada?

Attached: 45g23543.jpg (372x438, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/technology/nortel-hacked-to-pieces
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3893126/Chinese-J-20-stealth-jet-based-military-plans-stolen-hackers-makes-public-debut.html
theaviationist.com/2018/12/07/what-appears-to-be-a-fake-chinese-j-20-allegedly-spotted-at-u-s-base/
washingtontimes.com/news/2010/nov/15/internet-traffic-was-routed-via-chinese-servers/
engadget.com/2018/11/13/google-outage-rerouted-china-russia/
statista.com/statistics/271496/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-vendors-since-4th-quarter-2009/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The chink is using her bought influence to try to get out of jail.

China

they spy on the Western population with Huawei phones

China is always in the wrong.

Shhhh... all the povertyfags here who can only afford cheap chink phones will rebel if they hear you making such comments.

The stupid fucking chinks obviously. They're a bunch of fucking savages that still eat dogs I hope they all fucking burn

Le drumpf obviously

>see chink vs leaf thread
>no fucking leaf meme
>no chink vs chink meme

Have the Jow Forumstards finally off themselves!?!?!

Attached: trudeau-beer.jpg (640x853, 80K)

if you own a phone it means the NSA is already spying on you, does it really matter if the Chinese agencies do too? Or is it more patriotic to only be fucked in the ass by your own government

I'd rather have chinks with no judicial power over me to have my info that the NSA have it.

She is literally the daughter of Huawei's ceo.

The five eyes is using this to prove how close Huawei is to the PRC

china kidnaps family of chinese-americans, so they could lure father into china... and they complain about this

canada literally kidnapped a chinese citizen, expect shits to go down

>Based God Emperor Trump Vs Ching Chong
NSA is completely necessary in a perfect fashy state. Just accept it, if you're not doing anything illegal you've got nothing to be worried about.

Dogs are delicious. The only ones we eat are farmed and from the people we dislike.

>paranoid about NSA "spying" who only care about legit threats to national secirity.
>cheap chink phones used to steal credit card numbers and IDs.

Hmmmm really makes me think.

What's the story behind that?

Dude, if your friend can look over your shoulder at what you do on your phone, every agency in the world is allowed to keep a profile on you with what you do every second of the day.

better to have spied on by NSA than Chinese

>one sided embargo from a single country to another
>somehow justifies the arrest of a high ranking employee
>all of the shit that is happening in huawei started right after they grew bigger than apple and samsung

really makes you think if this was actually a spying case(LEL)a embargo shitty policy that somehow gives the right to one country to ask such a thing(...)or an escalation to the ongoing trade war..

>Dude, if your friend can look over your shoulder
the NSA is your friend?
>who only care about legit threats to national secirity
based retard, and what if they keep expanding what that definition is? Keep in mind they are already allowed to detain US citizens indefinitely without trial which is a fucking bona fide dump on the Constitution

Why don't they just prove Huawei is Spyware?

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

It's not really the spying aspect that is the issue, it's the industrial espionage that is truly hurtful. These Chinese botnets probe the networks they're attached to and spread from there. This isn't about Ching Chong stealing your dick pics.

wait, why are ppl blaming canada when it's literally the USA who called for the extradition?

and yet so far literally zero evidence has been provided
not even the supermicro assassination attempt was able to produce anything
hence why they went to the next level

Huawei is just a scummy company in general. Just read on how much they have fucked Nortel up.

business.financialpost.com/technology/nortel-hacked-to-pieces

industrial espionage is based

IP is a jewish concept

Yeah... a government that can barely get anything right is going to waste time and resources "spying" on some 19 year old fuckhead using racial slurs on a shitposting site.

Lol. I understand you're poor and can only afford 100 dollar chink phones (and thus need to feel good about your purchase)... but seriously...

for the same reason they offer money and promises if countries drop huawei
they simply cant

apparently china wants to arrest man due to major fraud committed by him. He is american citizen now and has a family. Man's family(without him) goes to china to visit grandmother, which is in poor health. Mother gets detained and moved to unknown location, children now allowed to leave the country.

so you're saying the government is inept and therefore I should trust them with my information? Did this make sense when you were writing it?

Wait, the the daughter?

What'ts the difference with the U.S. spying with iPhone and Android?

>children now
children not

Also one of the children isn't even a chinese citizen iirc

There's plenty of evidence to back this up.Unfortunately, the situation always ends up being handled with kid gloves because the US owes China so much money.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3893126/Chinese-J-20-stealth-jet-based-military-plans-stolen-hackers-makes-public-debut.html

Is this a matter of iq? Are the whites being outsmarted?

Can't they just not get hacked?

as if nortel was good to begin with..
if you had a nortel phone and for whatever reason the line dropped the static ip
you needed a fucking MANUAL to renew your OW N ip

>t. Zhao

USA is basically the worst at technology

Are you 13? You think your phone is the only means the government has to harvest your info? They've had databases on citizens long before the first smartphone was released.

The only people this worried about "privacy" are people engaged in illegal shit. I'm betting your phone is loaded with CP.

