Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

But I'm lazy and want to be spoonfed?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

News:
- MORPHEUS still trying to hack the matrix and beat [Redacted]
- Spaghetti has meatballs
- /ptg/ voted best general, thanks to all that voted
- Something about qbit v utor
- Trackers go up, trackers go down
- Autists will get butthurt over OP taking the piss and will spoonfeed curry
- Endless boring discussion about nothing

Attached: radovan-holovsky-pirate-guy-3d-meme-by-cr8g-d4yine5.jpg (1920x1200, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/prasmussen/gdrive
broadcasthe.net/user.php?id=1511296
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Google it.
fuck off

>Autists will get butthurt over OP taking the piss
like clockwork!
Ty for not spoodfeeding op

P****** and E**** are the most based trackers still alive.

cringe

Last post had too many babbies wanting to be spoonfed, google it OPs are the only solution.

Red
Interview or GGn by application once a year + pu + 6 months old account.

PTP
Red TM + 6 months old account

BTN
PTP pu + 6 months old account + 10 uploads.

HDB
AHD hd king and PTP torrent king. Might be completely closed for leechers.

Pedros and exigo

delet

fuck off

Also, HDB always require a couple of TB seeding size and a couple of months average seed time.

is there a tracker for more niche sports? looking for one fishing related, fly fishing film tour specifically

EMP has lots of fisting content, but I don't know if they have much competitive fisting, let alone with a fly.

obvious samefag

>recwars 2

Attached: 1454031932974.jpg (674x960, 53K)

What does he mean by this?

A shitty upload comp. in RED

Hiya /ptg/, what's the rarest/hardest tracker to get into that's not AOM?

>uses a private tracker
>uses google search

Attached: Punchable Faces.jpg (1626x1386, 679K)

>implying this retards know about the other trackers

:D

Anyone else get randomly disabled on AB?

that one tracker that's like 20 people sharing stuff direct from music producers or some shit

This. OP wasted a thread.

old:

Anything else I can do with (((Bitcoin))), other than donating to my favorite trackers?

How can I properly cross seed between redacted and orpheus? I would prefer that it be automated.

FWP

Stop spreading that shitty reddit meme.

>lost AB download priveleges because i never thought i would need weeb shit (I only downloaded jojo and dbz)
>want to upload weird anime request on anotehr tracker so I can get to KG but cant
what do

Attached: papapapap.jpg (659x653, 61K)

Has anyone been invited to theoccult recently? Is the invite thread on theplace still active?

What other tracker and what anime? I'll upload it for you and send you a KG invite.

If you're seeding you should get loads of BP that you can trade for upload...

nice try faggot

No clue, though I did find what appears to be a large collection of TO's stuff from a while back on /t/ (haven't tested any of the links myself)

Seriously though, you might be able to find the weird anime outside of AB, since a lot of their content stems from public trackers.

you seed on redacted and use ratiomaster on orpheus to fake complete seeds

lol ok fag

or hope animebytes opens apps next year
ez route to red

yw pussy

h4h (it still exists)

I'm laughing my ass off at that guy in the last thread who got the chance to be invited to HDB but is instead disappointed he won't be able to use it to get to PTP. Gigafaggot spotted.

Don't laugh at me.

PTP is completely pointless if you have HDB. Unless you love SD movies. That guy who says PTP+BTN should be enough for anyone is just trying to meme it to cope with the fact he can't get into HDB which is a far more desirable and harder to get into tracker.

HDB and PTP are both pointless if you have KG.

I have that too. I quite enjoy all the old smut on that tracker.

EMP is the only tracker you really need

>ratio watch on alpharatio
Help

See The advice I gave to someone yesterday also applies to you, replace TL with alpharatio.

get ratiomaster

once you have the trackers you want there's nothing to do here right?

Attached: 0121 - P993Amh.png (1000x1000, 1.16M)

Give advice to newfags and laugh at their hilariously misguided posts. I went two threads back and saw someone say he was "at the top" because he has AB and PTP.

I'd be irritated but these threads fucking suck anymore. it's nothing but a 'get in the most obscure tracker' contest. anyone who doesn't already know that stuff has pretty much no chance of getting into anything at this point; so there's not even much of a point anymore.

I've never had IPT, but isn't it usually a bad mark on your cred?

You sir are fucking cool. We should hang out sometimes when you are not busy being a degenerate or fucking your 2d waifu.

Pretty much all the general trackers are the same shit. IPT is slightly less scammy than the others (because it's far easier to get by without pay2win) but a lot more scummy. They've done things like ddos BTN over a stupid dispute. You might not want to use it as ratio proof when trying to get into a decent tracker or something but there's nothing at all wrong with using it for your day to day needs.

Where's the pyramid link? Fucking fag op dropped it.

