This is a pain in the ass to root

this is a pain in the ass to root

Attached: xperia z5 dual.jpg (193x262, 7K)

I had the impression that Sony phones are the easiest rooted and unlocked
All you have to do is go to the Sony Dev page to get the unicorn code for your phone

imagine being this tech illiterate

Attached: 1543816971251.gif (173x267, 1.39M)

:(

Except it's not. It's easy as fuck.

nigger it's fucking easy
>install twrp
>install lineageos
>install magisk
- posted from my Z5 Compact

oh, shoot, didn't know about this. gonna flash my own rom on my old xperia. thx, man.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Goblin Slayer - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2018.11.24_12.27.10].jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

this one is dual

I want the XZ4C bros

and i'm almost entirely sure that shit is a game changer when it comes to root. i tried following the xda tutorial and it looked unnecessarily tedious for my little brain

>what is galaxy with snapdragon

Be sure to backup your DRM keys

*ruins your camera*
this is the price dev friendliness gaijin ;)

Why would you root an android phone? Autism?

Xz1c bro here, me too. I sent them an email when they released the XZ2C complaining. I'd like to imagine it helped get the new design pushed.

Fuck i wanted to get the XZ1c but no lineageos is a dealbreaker so i got a Z5c instead.

Still waiting for my XZ1c to get Lineage

why even root these days

80% battery

I fuckin tell ya, the ease of use from the OnePlus one man. That shit practically had a ROOT BUTTON on the home screen by default. Jumped to the 3t, and holy shit what a headache of a phone from the guys who were previously all about freedom to unlock and do whatever you want, and then to make matters fucking worse, the only Rom worth a shit is some ded unsupported shit, and OxygenOS
>LineageOS tho!
Yeah I love my phone being hotter than the sun and the battery draining 1 percent everytime I unlock the fuckin thing. I might jump to a pocofone or some shit, who knows

I have the z5c is that a pain in the ass to root too?

see

I had a look at the lineage OS page for it and apparently the dude has dropped the project and it still seemed like there were lingering issues. Have you had any problems yourself?

>I had a look at the lineage OS page for it and apparently the dude has dropped the project
wut
i got an update like 2 days ago
Also no issues whatsoever aside from the obvious decrease in camera quality because of the DRM keys but i don't give a shit about the camera

I was looking at an outdated age I guess. Is the camera quality decrease noticeable? As long as I can film my cats at 120fps that's all I need desu.

No idea, as i said i don't give a flying fuck about the camera and the first thing i do after unboxing a phone is installing lineage so i'm unable to provide a comparison.

*blocks your path*

Attached: lgg6tmobilesilver-660x591.jpg (660x591, 54K)

i feel like you aren't trying hard enough to help me

It's true though, i can help you but not with camera related stuff because i don't use it.
Camera quality going to shit is a pretty common issue on Sony phones after losing the DRM keys.

Is there rom for XZ1c that keeps camera quality, but removes all bloat?

Easy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10-08-14-49.png (1440x2880, 435K)

This practically comes rooted op get better taste in phones

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 7K)

I thought you freetards didn't need proprietary image processing algorithms. Typical stallmanite hypocrisy.

>tfw XA2 with Sailfish OS
Only wish it was a bit shorter for easier access to swipe from top. I'm considering trying a X Compact because of it

I've been using my release day z5 on lineageOS for a while, only yesterday switching to a Xiaomi A2 lite due to issues with the battery. It was a rock solid phone on lineageOS

Theres 50 chinks in some shithole office right now dabbing on your imei you dumb fuck.

Do you have any articles/proof to back up that claim? Personally I doubt that they collect my imei since it's not mentioned in the privacy policy and the new gdpr gives pretty high fines for collecting personal information such as imei without consent.

do you think chinks give a fuck about anything?

They do care about the 10 million euro fine they'll get if they collect data

This issue is specific to Sony phones. Obviously OP didn't do his homework before buying one.

>chinks
>caring about fines
lmao

In all seriousness the gdpr policy is barely being applied. Most companies font give a shit and neither do the gdpr execs

But Sony phones are easy to root. The only problem is DRM keys. You can't even backup them on new models.
t. XZs owner.

Use stock
Sony phones have good OS, I love the Xperia UI. Wouldn't change it for anything else
why do you dingdongs want a different OS on Sony phones? With Samsung or something I udders

>see xz2c
>yuck.jpg
>roll in roll threads for qtp2t sony compact
>get dubs
>next day wake up
>xz4c announced
>jack off

>why do you dingdongs want a different OS on Sony phones?
To remove the deeply integrated cancer known as googleshit bloat apps.

>write to SD card from all apps (pre-kitkat behavior)
>use advanced audio controls

Eat shit OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-201453.png (720x1280, 80K)

sup z5cbro

Attached: ss.jpg (720x1280, 113K)

Sup, I need to flash the last nightly.

unlock bl
twrp
magisk
done.
It's been the fucking standard since Marshmallow, how are you people so slow

directly flashing magisk on the stock rom doesn't work because of some sony boot partition fuckery

Can't you debloat it without rooting or switching to a custom ROM?

I have a xz1c and there's barely any bloat after I disabled shit like facebook. From my experience with z1c and z3c, third party roms have noticeably worse battery life, just root the stock one.

>Can't you debloat it without rooting
good luck removing deeply ingrained cancer like the google services and framework without root
>or switching to a custom ROM
yes, lineageOS works fine

XZ1C has Lineage 15.

No idea when 16'll be coming, there's a couple of dev posts on XDA

>XZ1C has Lineage 15
?
>inb4 unofficial shit with BUGS: YOU TELL ME XD

Attached: a.jpg (230x790, 39K)

Yeah it's unofficial. The devs said that since they had to revert a couple of commits off the main branch, they can't get official status until they move to LOS16.