>stop resisting, do you have CP?
damn user after reading your posts I feel an inexplicable reason to pledge allegiance to the flag and to die for Israel, you have some gift

you know thats some next level bullshit when they just slap two unrelated things together..
and you know how i know this?
because if murica already had the designs they wouldnt have spend time to do this
theaviationist.com/2018/12/07/what-appears-to-be-a-fake-chinese-j-20-allegedly-spotted-at-u-s-base/

She should have been summarily executed in customs at the airport simply for being a communist.

Imagine if this was Ivanka

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-140242.png (1440x2880, 747K)

>the US owes China so much money
I never understood this argument. A government holding bonds isn't like you owing 200 bucks to the big kid next door. The US regularly services its obligations when debts reach maturity, China can't just knock on the door and demand several trillion dollars. And they can't dump their US bonds because it's like taking your savings and burning them in a pile out of spite

Well, frankly, if anyone is to believe the bullshit with the Russian involvement in the United States presidential elections, one would have to assume the government would be doing it's damnedest to prevent what amounts to millions of security risks. There's much more to this than just this particular situation. Industrial espionage and the rash of bizarre internet traffic re-routings are just a couple of things that spring to mind.
washingtontimes.com/news/2010/nov/15/internet-traffic-was-routed-via-chinese-servers/
engadget.com/2018/11/13/google-outage-rerouted-china-russia/

No wonder the CEO is fucking pissed and out for blood.

The president and the ceo also went to school together

actually they can saudi arabia directly threatened obama back then that they going to liquify their 110 bill stock and the market crashed next day

imagine if china just let a hint that they want to liquify their bonds..
also you forget something china has the means to be self sustained since you know they basicly export eveyrhing meanwhile for usa to remain competitive in the tech market and start producing electronics purely made in u.s.a they would have to make a whole new level of wagecucks that will get paid at less of a dollar..

They can raise the interest rates, can't they?

>The only people this worried about "privacy" are people engaged in illegal shit.
No, we're just imitating our employees in the government who also keep a lot of secrets / privacy.

Given that we're actually the employers and should have some more insight into what they do than they into what we do, we should put them under more surveillance and compromise their privacy a lot more before it happens the other way around.

After all we got a much better case for this since we need to know how the business is run, right?

But SOMEHOW, they like to resist that idea and want secrecy and privacy when THAT is proposed. It's almost like they want privacy even when their phones isn't loaded with CP. Heh.

You're either underaged (considering his is Jow Forums there's a 90% chance of that), or you're just a fucking idiot.

Constantly larping about the NSA and
>muh privacy from the gubberment
To stupid to realize (((they've))) already collected more info you from your purchases, social security number, taxes, etc than your cell phone.

To busy trying to make yourself feel better about being a povertyfag praising your shitty chink phones...

>not understanding the very chink phone you praise is sending your credit card number to Wang Tang Cong.

Fucking morons.

>picking a fight with China
It is time to give up. Nothing can stop the Asian super power. They are smarter, harder working and not bogged down by (((morals)))

china still relies on USA/(israel) to actually design parts and processes to manufacture though. They're just assembly monkeys.

It's always China

NSA only cares if you're talking about terrorist shit.
China is actually gathering intelligence so they can fuck you when they feel they're ready

I unironically can't wait for Abe to repeal Japan's anti-war constitution in 2019 and give Xi haemorrhoids.

that applies to every intelligence gathering agency though, even NSA's hoarding data in case it comes in handy to fuck someone they want to fuck.

>liquify their 110 bill stock and the market crashed next day
that's my point, you can announce it to hurt the US in the very short term but if you actually do it you're burning your own assets. And China is REALLY exposed to US bonds

Jesus Christ, China. You're more corrupt than the US.

Attached: 1544372717616.gif (245x250, 967K)

I actually think that maybe she thought that Vancouver was still in China (the same way Hong Kong is still in China), and so she made no consideration of the potential liabilities. Vancouver is basically CCP property now.

eh not really remember when usa banned intel from selling shit to china?

now do you remember who was the one that gave amd 300 million to save them and got the ryzen and vega designs?
yeah the same country that is currently leading on everything related to fringe alike science

Daily reminder that China murders prisoners for their organs.

Attached: remove sushi.jpg (1024x1536, 73K)

And what exactly is on your phone that (they) could use to "fuck you" with? Some random collection of shitty memes? A few dick picks? Your poor attempts of being a "photographer?" Your workout schedule you don't follow?

Seriously, what the fuck do you on your phone that they would care about?

>the 4th amendment is meaningless
why do you hate the constitution user?

Did you just realize this?
You think their nonexistent human rights, blatant unapologetic censorship, and making celebrities disappear because they criticized the government didn't set off any red flags?

you miss the point
china can survive because they actually can manufacture literally everything
the only semiconductor in usa currently that has its own fabs there is intel
literally every single one of the rest relies on tsmc and china in a event of a open tech cold war most surely will do everything they can to just snatch it to their control

Their humanity ended when they committed a crime

Canada for literally letting chinks buy their country's soil.

