"smart" replies

wow i love letting my chat get constantly recorded and analyzed, all to get reply options so dry they're worse than canned. totally worth it
>Great!
>Thanks!
>Good job!
>I love Google!
This is like, who is this for?
Incapacitated? Special needs? Actual NPCs?
If I were to get a "smart" reply as a message from someone, I wouldn't even be ashamed to call them an NPC.

Attached: ChatSmartReply.0.gif (640x360, 1.34M)

They are for actually productive people that doesn't care whether their response "looks canned" or not, they just want to communicate what they need in the most efficient way. And once click is more efficient than many clicks.

They're trying to program people to not think for themselves, that is, literally make them into NPCs.
That's what they lure you in with.

our team chat is filled with "k", "no", "idk", "idc"
blowing those responses up just wastes everyone's time

If someone communicated with me with obvious canned phrases, my opinion of them would immediately plummet whether it's justified or not. This kind of interaction is grossly cynical. What if Jow Forums(nel) started using "smart replies", everybody would immediately lose interest and leave.

this. It saves time a lot.

>the year is 2030
>all freetext electronic communication is banned
>citizens may only communicate using a government provided phone preloaded with 10,000 government approved phrases and responses

Between text parsing advancements and instantaneous punishment/revocation of common privileges (without trial), I doubt they'd need this. That kind of restriction would be required for a 1984 with 1984 personal computers.

>first they stopped reading things other than the mundane conversations with their equally mentally incapacitated fellows bashing together same fifty words day in day out and an occasional lunch break listicle of top ten reasons why you are so special and smart and beautiful and humble
>now they will not even need to consciously formulate sentences
Gotta herd that cattle...

>t. Only texts with his mother

>What if Jow Forums(nel) started using "smart replies", everybody would immediately lose interest and leave.
That's because the point of Jow Forums is entertainment, not productivity

seething cattle

>productivity
Conversing with a chatbot, even a chatbot powered by a human pressing multiple choice "replies" is productivity of the most illusory sort. You'll get figured out almost immediately by anybody smart enough to be worth talking to and they'll lose interest in ever talking to you in earnest again cuz always in the back of their mind is the "does user even give enough of a shit to compose a real reply or am I talking to the chatbot again"

Yes, I agree

>he thinks thousands of NPC posts, Pepes, and wojaks aren't equivalent

Oh! Great idea :D

>wow i love letting my chat get constantly recorded and analyzed,
And now they want more data and analysis on what the proper response(s) should be.
>They are for actually productive people
Gathering data to automate you away because you're unnecessary, it's for plastic people who don't actually do anything.

subtle bait

the pill this user took cant get any bluer

>t. Seething incel
At least I get laid.

And that makes you better? What a fucking degenerate.

Can't wait for "smart shitpost"