Need Help

e2e7dcc98e0866665c2dea042b5e562bb4df98
does someone know what kind of code this could be? Any ideas to decode this?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mixtape.moe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hex?

looks like an md5 checksum

Too long to be md5

Attached: 1515718727948.gif (855x203, 84K)

it could be an encrypted string of cp...
have you been to darknet lately?

Kinda looks like a crypto transaction thingy.

sha256

bVBA*8b
(*,
bi*2b
ff\-+^V+
66".
"n
"r
"n
66".
ff\-+^V+
bi*2b
(*,
bVBA*8b

this better not be some cyberpatriot shit op

Attached: crab_with_a_tablet_pen.png (2048x1536, 2.41M)

It's a hash value there is no way to decode it.

Brute force is a way to "decode" it.

where did you get it from?

op here
so this is basicaly a part of a list with many of these codes. First we had to decode a file with a rot cipher. On this picture you can see the frist rows. It appears to be a full list with all the minor planets discovered with date location and the person who found it, with a 40 character long hash at the end

Attached: riddle.png (1779x80, 16K)

*note* Vesta tech is a fictional company made for this riddle

It is not a hashing function, it's a reversible plain-sight function as seen from the fact that three fucking consecutive "hashes" have common anchor points in the same columns
it is basically just a fucking retarded way to store a sequential int, unless you can extract information out of it by just comparing it to known differences in the left side's column, it's just a fucked up counter.

you working on some cicada 3301 shit?

so any ideas on how to get information out of 40000+ rows without comparing each manually?

there's really no actual information in there desu, and you could have come to the same conclusion if you stopped and actually thought about what the fuck is in those strings that's different from one another, or XORing them to reveal that they differ by exactly 1 bit all in the same points, sequentially so
pic related, unless you have more interesting cases or give us a random one, it's fucking bullshit.
Hell, give me just a flag, and I'll probably tell you what's the row number

Attached: file.png (747x80, 20K)

Base64?

but why would they put it in there, if its bullshit

Attached: wellllll.png (1447x718, 161K)

does the code repeat every 26 lines?

You're the guy with the problem, not me
got a proper text file to send, send it. pastebin, hastebin, mixtape.moe/ , whatever

yes sir

I brute force that it means "Ur a Faggot" when xored with whatever it xor "Ur a Faggot" is ascii of that length with trailing 0's.

then it's just a cyclic string that gives you no useful information

>âçÜÉff\-ê+^V+´ß
yw