The only thing I knew recently was the President was so butthurt about being called fat he banned Winnie the Pooh from China.

hell even location metadata from carriers could get you arrested

>nsa cares about terrorists

yeah sure nevermind the fact that we are heading directly into a future being pulled out of deus ex
where sigint and elint is made for profit for the corporations..
why the fuck you think amazon is constantly not having any god damn positive fiscal year since the day it was founded and yet it always wins the biggest govermental contracts?

>And what exactly is on your phone that (they) could use to "fuck you" with?
Access to any network you connect to.

Another daily reminder that while the US and Europe were busy appealing to their social justice audience that China turned the entire African continent into their colony

>not hooking your homeboy up when you become president

imagine being some Chinese propaganda admin and having to comb through millions of Weibo posts to find references to Winnie the Pooh.
>I didn't sign up for this shit

They bought that soil with money stolen from China.It's very common thing at the moment.

and also while the US and Europe were wringing their hands about human experimentation China has been dumping embryos in the trash for over a decade and gene editing a perfect human race

Good thing I am dead in the next 40 years.

For what? Being at Walmart? You don't think the cameras on every street corner can do the same thing?

Intellectual property is literally cancer and if you think that i give a single shit about some capitalist profit margins you are in for a rude awakening.

Attached: 6f0121b9a2376e1a62a7ea7ef7ec90c521ec1753.png (480x479, 376K)

Canada is just doing what it's supposed to under its extradition treaty. China obviously doesn't understand how the rule of law works. If they have a beef it's with the prosecutors in the US.

Huawei has every right to track your data if you use their devices. You accept their terms of agreement, just like you mindlessly do with Apple, Microsoft and Google. So fuck off Canada.

yeah they dont understand that china is literally the first state corporation...
the chinese goverment practicly forces every company that is going to do business outside of china to have 51% of its shares into the chinese goverment

>using your disgusting greasy chicken-smelling non-watertight bucket to refill on Pepsi and having bits of chicken floating in your soda
damn what an entrepreneur

except she´s not, she´s just the daughter of some chink merchant who bought his family into power and influence by selling dog curry and shit cheap phones, also she is ugly af, I bet she eats dog on a daily basis
>you are what you eat
also Ivanka is hot, and the daughter of the PRESIDENT OF THE fucking US of A, the highest ranking official in the USA, not just some merchants´daughter, comprende? there´s no point of comparison between chinkthot and Ivanka

Attached: butwaittheresmore.jpg (1200x800, 77K)

China for using state sponsored company to bypass US ban on trade with Iran and lying about it to continue the trade with US.

Imagine bringing slaves to your continent (which was absolutely devoid of blacks btw) and getting angry 200 years later when they fuck your wives

western companies spy on western populations with phones at least in china its only the goverment.

i would be happier the goverment spy on me than some company that has 0 acountablity

>and getting angry 200 years later when they fuck your wives
Isn't that why they were originally brought there?

Because Amazon is focused on growth?
They're investing money to grow. That's why they're one of the largest corps in the world and not just selling books still

>president of the usa
who gives a fuck every superpower rise and fall from the ancient greeks to romans to greeks v2 the stupidity roloaded(byzantine) to china to the dutch to uk
every single superpower is meant to fail thats how it is
the only difference is the decline for usa started way sooner than anyone else

plus she is the cfo if the second biggerst smartphone company in the world statista.com/statistics/271496/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-vendors-since-4th-quarter-2009/

ivanka is just there to replace her mother when trump wants some freshly baked pussy

You're the kind of person who doesn't know how the government debt works and you think China can just "call it in" and fuck us economically

>who is in the wrong China or Canada?
Murica, probably. No fuck idea why Chinks are threatening the maple niggers (with what - withdrawal from the Toronto housing market? ) but they are between a rock and a hard place, while merely adhering to International arrest warrant law, flawed as that may be. I don't see Trump being partically bothered by Chinks threatening Canucks tbqh, its added no-cost side entertainment.

you do realise that amazon hasnt provide a single fiscal positive year for over 25 years right?
and yet despite everything somehow bezos gets more money while his company sinks down in debt
and incredibly amazon somehow survives out of pure luck i guess and nothing to do with the fact that amazon is the biggest data collection tool

If you knew anything about the economy, you'd know North America is too well situated geographically to ever not be the center of a superpower.
>insanely good land for crops
>more shale oil than the rest of the world's oil reserves
>thorium deposits in the US and uranium deposits in Canada mean nuclear energy powerhouse
>Monroe Doctrine + easy access to Latin America means when they finally develop, the US economy will also boom from that trade

> US ban on trade
Just why should that not allow Chinese companies to deal with Iran?

There *were* actually relevant UN sanctions against Iran when they seemed like they had a nuclear weapons program, but since Iran complied those are now pretty much all suspended / in the process of getting gradually removed.

they can sell the bonds all together and survive the beating on the price
somehow i doubt you will considering that your interest will skyrocket the moment china sells them