How into ipt

you literally don't need anything hut an+ggn

How reliable are PTP's golden popcorn encodes? From what I can tell, it's just mostly either HDB or AHD internal encodes, some PTP encode, or every once in a while some other HD tracker internal.
When they say that the golden popcorn is the best encode out there, is it really though?

There is definitely a chance that it’s not the “best” encode quality but the differences between it and the hypothetical “better encode” may be so miniscule they would be indistinguishable from each other.

Invite me then

HDB doesn't recruit from PTP anymore. The only paths to HDB are AHD and TIK

>tfw got into PTP thru AB PU6months, and BTN thru PTP PU6months
Always thank Allah, brothers.

What the holy fuck is TIK?

Links and screenshots sent to staff

>HDB doesn't recruit from PTP anymore.
Inaccurate, I'm looking at a recruitment thread from HDB on PTP right now.

Is it still active?
Sister tracker of TOK

>Is it still active?
No

my jimmies are rustled

Attached: odv1jgao2h801.jpg (1024x673, 79K)

It's seedbox cleaning day. All this shit I'm hoarding is being sent to google drive so I can download a bunch of new shit.

Does AB have IPT?

Redpill me on drive.

On ebay there are sketchy sellers that will get you a .edu email meant for university students with unlimited storage on google drive. I use github.com/prasmussen/gdrive to upload things to mine, it doesn't require root so you can even run it on shared seedboxes. Google stores the original files untouched but they also make transcoded versions to play in the youtube player of all the videos you put in it provided it's in the correct container. Anything that's .ts or .vob I remux to .mpg with ffmpeg so I can use that feature (of course I retain the originals too.) There's even a kodi addon you can use to stream from google drive, you can choose to watch the original files or their youtubeized transcodes. It's like having your own personalized version of Netflix

Unlimited storage for pennies if you have a student/business account.

someone redpill me on bitspyder. worth being in?

yeah my n straight up

Attached: sWgbeeQ.jpg (532x425, 25K)

>tfw I actually have IRL friends to invite to private trackers and they use and appreciate them, even if they're normies

Attached: 200w.gif (200x113, 559K)

Haven't heard much orpheus shilling lately. Did that faggot kill himself? Or is he just hoping we will forget about their recent issues if he waits awhile?

Taxi to funeral at Ganges?

LMAO their accounts wont last. They all will be deleted after >6 months or someone finds out

I've had mine for about 2 years now. I bought one for a friend more recently and it came from the same college.

gsuite business for $10/mo if you don't wanna buy sketchy ebay accounts

Learn to read faggot >6 months.
You can delay your enrollment for up to 4 years depends on unis.
If you use it on daily basis then good. For storing files then LMAO

If you don’t enroll, your mail gets removed from the system. Same goes for alumnis when they leave school

I've had mine for well over a year though, in fact my 2 year anniversary is coming up. I'm not all that worried about it, most of the content I'm storing I could easily obtain again. It's more so I have a place to stream it all from whenever I want rather than a long term data hoarding solution.

>alumnis
Really?

Thats how you should do it. Illegal things wont last
It’s automatically removed. If you want to keep them accounts you have to apply for it in person

I meant "alumni" is already plural.

I use English, not Americanish

Yes, and that doesn't change the fact that "alumni" is the plural of "alumnus".

STFU with your imperialism.

Show us your BTN stamp collection.

Attached: 55-17.png (802x450, 479K)

broadcasthe.net/user.php?id=1511296

/marked/

There is an invite forum on AR.
I don't have the required class but I'm close.

Can someone list who is recruiting there? Anything worthwile?

>someone
Scenehd i guess , nothing sexy

You will never EVER be Japanese:

You will never have a higher IQ
You will never have a lower rate of obesity and heart disease
You will never have one of the lowest ecological footprints of all civilized countries
You will never eat miso soup and salmon for breakfast without looking weird
You will never be called senpai or onii-san
You will never live in a socially cohesive AND modern society
You will never really understand anime without subtitles
You will never have less body odor and drier earwax because of superior genetic disposition
You will never be able to shun brown people and glorify fair skin openly
You will never visit your 100 year old grandmother in an idyllic countryside village surrounded by forests and traditional shrines
You will never eat an omuraisu at a meido kisa in Akihabara during your lunch break
You will never take up drawing manga in addition to your day job in hopes of making it big one day
You will never come home to your demure wife waiting for you in an apron serving you yakiniku and biiru
You will never have a nomukai shooting the shit with your colleagues and grab the ass of the hot secretary as she tells you to take responsibility

The list goes on and on. Why even live??

Attached: hpywizub3x401.jpg (564x675, 43K)

Because unlike the Japanese I won't hang myself because I'm tired of a life of all work no sex.

In absolute awe of this unit

REDtopia is indeed the better redacted

Attached: unknown.png (1589x526, 66K)

Yes