Daily reminder

You are being spied on by the US government and/or the other five eyes (a.k.a., FVEY) governments, all day, every day.

Attached: 2013.png (930x2982, 514K)

Attached: 2014.png (924x2538, 409K)

Attached: 2015-.png (936x2124, 289K)

Attached: GOOGLE-CLOUD-EXPLOITATION1383148810.jpg (1484x1113, 257K)

Attached: prism-slide-5.jpg (700x525, 58K)

I have nothing to hide

sure thing m8. if you don't mind, then post credentials for your banking accounts.

Sure, as soon as the NSA posts yours

nothing to hide nothing to fear right go- i mean guys

love how muricans and other "freedom loving" anglos will simply ignore this thread.

>nothing to hide!
>post private info, then
>sure, when something unrelated happens
nice logic, tard

>Jow Forums - """""""""Technology"""""""""

yes we all know

what do u want us to do about it?

ok, it's

chase number id: 43242342342323
password: 3232@#23098092#$asd
name: Dick
last name: Dickinson
balance: $3.50

U fucked up. imma hax you and there is nothing you can do about it

>being spied on by the US government
I'd rather have them spying on me than the FSB and Russian government any day of the week.

t. ruski

Attached: 11(47).jpg (600x705, 64K)

you are being spied on by all of them, retard

Attached: 47TsDcA.jpg (492x280, 16K)

Everyone is spying everyone. I don't care that much actually although I feel uncomfortable with this fact.
In my view, it's like bullying after highscool. You can try to fight against it but it's only gonna make things worse. Local optima is to make peace with it and proceed.

>Everyone is spying everyone
governments spying on one each other isn't a problem, mostly. the problem here is that these 5 governments are MASS SPYING ON WHOLE POPULATIONS, INCLUDING THEIR OWN. if you don't see the problem, you are probably terribly ignorant of history.

>You can try to fight against it but it's only gonna make things worse
that's what politics is supposed to be about: to be able to vote for alternatives. but what are the alternatives, when GOVERNMENTS CONTROL THE MEANS OF COMMUNICATIONS? they could literally manipulate everyone... and I'm pretty sure they do already.

The government isn't that strong, retard. They just want to scare you.

Yeah, you can keep arguing like a 14yo about "how things should be" instead of actually doing things despite the whole spying shitfest.

>what is wikileaks
and that's how I know this board is absolutely retarded.

so you want to be spoonfed on what to do about it, amirite.
it should be obvious: you have to make your politicians fear the people, instead of letting them work for corporations.

>you have to make your politicians fear the people, instead of letting them work for corporations.
forgot to add: but since you are a bunch of cowards, you won't do shit, and instead, will start justifying all of this, just to deal with the cognitive dissonances.

Literally everything on those lists is necessary to secure a country. Fucking news and snowden are cucks. Take for example the spying on G20, its called surveillance. Fucking news tossing around spying for shits and giggles. Of course you'd want to out eyes on one of the biggest conferences where multiple nations are present. What if a terrorist attack was about to happen? I swear you guys get retarded each day

>your politicians fear the people, instead of letting them work for corporations.
Why would I want that? I fear "people" more than I fear large corporations.

that's what happens when you marketers convince you that big, faceless commercial orgs are good: you start to fear people and think "producers" are your friends. of course companies want you to become extremely individualistic, they use the "divide and conquer" approach
the truth is that big corporations and governments are two faces of the same monster. govts are owned by those companies, they are there to maintain a social equilibrium, so that most people won't complain much about their shitty lives.
but if you have ever read a history book on the abuses by western powers, you'd know that most of the time, it was corporations that pushed for military interventions, wars, genocides, etc.
but whatever, until you start seeing that at home, you probably won't give a shit. so I'll just wait until china eats the west for breakfast, or until the west itself collapses (which seems closer and closer as time passes....), so that I'll be able to say "I told you so".